UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Teddy Babes Forum.

Old 13-01-2018, 12:11 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by revoL annaerB View Post
They probably don't list things like eyes and lips in case someone were to order a bunch and put them on their own homemade dolls to sell.
Ah yeah, that makes sense, didn't think of that. What I'll do when I get my Lisa spare eyes is scan them and make a digital copy of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
North, if you are finding the lips to be an issue you may want to look at this

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...6789#post96789

Jess' 'silicone' lips have lasted since i made them and are still in the same condition as new, and still very very kissable.

K
Nice, it looks hard to do, I'd be worried that I'd do a terrible job making lips, knowing me, I'll probably make them massive and fat and it will look terrible haha.

I ordered two lips, one as a replacement because, when I first got Lisa I stored her in a bag and the bag had a pin that I didn't see. The pin stabbed Lisa in the Lips, making a big hole, plus a lot of scratches, I was super annoyed because this was only a week or two in getting Lisa. The second pair of lips I am going to mod or at least get sizing from, so maybe I can make something from that.
Old 13-01-2018, 12:40 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by North View Post
Ah yeah, that makes sense, didn't think of that. What I'll do when I get my Lisa spare eyes is scan them and make a digital copy of them.
Aurora's eyes weren't actually the eyes I bought from 8W, the original doll wasn't a vamp and they have different shaped eyes and they didn't cover properly so I did as you plan to do, scanned them (actually I think I took a photo), printed them slightly but for me slightly larger, covered them in clear book covering film and used them instead. It worked a treat and her eyes will be easily replaced should the need arise. I used the clear book cover film so less chance of any ink leakage whilst washing her face if I got too close to her eyes.