UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Theatre
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-02-2013, 06:26 PM
Part of the Furniture

Default An unexpected arrival........

Its been miserable weather here at The Patch, of late. Cold, windy, wet, snowy. You name it, we've had it. Jess and I have spent our evenings curled up in front of the TV with the fire on and a cosy blanket over us, enjoying the finest that Netflix and Comedy Central has to offer. Earl usually keeps to himself, doing his rounds and whatever else he does to occupy his time, but this evening he came knucking in with something of a concerned look on his face.

'Ere, Boss. you'd, er, better cam avva buchus at this. I dunno wot to make of it.

I gave Jess a look, kissed her and went and put on my coat and boots as Earl headed back towards the door. It was an Evil night out there, Blowy, wet and cold. The sort of biting chill that gets right in to the bones and once its there you arent going to shift it without a fire and a cuppa.

Earl led the way across The Patch towards the storage shed, who's door was banging open in the wind.

Was like that when i did me rounds, Chief , He said giving me a concerned look, Normally i'd just make sure nowts gone walkin' but i got a bit of a tingle in me snoz and fort i should cam get you, cos woss in there aint right.

Now this got me a little worried, because Earl isnt affraid to deal with anything, no matter how ickey it could get, but that wasnt the biggest part of it. The shed was filled with that special kind of silence, the one you get when something is trying very hard not to make any sound.

With a torch in my hand, Earl slowly opened the door. The beam played around the inside of the shed, coming to rest on a grubby blanket shivering in the corner and now starting to emit a quiet sobbing.

Please, came a small and scared voice, I just want to be out of the wind and rain. I wont be any trouble, and i'll be out of here in the morning.

Earl, after clambering up on to the shelves, locked eyeballs with me. I dunno squire, this could be trouble. Bit delicate this one. I could make a few calls.

No Earl, I said, No, We sort this out here and now.

You're not staying in here tonight, i called out as The little heap of blanket huddled up tighter and sniffed. You should come in to the house with Me and Jess. You cant stay out here tonight.

For the first time Cindy turned her face to me, tears of releif running down her cheeks.

Earl? Jess? You mean as in Karrot and Jess? a note of hope and disbelief in her voice.

s'right, grunted Earl. You's at The Patch, Darlin'. Means you got me to watch yer back, but also to keep you straight, gotit?

Got it! came Cindy's relieved sigh as i scooped her up and bundled her under my coat, her sodden clothes instantly sucking the heat out of me. I held her close, wrapping her up against the wind as we stepped back out in to the night.

Thank you, she whispered, as her head rested onto my shoulder and her eyes closed.

Earl locked up the shed as I headed back to the house with this precious cargo. This Little Lady was in need of some serious drying out, warming up and plushy TLC.

JESS! i called out as i closed the door and tried to stomp some life back in to my feet. BABY WE NEED TOWELS AND A WARM BLANKET!

Jess came rushing in, but stopped wide eyed as she saw the sorry little bundle in my arms.

Hey Sis, whispered Cindy with a weak, sleepy smile from under my coat.

Cont...

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet

Last edited by Karrot; 19-02-2013 at 06:57 PM. Reason: pics set to private, oops