UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Theatre
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 20-02-2013, 04:30 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post

This morning I awoke with 2 snoozey babes, so I left them there and went to get the moring cup of coffee. I came back to this

Something tells me Jess is more than happy to have Cindy here too.

Karrot

Yes, Karrot, since Willow arrived I have found that this sort of thing does tend to happen!
Old 20-02-2013, 06:33 PM
Lurking In The Shadows Of Time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosycottage View Post
Awwww!!!
It looks like Cindy has found a warm and loving plushy home.

And as for the beastly Samurai

Nobody loves me, everybody hates me
Think I'll go and eat worms
Long ones, short ones, fat ones, thin ones
See how they wriggle and squirm

I bite off the heads, and suck out the juice
And throw the skins away
Nobody knows how fat I grow
On worms three times a day
Ohh...nobody loves me.

And do you think the Mighty Samurai gives a toss

Old 20-02-2013, 06:37 PM
Bronze Member

Awh, Sammy. Jess and i will Hug you better at the meet. I have started a thread explaining its not all your doing, so for the record here...

Lay off him fellas, he might be a git, but he's a loveable one

There, thats the best you're getting!

Cindy
x

Sometimes I borrows this account, Earl.
Old 20-02-2013, 08:17 PM
Bronze Member

Cindy, we are so glad you are safe, and found such a wonderful place to call home. All of us at joe bin's dollhouse were very worried about you.

Reading Karrot's story of finding you in his shed swelled all our eyes with tears. A hobo life is no life for a Teddy Babe, So it is good to have put that behind you.

Love and kisses
Mindy
Old 20-02-2013, 08:54 PM
Part of the Furniture

I would like to take a moment out here to Thank Sam. Firstly for choosing to send Cindy to me, Secondly for the generous, almost Earl-like, payment plan (pay noo orr ah break yer legs laddie!) Good man!

But mostly for his cooperation in pulling this off. For those who wish to know the real story read on, for those who dont, stop now, knowing that Sam is a Top bloke who will be getting a pint out of me at the meet.

Karrot

------- Everything below this line deals with the real world events -------

When Sam put Cindy up for sale i was as gobsmacked as everyone else, but after responding in the thread i did send a PM saying i would take her if no one else did, however i wouldnt have the cash until the end of March.

Sam responded with, "done deal mate, pay me in March, where do i send her?"
Im still flattered by his trust in me, and it goes to show how close this community is.

I asked Sam not to post up that she was sold, but rather that she had seen the post and because she is such a feisty young lady, she was simply going to walk out on him in a fit of bad tamper. i had been pondering on adding a standard TB to the Patch and already had a similar story to the one posted here for her arrival, but it worked well for Cindy IF she spent some time on the road. Sam loved the idea and promptly started the whole thing off, adding his own story telling flair by beginning the ongoing argument between them.

Im on holiday at the moment, so i asked Sam to delay sending her until i could recieve her at home, but in the mean time Sam gave me Cindy's account details and I've been stringing you all along with posts from her about her 'adventures'

In the mean time I penned out the story, took what pics i could without the star of the show, and sorted out the locations so that on the day of her arrival it was a simple case of waiting for it to get dark, snap a few pics, and then post up the final installment.

Im glad you have all enjoyed this 2 week saga, its been fun spinning the yarn out and seeing how people react.

Karrot

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet

Last edited by Karrot; 20-02-2013 at 09:30 PM.
Old 20-02-2013, 09:28 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Default Well done

Well done both of you - an absolutely brilliant story line which I'm sure did not leave a dry eye on the Forum!
Old 20-02-2013, 10:28 PM
Retired Member

Default Yeah Well Done Guys!

Great story. Glad to see Sam's forgiven, i've always had a soft spot for him, even if he is a bit hard faced at times towards us plushy girls.
Old 20-02-2013, 10:42 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Top notch, old sport, really top notch, what? Hmmmm, why do posh folk ask what at the end of their statements?

Seriously though, it was an excellent two week saga which ended with Breanna in emotional upheaval and me almost in tears with the last photo-post session. Fantastic the way it pulled at the heart-strings

Great work, guys.

Oh, and Sam....we knew you weren't really a bad guy, I bet you cried more than any of us at the end I hope you get your deluxe babe soon, they are totally worth it!
Old 20-02-2013, 11:20 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Great job, both of you! I was wondering what went on behind the scenes, and now I know. you certainly had Mindy and Lesly on edge and distraught, and you had us all teary eyed in this thread.

Deep down we knew that sam is really a great guy.......Oooh crap!.......I had better get Mindy to call off the dogs!

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...mid=643&page=3And here:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=40240