UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Sinthetics. (G)

Old 15-11-2011, 07:20 PM
Active New Member

I was looking at Kimiko 1B,and in the pictures she has a removable insert in the pictures?
If Sinthetics could confirm this that would be great.
If that's what it is in the pictures,that's one good and realistic insert.
And this is why i havn't bought a 4 Woods because they just don't look right.
I take photo shoots with my camera,and i want the most realistic shots.
The removable inserts look better on the Sinthetic dolls.
Is it true that the inserts on your dolls look as good or better then the fixed option on your dolls Sinthetics?
I would like to know,thanks.

Last edited by fflamingmoe; 15-11-2011 at 07:23 PM.
Old 15-11-2011, 07:39 PM
Ex Member

as far as i know it's an insert the sinth built in labia is even finer, the sinthetics insert is deffinetoly a beautifull creation, moe the built in inserts are more or less allways more real because they don't have to be taken out, so thy have one job and that job is to look good, removable insterts have to llok good and withstand a poundin and be made out of the same stuff the rest of the insert is made of. as i mentioned as far as i know it is a removable insert in the 1b pics

Last edited by Fuzzy78; 15-11-2011 at 07:44 PM.
Old 16-11-2011, 12:05 AM
Manufacturer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fflamingmoe View Post
I was looking at Kimiko 1B,and in the pictures she has a removable insert in the pictures?
If Sinthetics could confirm this that would be great.
If that's what it is in the pictures,that's one good and realistic insert.
And this is why i havn't bought a 4 Woods because they just don't look right.
I take photo shoots with my camera,and i want the most realistic shots.
The removable inserts look better on the Sinthetic dolls.
Is it true that the inserts on your dolls look as good or better then the fixed option on your dolls Sinthetics?
I would like to know,thanks.
Yes, the body 1B shown in the gallery has the removable insert. The built-in ones sit more tightly into the body and dont get any gaps on the sides when the legs are spread. Built-in are recommended for dolls with heat and for those which will be photographed.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:40 AM

Default Alicia

Alicia belongs at home with me.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:47 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinthetics View Post
Here is the long-awaited formal announcement from Sinthetics. We’re excited to tell you all about what we’ve got going on. Sinthetics is an exciting new brand of the highest quality silicone dolls. We debuted Sinthetics with our appearance on “Married to Rock” on E! Many thanks to Josie Stevens for her order of Josie Doll. Although Josie Doll is a one-of-a-kind that cannot be replicated, Sinthetics are now available for purchase with the body 1H and your choice of heads from our line including Tawny, Alicia, Monique and Celeste. We have big galleries on our website along with a gallery of the Sinthetics which have already been delivered.

Although Sinthetics is new to the doll industry, we did our homework beforehand and were fortunate to pick up some known talents from this industry for our team. With Matt K’s sculpting talents and ability to make outstanding dolls, Sinthetics will provide everything you’re looking for in a high-end doll, and more! Bronwen will be available to assist with your order processing, and Chris is the Forum Representative who can answer your basic questions. Chris will also let you know when new products are available. We hope you're as excited as we all are about the launch and the fantastic website. C'mon over and take a look!

What you can expect from Sinthetics:

* Beauty, durability, great range of motion, high realism

* Platinum silicone

* Optional built-in entries or removable insert

* Optional built-in low voltage heat

* Optional gel buttocks

* Many selection options for skin tones, eyes, wigs etc.

* Highest manufacture quality and individual attention to detail

Basic info:

Sinthetics bodies are identified by the body number followed by the bra cup size of the doll.

* The body 1H is 5’3” tall, she weighs approximately 70 – 75lb, her bra size is 32H, shoe size is US 7

* Sinthetics are $5,500 plus $500 shipping. Additional heads are $650 which includes a wig.

* Sinthetics are covered by a 60 day warranty on structural components.

* View our website at www.Sinthetics.com

* Contact us at sales@sinthetics.com
Hi,guys n welcome.Ive seen a few pics of your incredible dolls before but ive just been thru your viewbook and i still have a lump in my throat(amongst other places) ! World class beauty n craftmanship Real art. Great idea the heating system we all know how cold our sil girls can get.Mega-congrats n more power to your elbow.
Old 10-06-2012, 09:35 PM
Golden Diamond Member

These look to be the doll of dolls but a comment made on tdf by a manufacturer and a complaint posted by a French customer may need potential buyers to double check reviews on the net and protect their method of payment. It may well be a bad customer, I hope it's just that as Matts Alicia looks wonderful and the 1b really does it for me. They are an up and coming company with a fab doll but just be aware. I'd buy one tomorrow if I could but folks be careful.
http://www.complaintsboard.com/compl...x-c605610.html

We are all just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love,
or a broken heart away from becoming a completely different person.

Last edited by Wulfie; 10-06-2012 at 09:39 PM.
Old 11-06-2012, 04:30 PM
Gold Member

Default Sins

Im a proud owner of a Sinthetic,even though I bought Stella second hand
from this very Board I have to say Sinthetics Are fantastic! I Emailed
Sinthetics for advice on make up and repairs and they was very helpfull!
I have never owned a doll before but have to say Stella is Like my dream girl
she looks better in the flesh then her photoghraphs and I will not be put off buying a body 2d in the future
Dark
Old 11-06-2012, 06:30 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfie View Post
These look to be the doll of dolls but a comment made on tdf by a manufacturer and a complaint posted by a French customer....
Thanks for the info, Wulfie.

Anything negative written on TDF to do with Sinthetics has to be taken with a pinch of salt. And by the same yardstick, I note from your link that the purchaser allegedly got booted off ODC for not, shall we say, "being positive enough" about Sinthetics!

I'm not interested in all that petty fucking bullshit politics - TBH I've got better things to do (like get caught up with those photostories! )

I'm just glad that here on UKLDF we welcome all dollies and manufacturers, Sinthetics are great dolls and seem to have a decent enough customer service reputation, and I'll leave it at that.

I have a blog. It's full of pretty pictures. Go and have a look if you like. http://thelesserspottedwomble.blogspot.co.uk/
Old 07-07-2012, 07:13 PM

Well said Cosy! I have had my Sinthetic for 6 months and am getting my second one! TOP NOTCH work and service, is my experience of the company. I have learned a lot about dolls as like Dark Angel, this is my first doll.