UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Lucidtoys (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2023, 02:28 PM

Thumbs up Just a Big thankyou to Lucidtoys

TLDR: I'm a happy customer, Thanx.

I'm a single, middle aged, autistic with various social boundaries, communication/sensory issues etc so finally in the covid isolation I decided that a future relationship was unlikely and decided to get a Companion Doll.

When I began this quest it was a freaking nightmare where I plummed the depths of utter bullsh*t on multiple fake global websites.
I am not a wealthy person and my anxiety is at 110% most days regardless so the idea of being scammed was my first fear.
Second fear was that I wanted a Male Doll and after a quick 'UK Import Law' search and with a male body not having any Boobs to justify its percived age it seemed that the chances of it being taken and being legally charged (obviously worst case senario) could be a nightmarish possibility. Ive also read of many regular female dolls being impounded at the UK border. The ideal would be a mould of Arnold Schwarzenegger circa 1977 but it would weigh as much as a Terminator. So I began with a C*mber because they are already housed in the UK. (I made some modifications to make it more 'manish' but it wasnt great overall)

Eventually I decided I wanted a better M16 compatible head and found my way to Lucidtoys.com... Or is it Neodoll.com ?!
Minor criticism but integral to my relief
Two sites with 'nearly' the same information (even now the stock levels are different). I went with lucidtoys.com despite there being an 'allure neodoll' range. There is also a bit of copy and pasting of information, for example the hight of the doll with the head is the same for the doll thats just the body. Some websites show 'vaginal depth' for male dolls, it makes things look a bit sketchy. Finally many of the Doll images are used across All Doll websites real or fake, I would suggest always including a picture of a factory 'out of the box' look, sure they don't look as glamorus as the promo pics but I really think it would build more trust, epecially for the poor and paranoid first time buyers. (Some even look CGI lol)

So I took what felt like a risk of £200 on a 6YE head with an open mouth (because I like kissing) and 2 DAYS later it arrived, I was impressed with how much softer the TPE was compared to the C*mber and recently I ordered a 6YE male body which arrived the NEXT freaking day which I didn't expect (I also Love DHL, poor guy thought it was a mattress).

Ultimately I am emotionally relived which just feels like a huge weight off. So now I have my Guy, the price is good, shipping was ultra fast, the quality is good and I will happily buy another at some point. (In the future I just hope we get some 'male' faces that dont look like they've just come out of the boxing ring)

Thank you

Last edited by SimpleSimon; 11-03-2023 at 02:40 PM.
Old 11-03-2023, 04:01 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Congrats, I am so glad you had a good and frustration-free purchase
Old 25-03-2023, 05:56 AM
The Shoe Shrine

I too am autistic and after my ex did a total number on me, then the pandemic kicked in, I needed that companionship too.

Both my girls are from Lucid and are also Allure aka 6Ye N97's. Like you they arrived within a day or two after purchase Elenas body is an Irontech (Racy) brown, which Adam very kindly helped us collect from Lucids warehouse when I got into a complete meltdown over a huge mistake I made.

Lucid and Neodoll are the same company, they have a warehouse near Oxford and one in Germany.

Glad all went well for you and you got your perfect companion.