UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Open Forum.

Old 14-07-2019, 01:47 PM

Default A real elf!

Here's one for dear Shamus and other elf aficionados and it is completely true!
I was walking through the woods just now, when I noticed a lone figure off the path.
Being curious/nosey I stopped to watch from a distance of 30m or so, her back was turned but it looked like she either had elf ears or something in her hair that tricked my imagination into seeing as ears.
I had to investigate....
As I got closer I could see she was checking herself in a small mirror and there was a backpack and tripod set up beside her....and yes definitely elf ears
"Hello, are you an Elf?" I asked this delightful young lady, (ok a bit obvious but I'm not great at conversations). She happily confirmed her elf status and I remarked that I'd never met a real elf before, to which she responded "I don't think there are many of us about these days".
"Oh, there may be more than you think" I laughed.
After clumsily complimenting her on her cuteness I left her to her elvin activities with a request that she not turn me into a toad. I was rewarded with a lovely elfish grin and a reassurance that I would be spared that fate.
An absolutely delightful encounter that has warmed my heart and made my day.
Shannon xx
Old 14-07-2019, 01:57 PM
Platinum Member

Ah, probably one of the many real Elves out there pretending to be cosplayers in order to fit in

Damn that I didn't meet her myself. I've got the perfect line... "So, you want to come up to my bedroom and see my Elves!"

The ONE time that line might just have worked and I wasn't there!

Cheers for sharing matey
Old 14-07-2019, 05:40 PM
Gold Member

Was it an elf though Shannon?

Could it be one of these?

Easy to confuse a Vulcan with an Elf with those ears unless she claims that "you live long and prosper"
Old 14-07-2019, 06:44 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsurfie View Post
Was it an elf though Shannon?

Easy to confuse a Vulcan with an Elf with those ears unless she claims that "you live long and prosper"
Yep, real Elves laugh at our lifespans and spend all of our money!
Old 14-07-2019, 11:18 PM

Her ears were larger than a Vulcan's, though a bit plasticy looking but she looked so cute I just believed her when she confirmed herself to be an Elf.
It just seemed such an odd encounter after so recently developing a fascination with Elves (I mostly blame/thank Shamus and Phillostine for that!) then to actually meet one....kinda mind blowing
Old 14-07-2019, 11:48 PM

This brings me to a further question or two.....
Until or unless she tells me otherwise I have provisionally named my awaited arrival Pixi (after the name she bore when her image first seduced me) it seemed to suit most of the images I have since found, though not so apparent in the factory pics but I will take some persuading to change it...such a cute name for such a (hopefully) cute cuddlebuddy.
Now my question.
Might she actually be a pixie? Do such things actually exist? Until today I was a bit sceptical about Elves
Her ears show no elvish tendency but she does have an air of mischief about her, a common trait of pixies I understand.
Serious info on pixies seems hard to find so if anyone has experience of this rare race I would welcome your advice on any specifics such as dietary requirements, favoured environment, magical abilities etc.
S xx
Old Yesterday, 01:19 AM

My humble apologies for careless misspelling Mr. Philinotstine.
Old Yesterday, 02:55 AM
Bronze Member

Did she look like this...

My Lorelei is prone to taking Forrest and parkway strolls, pretending to be a cosplayer!

And interesting...I just finished Ep 4 of Enterprise, and as Leut Reid states to Trip, regarding T'pol...."She has a lovely bum".

I imagine the elf girl did as well.

Anung
Attached Images
File Type: jpg elf Lorelei prototype 2 sunkissed freckles.jpg (49.6 KB, 29 views)
Old Yesterday, 05:03 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannon16 View Post
Here's one for dear Shamus and other elf aficionados and it is completely true!
I was walking through the woods just now, when I noticed a lone figure off the path.
Being curious/nosey I stopped to watch from a distance of 30m or so, her back was turned but it looked like she either had elf ears or something in her hair that tricked my imagination into seeing as ears.
I had to investigate....
As I got closer I could see she was checking herself in a small mirror and there was a backpack and tripod set up beside her....and yes definitely elf ears
"Hello, are you an Elf?" I asked this delightful young lady, (ok a bit obvious but I'm not great at conversations). She happily confirmed her elf status and I remarked that I'd never met a real elf before, to which she responded "I don't think there are many of us about these days".
"Oh, there may be more than you think" I laughed.
After clumsily complimenting her on her cuteness I left her to her elvin activities with a request that she not turn me into a toad. I was rewarded with a lovely elfish grin and a reassurance that I would be spared that fate.
An absolutely delightful encounter that has warmed my heart and made my day.
Shannon xx
They are out there, generally they shy away from humans but once you are friends with one then they are all quite friendly.
Here's my little friend, she loves the outdoors.