UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > RealDoll Forum. (G)

Old 13-12-2020, 01:15 PM
Golden Diamond Member

One certainly can't argue with those photos. What a winner! Congratulations.

Best wishes

Harem
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews
Old 13-12-2020, 06:14 PM
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haremlover View Post
One certainly can't argue with those photos. What a winner! Congratulations.

Best wishes

Harem
You most certainly can't! Wish I hadn't looked at this...
Old 13-12-2020, 06:26 PM
Gold Member

Just WOW

Old 19-12-2020, 03:57 AM
Bronze Member

Amazing. I am going to make a RealDoll my No.11 doll. Has anyone got the AI Sophie Doll yet as I am wanting that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
God damn it man, those are excellent choices

I don't follow Realdolls and it's rare I ever go on their website, I honestly don't like many of their faces, there is a few that I think are alright, although, when paying that sort money with import duty and tax on top they really need to blow my bloody socks off and many just don't.

So, it looks like I will be popping on and off the Realdoll site more frequently that Willow's an absolute stunner

She's gorgeous.

Thanks for the link.

Tommo
Old 17-01-2021, 09:09 PM
Bronze Member

Without getting into the remain/leave EU debate; does anyone have updated importing information to hand for getting a RealDoll into the uK?
Old 17-01-2021, 09:11 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

I can't see how the EU has anything to to with imports direct from the US...

- - -
Old 18-01-2021, 11:51 PM
Site Owner

From what I believe, this is only information I have read here and there, been told over the times and put two and two together in my own little mind.
Let's talk price first of all, Willow 2.0 posted above for example is $6500 they have a promotion at the moment if you don't change her options there is a $1000 discount, that just happens to work for me, That discount will possibly cover her shipping costs to a UK collection port, then I believe there will be 26% tax and duty on top of that. £4785 +26% = £6029,. Honestly I don't normally bother with all that rubbish, I am sure there will be some hidden money transfer fees, so in my little mind, when I am on he Realdoll site, which is quite often recently, I just takes the original $6500 including shipping and turns it into £6500 if I get any change it will go towards the next bit.

Taken from the RD website...
Quote:
International shipping is not door to door, but to the closest customs clearing office to your home (typically the nearest international airport.) Once the crate arrives you will be contacted by the customs agent to claim your crate. You will need to clear the crate through customs and pay any import taxes and duties as well as transportation from customs to your home. If you are not familiar with the customs procedures you may need an agent/broker to assist you. Our shipping company would be happy to put you in touch with an agent/broker if requested.
Now I will need a agent or broker, I haven't got a clue what that will cost, although I thought £500 will do it..

In my mind I am at £7000, that is a silly amount of money for a doll, and way, way out of my league, in 2002 I walked into the Ford car showroom and order a brand new Ford Fiesta in a end of model promotion sale and it was only £250 more, and she's not even dressed yet. Saying that, my car was worth naff all when I traded it in 5 years later and no matter how much I stared into them headlights they didn't arouse my attention at all. Thinking of it that way £7k doesn't sound that bad.

Tommo
Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ash.1257

Last edited by Tommo10; 19-01-2021 at 04:57 AM.
Old 19-01-2021, 04:20 AM
Legendary Member

Oh dear... I do the same sort of calculations myself. At the moment I am trying to justify a XYcolo with organic silicone, which I would be ordering direct from Monica.

I occasionally go on the Real Doll site, but to date I have been saved by the fact that the majority of the heads don’t do it for me. But there is one African American one that ticks a dangerous number of boxes...

Then there is Willow: I can see why you are tempted...