UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Cloud Climax (G)

Old 29-02-2020, 07:42 AM
Lurking In The Shadows Of Time...

Default SE 165 cm Silicone Doll Review

This is a review of the new 165 cm Silicone Doll from SE doll https://www.sedoll.com/product/sex-doll-sed057/ & Paul @ Cloud Climax https://cloudclimax.co.uk/product/se...cone-sex-doll/ .

Paul placed the order with SE Doll on Monday 13th January and i received factory pictures of the completed doll on Monday 20th January which was very quick indeed however with Chinese New Year round the corner it was to late to have her shipped in time before they stopped for the holidays and then with the outbreak of the Coronavirus it would be 4 weeks before she could be shipped.

Paul did keep in contact during this time with email updates and estimates as when she could arrive but these were circumstances outwith anybodies control.

She was shipped around Friday 21st February and arrived at Cloudclimax warehouse for quality checks on Tuesday 25th February where she was given the once over by Paul and the team Once they were happy with her she was repacked (very well indeed i might add) and sent to me on Wednesday 26th January with TNT and i opted for pick up at TNT depot on Thursday 27 January .

All went to plan and i picked her up after work on Thursday and brought her home and then struggled upstairs with this very large and heavy box while my wife just looked at me and asked where the life insurance policies were .

After about 20 minutes tearing through all the packaging i got to the hidden box underneath and carfully cut along the tape sealing the box to reveal what was inside........

On opening the box and lifting the lid there was a few items covering the red sleeping bag :

The box contents :

Large red sleeping bag
1 Silicone doll head
1 Silicone Doll body
2 wigs
1 silk/satain type nightdress
1 black silk/satain bag containing a usb warming rod, a plastic water pump for internal cleaning, 1 pack of condoms, and 1 authenticity scratch card.

Old 29-02-2020, 08:51 AM

After getting out the box and unwrapping the head, i had thought that the head attachment would be the M16 type the same as TPE dolls but it was more like the Ds doll though not exactly the same.

It is a push on and pull off head and one of the good things i found is that the head will only turn half way round (left and right)just like a real human head, its does not spin round like something out of "The Exorcist"

Also i was expecting hard silicone but was pleasantly surprised at how soft the silicone is even the head/face is soft so all good on that front.

I opted for blue eyes as i love blue eye girls however they are probably a bit to blue and i think she is more suited to brown eyes, So i though i would change them again thinking it was the same eye type as in TPE dolls but i was wrong again..

These eyes are realy good they are spring loaded so can easily move them around so she can look in various directions, just push the eye in and position them where you like.

You have to be realy carefull removing them as they are deep in the eye socket but do come out, once i had them out i placed some cotton balls to pack the eye sockets before placeing half round brown eyes in there place.

Eyes

Head Connection

She did not come with any sort of hanging hook/device so i had a look round to see if i had anything that would fit into the hole (no pun intended)

I found that i had a hanging ring from one of the TPE dolls i had though not sure which one it came with but this was a perfect fit for the head attachment.

Ok so now that i can hang the doll this will make dressing and undressing a lot easier.
Old 29-02-2020, 12:38 PM

Next part of the review is how well does she pose and what are her love holes like also weight Hight etc ?

She can pose as well as any other doll on the market with the new Evo skeleton, though i have to say i would have liked her joints to be a lot more tighter especially her kness and ankles, they are not as tight as i would have liked but she is a sex doll and Not a photographic model so..

Her mouth is closed so no oral, Her vagina and anal holes have little nodules or bumps at the entrance then ribbed half way in, to enhance your pleasure...

Missionary and girl on top will be no problem however doggy style will be Anal only unless you have a donkey dick that curves like a banana cos thats the only way you can have vaginal sex in doggy position.

I put her on the scales and she weighs in at 30 kilograms (with head on )not 28 kilos as stated and her hight is 159 cm not 165 as stated (again with her head on)

I did not take a picture of me measuring her hight but can do if requested, i did take a pictures of her weight...

I do like the silicone used on this doll and she has Speckles as opposed to freckles, I say speckes as they are so small you can hardley see them, but its little specks of brown mixed into the silicone and makes it more real looking and you can also see some faint blue viens on her boobs hands and feet, I have tried to photograph these the best i can.

Stronger glue is needed on the finger and toe nails as these come off very easily.. but not realy that big of a deal.

Ok time for some picture's i think........
Old 29-02-2020, 01:45 PM

Old 29-02-2020, 01:48 PM

Old 29-02-2020, 01:50 PM

Old 29-02-2020, 01:52 PM

Old 29-02-2020, 02:09 PM

Ok so thats me 3/4 day review so far.

I do believe at the current price of under £1800 ukp for a Full Silicone Doll with delivery to your home with and all taxes paid she is a very good doll for that amount of cash and should give TPE dolls a run for their money.

Silicone is so much easier to maintain than a TPE doll, easier to clean and repair so well worth consideration if you are in the market for a new doll.

The things i would like to see happen with these doll are (just my own personal prefrence):

More head choices.
Tighter skeleton joints.
Better hole placement for easier doggy style sex.
Hanging hook included for customes to hang /hide dolls.

Otherwise she is a cracking full silicone doll that i am sure anybody would be happy to own.

Video

Head

https://vimeo.com/394640259

Body

https://vimeo.com/394641253

Samurai....
Old 29-02-2020, 03:04 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Brilliant. Congratulations to SE for bringing affordability into the silicone domain.

Great review and very helpful.

Best wishes

Harem
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews
Old 29-02-2020, 04:01 PM
Legendary Member

Excellent review, Sam and very helpful It's great to see quality silicone dolls at an affordable price. The seams look well finished too.

Thanks for posting