Old 06-08-2019, 02:10 PM
Vendor

Default Forget Women

hi guys,

I'm wondering what you think of this article:
https://lovedoll.co.uk/blog/forget-w...ex-doll-robot/
Old 06-08-2019, 05:15 PM
Legendary Member

Interesting and insightful article (glad I seem not to be the only one who got creative with rubber gloves...)

It will be very interesting to see how the whole industry develops during, say, the next ten years, especially with the advancements in robotics.

Will they ever replace women completely? Of course not. But for many people, including couples, they will bring a lot of pleasure and emotional support, and this aspect needs to be emphasised to the media, who are only too happy to view them as objects of sexual gratification for sad types who are incapable of getting a human girlfriend.

I am in a long-distance relationship with a lovely woman. I have a doll for company when we are not together.

They are also, in my view, stunning works of art and I really enjoy photographing mine.

My problem is I like collecting nice and interesting things. This is why I shall end up owning more than one doll...

Last edited by PDutus; 06-08-2019 at 06:38 PM.
Old 06-08-2019, 06:34 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Nice article, though perhaps a bit too prejudiced and judgemental of the real thing in my opinion.

Popups are a tad annoying, please don't overdo it as it's a route to a promptly clicked 'X' button.

- - -
Old 06-08-2019, 07:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDutus View Post
It will be very interesting to see how the whole industry develops during, say, the next ten years, especially with the advancements in robotics.
I am expecting the DS Robotics entry into the market to be a game changer. Everyone at the moment seems to be concentrating on the wrong sort of AI and looking to be the first movers in the market where once someone brings a fully functional robot that is properly AI enabled (not programmed with a one track mind) to the market which is the route DS seem to be going then I believe that here will be a fundamental shift in the market... I think thats a lot closer than ten years away. Although I am expecting the first generation to be quite animatronics in their movement.
Unfortunately, if everyone waits for what comes next then there would be no what comes next so everyone buy some first gen robots whilst I sit here waiting patiently for a non hologram version of Joy from Blade Runner 2049 to be developed
Old 06-08-2019, 07:32 PM
Silver Member

I like my doll precisely because I like women, not because I don't, so the title and I guess the spirit of the article doesn't really resonate with me I'm afraid, even though I don't really disagree with a lot of what it actually says.
Old 06-08-2019, 08:03 PM
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt35uk View Post
I like my doll precisely because I like women, not because I don't, so the title and I guess the spirit of the article doesn't really resonate with me I'm afraid, even though I don't really disagree with a lot of what it actually says.
Yes, I found the article interesting, but I also agree with you, Matt, in that I like Sophie because I like women and admire the beauty of the female form.

So, I would never forget women for a moment.
Old 06-08-2019, 08:14 PM
Gold Excellence Member

I think the article is good as it touches on some good points. I agree with others that it could be presented better.

The pop up offering advice about getting a girlfriend added a nice touch of irony.
Old 06-08-2019, 08:39 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth View Post
I think the article is good as it touches on some good points. I agree with others that it could be presented better.

The pop up offering advice about getting a girlfriend added a nice touch of irony.

LOL yes, I do likes me a bit of irony

Agreed with what others have said, good points ensconced in an almost misogynistic wrapper
Old 07-08-2019, 06:28 AM
Silver Member

A lot of truths in the article, for me dolls have replaced women as they are much better suited for me and a lot safer, haven’t had the desire for so called “relationships” for many years and that’s intensified over the past 5 years
Old 07-08-2019, 07:15 AM
Gold Member

I'd only say Doll will only truly replace women once they can actually do the housework and like everything a man does without answering back.