UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 25-07-2023, 07:52 PM
Active New Member

Wow, I am shocked. Super amazing lovely girls
Old 27-07-2023, 02:01 PM

I'm gonna need a bigger (boat) wardrobe... great photos/collection
Old 10-10-2023, 06:15 PM

Default Aibei Doll

So for one reason or another I haven’t been on here for a very long while and I am still holding back from ordering a doll. Don’t ask me why! I sometimes feel that I might never actually order a doll but I keep getting that bit closer! As I have said before it’s important that the doll is very lightweight and that it is of normal height and resembles a mature woman. This seems almost possible if I order one that can have weight reduction and/or removable legs (although some have advised against detachable legs). I have found a doll on the Zlovedoll website and it’s a make I haven’t seen mentioned before, Aibei Doll. Has anyone either used Zlovedoll for ordering or owned an Aibei Doll before? The price seems OK too although as it’s a US site I am not sure about shipping and taxes unless an identical doll can be purchased from a UK site? (maybe someone would let me know if this is possible). This is the link to the doll: https://zlovedoll.com/product/melissa-158cm/ I really would like to hear the views of all you experienced doll owners.
Old 10-10-2023, 06:31 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Aibei make www.kimberdoll.co.uk and their TPE is one of the most robust I have come across. I own four.

Ive no experience with Zlovedoll tho.

- - -
Old 10-10-2023, 06:54 PM

I will +1 on the robust. One of mine is an Aibei and she seems to be pretty bulletproof. I've not posted her pictures online because promo pictures are a lie and in reality she looks much younger. But some of those Aibei girls are gorgeous.
Old 10-10-2023, 09:13 PM
Bronze Member

Default Albei girls

Hi Graham welcome to the Forum, just read all the comments as I missed some threads. My Avatar is of my Albei torso 28kg with big breasts and is that heavy as a metal box inside compared to my other 5 torsos. I’ve only just found out that they make Kimbers which would make sense as tpe is different. I got her on Alibaba after another torso I bought from same Comp (he went out and bought her from Albei for me) which must be 5 years now. A few of us have more than 10 (31) girls tpe and silicone.
I have Louise which is a OR girl which must be 4+ years old as most of mine are preloved as they say and she is my cuddle babe. My girls from 16kg -50kg and I would only recommend up to 32kg for 1st, 2nd timers.
Mine are shown when I can on IG and X under Louiseandhersisters, louiselovedoll, lovedolllouise as easier to put pics on them. Glad to know that you're taking your time as I went from 4 to 20 within 3 years and last one was 6/8 weeks ago. Don't go mad like I have but I don't regret most!!!
Old 10-10-2023, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Aibei make www.kimberdoll.co.uk and their TPE is one of the most robust I have come across. I own four.

Ive no experience with Zlovedoll tho.
Thanks for that. I didn't know the connection between Aibel and Kimberdoll. If you own four then you must be very happy with them.
Old 10-10-2023, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzie View Post
I will +1 on the robust. One of mine is an Aibei and she seems to be pretty bulletproof. I've not posted her pictures online because promo pictures are a lie and in reality she looks much younger. But some of those Aibei girls are gorgeous.
Hi Kenzie do you think then that in real life the doll might not look like it does in the photos? I guess if I order it from the US and it is not right then that would be difficult to return so now I am thinking that it might not be a good idea to use that website but I can't find the identical doll on a UK site. Aibie dolls are sold on The Silver Doll UK website but I can't see that particular model which is a shame. Thanks for the info though as it's very helpful to know what others think.
Old 10-10-2023, 09:26 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Two are 'second hand', TPE is fine, finger wires replaced.

One new has been in bed every night since 24th December 2019 and her TPE is as good as the day the landed. Two broken finger wires which I will get around to repairing when I can be arsed.

The fourth is mint, as new, also over three years old.

Great starter doll for the newbie and not such a 'heavy' investment as some. Head can be replaced with a WM Tan/Light Tan equivalent further down the line.

- - -
Old 10-10-2023, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avonman1 View Post
Hi Graham welcome to the Forum, just read all the comments as I missed some threads. My Avatar is of my Albei torso 28kg with big breasts and is that heavy as a metal box inside compared to my other 5 torsos. I’ve only just found out that they make Kimbers which would make sense as tpe is different. I got her on Alibaba after another torso I bought from same Comp (he went out and bought her from Albei for me) which must be 5 years now. A few of us have more than 10 (31) girls tpe and silicone.
I have Louise which is a OR girl which must be 4+ years old as most of mine are preloved as they say and she is my cuddle babe. My girls from 16kg -50kg and I would only recommend up to 32kg for 1st, 2nd timers.
Mine are shown when I can on IG and X under Louiseandhersisters, louiselovedoll, lovedolllouise as easier to put pics on them. Glad to know that you're taking your time as I went from 4 to 20 within 3 years and last one was 6/8 weeks ago. Don't go mad like I have but I don't regret most!!!
Hi
28kg just for the Torso is heavy. I was hoping for the whole doll to be less than that. The link I posted is quite a light weight doll but I don’t seem to be able to find it anywhere other than that US site and I think it may not be a good idea to order it from there in case of any issues. i did look at an OR doll on another site. Some of the dolls are incredibly heavy and I have a bad back so I couldn’t possibly have one of the heavier ones. Some sites even list 35kg – 40kg as being light or medium. I don’t think that’s light at all! I am sure that I am not the first to be so hesitant in buying one. If I actually do then I cannot afford to get it wrong. That’s amazing that you had 4 and now have 20. I am not planning on doing anything like that. One would be enough although I can imagine that once you have one it could quickly become two I am sure you have no regrets, life’s too short for regrets