UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Sinthetics. (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2015, 02:22 PM
Bronze Member

Default Shannon Returns

Hey everyone,

A while back I remember seeing and drooling over many of the great pictures Perry took of Shannon. Sadly a lot of those wonderful pictures of her are no longer available for our viewing pleasures. For a while Perry had a gallery of Shannon on his website where you could see many great pictures of her and even some videos. Unfortunately his website is no longer accessible along with many of those beautiful pictures of his. For those of you who are new here and do not know Shannon. She is gorgeous creation by Matt K and is among the first group of Sin's to be delivered when the company was established four years ago. Shannon is a Sinthetics B1H with Alicia head & Chai skin tone. Her wonderful blue grey eyes, beautiful make-up application, gorgeous Red hair combined with her super sexy body. Will make you want to bow to her every command. Oh and not to mention those breast on her OMG! I have to say, She wears them quite well. And with the expression on her face she seems to be very proud of them too.

I sure miss seeing all of those wonderful pictures of this lovely lady called Shannon. Here is a few pictures I was able to find of Shannon taken by Perry. Just gorgeous!

Well I'm am so very pleased to announce that Shannon is back and I have been trusted to become her next caretaker. So without further ado I would like to reintroduce the next Nova girl Shannon! Yes our beloved Shannon is back and is still as beautiful as ever. My pictures of her will never be as good as the great Perry's but I hope to do her justice! Welcome back Shannon!

Stay tuned for the next photo set!
See more pictures of Shannon here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gall...php?album=1300

Last edited by Nova-1; 04-03-2015 at 03:32 PM.
Old 02-03-2015, 02:38 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova-1 View Post
Hey everyone,

A while back I remember seeing and drooling over many of the great pictures Perry took of Shannon. Sadly a lot of those wonderful pictures of her are no longer available for our viewing pleasures. For a while Perry had a gallery of Shannon on his website where you could see many great pictures of her and even some videos. Unfortunately his website is no longer accessible along with many of those beautiful pictures of his. For those of you who are new here and do not know Shannon. She is gorgeous creation by Matt K and is among the first group of Sin's to be delivered when the company was established four years ago. Shannon is a Sinthetics B1H with Alicia head & Chai skin tone. Her wonderful blue grey eyes, beautiful make-up application, gorgeous Red hair combined with her super sexy body. Will make you want to bow to her every command. Oh and not to mention those breast on her OMG! I have to say, She wears them quite well. And with the expression on her face she seems to be very proud of them too.

I sure miss seeing all of those wonderful pictures of this lovely lady called Shannon. Here is a few pictures I was able to find of Shannon taken by Perry. Just gorgeous!

Well I'm am so very pleased to announce that Shannon is back and I have been trusted to become her next caretaker. So without further ado I would like to reintroduce the next Nova girl Shannon! Yes our beloved Shannon is back and is still as beautiful as ever. My pictures of her will never be as good as the great Perry's but I hope to do her justice! Welcome back Shannon!

There well most definitely be more pictures of Shannon to come. So stay tuned.
She is absolutely gorgeous looking
Old 02-03-2015, 09:15 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Great pictures! I love the dress in the first pic!
Old 04-03-2015, 05:50 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Great pictures, an she sure is sexy
Congratulations Nova1

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...mid=643&page=3And here:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=40240
Old 04-03-2015, 03:18 PM
Bronze Member

Thank you everyone for the very nice comments! Shannon truly is a work of art. And I'm still in aw over the fact that such an iconic piece of doll history is actually here laying on my bed. I am so very honored
Old 04-03-2015, 05:30 PM
Diamond Member

How did i miss this Beauty

I do Love a Fiery Red head
Old 04-03-2015, 11:22 PM
Silver Member

One of the kindest and most gentle looking doll faces out there. Thank you for the pictures.
Old 05-03-2015, 01:07 AM
Platinum Member

Wow, her face changes expression well with the a subtle angles and a little hair forward, amazing.
Such a comforting look about her gorgeous face, and she does that dress in the first pic real justice, and in the lingerie...

Pete.
Old 05-03-2015, 01:37 PM
Platinum Member

Phew! What a girl. I bet there's a long queue to be this stunner's caretaker. If I were chosen I could even provide my own bucket and mop .

(Sorry, that will make absolutely no sense in North America where the term is janitor)
Old 06-03-2015, 01:52 PM
Bronze Member

Thank you so much for all the kind comments everyone! Oh and yes I agree! That Renaissance dress Shannon is wearing in Perry's pic is just gorgeous. I'm currently shopping for a few really nice ones just like it.

And thank you Jensguy56 for the clarification of what a Stunner's Caretaker is, I would have been scratching my head for ever on that one.