UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Sales Section. (GM) > Dolls Wanted
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 24-07-2023, 08:37 PM
Silver Member

I cannot comment here not had a Zelex Torso would you say it is better than 6YE?

and why would it be better
Old 25-07-2023, 04:36 PM
Bronze Member

Dolton - Have you seen this ??? https://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/f...ad.php?t=18863

If you were thinking of the Zelex lady this would be a worthwhile saving if you fancy doing a review?
Old 25-07-2023, 05:16 PM
Bronze Member

I would not say the Zelex is "better" than the 6YE but she is definitely different. The Zelex TPE has a similar overall feel to the 6YE but the Zelex seems a firmer blend and the breasts are much firmer. Both have similar sized breasts (I don't know the proper women's size) but the breasts appear larger on the 6YE as of course she is a smaller body. The overall look of the 6YE is that she is curvy whereas the Zelex gives the impression of being quite a bit taller - she is actually taller by about 70mm but it seems more, also her arms are slender and long which seems to make her body appear skinny even though her waist is 50mm more than the 6YE. With the Zelex arms straight by her sides the end of her fingers are lower than the end of her body. The Zelex arms move nicely. My 6YE is the version without arms - so I can't compare. The front LHP is similar position on both dolls but the Zelex feels slightly deeper. The rear LH is much deeper on the Zelex ,internal texture is similar. The Zelex head seems nicely moulded and I think the face is pretty - I got this one https://www.lucidtoys.com/products/z...fddcf6c6&_ss=r . Again I don't have a 6YE head so can't compare. The Zelex is certainly a very nice doll and I'm glad I got her the only downside (for me) is the firm boobies Let me know what you think of her if you get one - are you going for the discount price / review offer?
Old 25-07-2023, 05:21 PM
Bronze Member

I also forgot to say the Zelex is heavier and more awkward to move around than my 6YE but again, The Zelex has arms and the 6YE doesn't!
Old 26-07-2023, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aly View Post
Yes , she certainly looks realistic, I think a lot depends on your preferred body type, size and of course what kind of specification. Obviously a torso is never going to look as "real" as a full doll but with a head, and arms if you want them it may be a good starting point and you won't be spending a lot on a large doll which you might find too heavy or not quite what you are looking for. I really love my Torso ladies as they are "full" size but easy to move -OK I know they don't have legs - OK there not perfect - but who among us Is? When I started around 5 years ago I bought several small Torso dolls - under 10kg most of which were fine for what they were but I soon got bored with them and they ended up in the bin. I soon learnt I wanted something nearer to "actual size" The Zelex is probably the best "realistic" size you would get from Lucid but their special offer full size dolls are not much more expensive. Let us know how you get on..................
I really need to think if I get a full doll or torso
But I do really appreciate the feedback and your comments
Thanks
Old 26-07-2023, 01:03 PM
Bronze Member

Yes, of course you need to do what is right for you, A torso doll is typically smaller, lighter and easier to manage, also you can get more of idea of what they are really like first hand without huge investment. You do see quite a few "first" dolls up for sale at considerable financial loss to their owners as they have proved too heavy or awkward. I would respectfully suggest considering the weight if you are thinking of moving her around a lot. If she is going to stay in one position and look beautiful = that's different ! Good Luck and let us know how you get on............
Old 26-07-2023, 08:20 PM
Bronze Member

You say "smaller the better" is that due to weight or hiding issues??

I would just say go with a 148cm Neodoll range from Lucid Toys about £900 and about 28kg. Great starter doll, "Sugarbabe Meli" is gorgeous.

not top of the range but that would be silicone which is heavier anyway

If money is not an issue buying a lower standard to err on is pretty wise move.
Old 27-07-2023, 12:07 PM
Banned

Smaller does not necessarily equate to lighter.

On eof the lightest dolls that you will find is the SM 155D as 24kg (26kg with head). I've had one for years and bought a second from Lucid last chistmas... They call them Soulmate but she is actually an SM (ShangMei).

Good quality TPE, decent skeleton (although, not an Irontech level skeleton). Standard M16 head connector and in white which is the universal skin tone so heads from many manufacturers are interchangable.

The hands of my first were poor but the second one they are much improved. The TPE is smooth, cool and built to last. That I have a lot of girls (not as many as Tommo) and still bought a second one of these (and would buy a third) probably says a lot.

Here's a link:

https://www.lucidtoys.com/collection...155cm-w_158510

or

https://www.lucidtoys.com/collection...55cm-wh_158509

Light, robust, good price, well respected brand. And if its anything, a surprising number of pictures that I have taken with my girls they are wearing that body, so photogenic as well.

First dolls bing put up for sale immediately tend primarily to be due to weight. My impression that few who buy a first girl over 40kg stick with this. Even 30kg can come as a shock but around that weight your body does adapt elatively quickly to them.

Second reason is that some people cannot see the girl, only a sex doll. I know that sounds strange but ask yourself. When looking at the marketing are you not looking for the girl who looks most like that she walked onto set and sat there. When they arrive there can be some disappointment where people at first cannot see that in the girl who arrives and they decide that they cannot take to this. I was lucky on that in that my first was a WM godess. Back in 2014 I bought a sex doll... She's still a virgin! First night I just lay there looking at her expeting to catch her breathing. If you are lucky enough to find that your girl won't see the for sale section.

Third reason is adverse reaction to TPE... Which isn't really. TPE itself is inate but the oil that it is mixed with varies in quality. Another reason that I try to guide people towards the named brands such as SM, 6YE, JY, Irontech, etc. Thats not saying that entry level dolls are bad. Many of them are just as good quality as the main brands. Its just the guarantee of quality rather than the hope for it that differentiates.

Take a serious look at that SM 155D. I do not think that you would be disappointed by her as a first girl. She's not small but she is skinny and light with long arms that are capable of folding behind your neck. Thats not usual.

HTH,

Shamus.
Old 27-07-2023, 09:43 PM
Bronze Member

Default Torsos

As I have 6 torsos with and without hands, the best tpe is the YouQ as neck moves in different positions, i haven't a 6ye to compare.
Mine range from 16- 28kg as the Albei(Avatar)is heavier than some fullsize doll's. I started out with small dolls 7/8 years ago as you could buy them then and on to torsos, started to repair dolls so was given a few, now have more than a 2 sided football team.
Best advice is to buy one you fancy a lot as I still do with my first few. Have a long think about it and take your time.
Goodluck from louiseandhersisters on IG and Twitter.
Old 28-07-2023, 03:30 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_ View Post
You say "smaller the better" is that due to weight or hiding issues??

I would just say go with a 148cm Neodoll range from Lucid Toys about £900 and about 28kg. Great starter doll, "Sugarbabe Meli" is gorgeous.

not top of the range but that would be silicone which is heavier anyway

If money is not an issue buying a lower standard to err on is pretty wise move.
I wasn't necessarily suggesting to the OP that "smaller the better" just making the point that he could maybe consider a Torso as an introductory step just to see if a doll was what he expected without spending a lot of money or losing a lot of money having to re-sell a doll that was over heavy.

Torso's are certainly easier to move around being more compact and yes I guess easier to hide (if that's important) The OP also mentioned he was looking for realism and inevitably a torso is debatably less realistic than a full doll., additionally if its too small its even less realistic as its less "life size".

Yes I agree Meli looks great - shame there aren't more / better photos of her on the Lucid site. The specs show the weight as 25KG - lighter than some of my Torsos! and I guess £900 is good value indeed. Of course just as you say if he would prefer a full doll regardless then its irrelevant anyway.....