UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Teddy Babes Forum.

Old 13-01-2018, 12:11 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by revoL annaerB View Post
They probably don't list things like eyes and lips in case someone were to order a bunch and put them on their own homemade dolls to sell.
Ah yeah, that makes sense, didn't think of that. What I'll do when I get my Lisa spare eyes is scan them and make a digital copy of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
North, if you are finding the lips to be an issue you may want to look at this

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...6789#post96789

Jess' 'silicone' lips have lasted since i made them and are still in the same condition as new, and still very very kissable.

K
Nice, it looks hard to do, I'd be worried that I'd do a terrible job making lips, knowing me, I'll probably make them massive and fat and it will look terrible haha.

I ordered two lips, one as a replacement because, when I first got Lisa I stored her in a bag and the bag had a pin that I didn't see. The pin stabbed Lisa in the Lips, making a big hole, plus a lot of scratches, I was super annoyed because this was only a week or two in getting Lisa. The second pair of lips I am going to mod or at least get sizing from, so maybe I can make something from that.
Old 13-01-2018, 12:40 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by North View Post
Ah yeah, that makes sense, didn't think of that. What I'll do when I get my Lisa spare eyes is scan them and make a digital copy of them.
Aurora's eyes weren't actually the eyes I bought from 8W, the original doll wasn't a vamp and they have different shaped eyes and they didn't cover properly so I did as you plan to do, scanned them (actually I think I took a photo), printed them slightly but for me slightly larger, covered them in clear book covering film and used them instead. It worked a treat and her eyes will be easily replaced should the need arise. I used the clear book cover film so less chance of any ink leakage whilst washing her face if I got too close to her eyes.
Old 03-02-2018, 10:56 PM
Silver Member

Eighth Wonder delivery! Was a pretty quick shipment considering it came from America.

Finally, I have spare lips and eyes. I even ordered some rubber nipples however, I can't say the quality of them is great, the nipples that is.

Doesn't look right.

I'll make a scan of a Lisa eye and upload it here so everyone can have a copy of a Lisa eye, I'll see if I can make a mod version of it through Photoshop, you know, different colour eye etc.
Old 04-02-2018, 12:25 AM
Diamond Member

Default Really good North.

Didn't realise you could get stuff from Eighth Wonder so easily - lips always good, the latex won't last if exposed to sunlight or too much human slobbering!
Old 04-02-2018, 12:52 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kats012 View Post
Didn't realise you could get stuff from Eighth Wonder so easily - lips always good, the latex won't last if exposed to sunlight or too much human slobbering!
Yes they were very helpful, a couple of members on here have already done the same as me.

It took roughly a week and a half to receive them, however be aware of custom charges on your items Stupid customs charges, ruin everything from abroad.
Old 04-02-2018, 07:16 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kats012 View Post
This is why I developed the silicone lips for Jess.

K

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Old 06-02-2018, 09:35 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by North View Post
Eighth Wonder delivery! Was a pretty quick shipment considering it came from America.

Finally, I have spare lips and eyes. I even ordered some rubber nipples however, I can't say the quality of them is great, the nipples that is.

Doesn't look right.

I'll make a scan of a Lisa eye and upload it here so everyone can have a copy of a Lisa eye, I'll see if I can make a mod version of it through Photoshop, you know, different colour eye etc.
I ordered these with Carly's new lips last year, around the time I put her skeleton in.
The one on the left is a bit flat on one edge, sorta wedge shape, as if it were stored with something pressing it against a flat surface, but it could be just how it came out when made.
I still haven't put them on yet, not sure why, perhaps a little indecision about the overall look.
I put them on Carly's boob to show scale and colour as to the original, she agreed under that reasoning, as though it might not be seen in a gratuitous light.
Gota love em.

Pete.
Old 06-02-2018, 05:12 PM
Gold Excellence Member

the problem i see with the latex nipples is they will degrade just like the lips do then need to be replaced again unlike the plush ones.

carlys_guy
Old 07-02-2018, 07:15 AM
Gold Member

Not necessarily, c.g. Some Teddy Babe lips degrade, and some don't. Strangely, the latex responds differently to different people. Who knows, the nipple latex might be a different latex blend as well. But I see North doesn't want to take any chances.

Glad to see you finally got the 'Spare Parts' you wanted, Mr. North!
Old 09-02-2018, 11:51 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARK ANGEL View Post
I ordered these with Carly's new lips last year, around the time I put her skeleton in.
The one on the left is a bit flat on one edge, sorta wedge shape, as if it were stored with something pressing it against a flat surface, but it could be just how it came out when made.
I still haven't put them on yet, not sure why, perhaps a little indecision about the overall look.
I put them on Carly's boob to show scale and colour as to the original, she agreed under that reasoning, as though it might not be seen in a gratuitous light.
Gota love em.

Pete.
Pete are those from eighth wonder because I don't recognise them. They look good, maybe cut an old plush insert and wrap the material over the nipples so they look like the original nipples, only harder. The plush inserts are the same colour as the nipples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zang View Post
But I see North doesn't want to take any chances.

Glad to see you finally got the 'Spare Parts' you wanted, Mr. North!
Thank you Zang! One pair of lips is to replace the damaged lips currently on Lisa and the other one is for the day I ever need to replace that one. Next step is finding time to remove the glued lips currently on Lisa and add the news ones (correctly) probably easier said than done.