UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Sinthetics. (G)

Old 10-03-2015, 06:32 PM
Bronze Member

Default Kristen

Hey Everyone!

Last week I introduced you all to both Shannon & Monica-Lynn! Well it's my pleasure to introduce the third and final personality of this wonderful Sinthetics 1H body. Her name is Kristen! She is a Sinthetics Celeste head combined with beautiful deep green eyes, Asian Chocolate eyeliner, Super Natural eye shadow & Nude lips. A few head shot pictures have been taken by Perry. Showing Kristen sporting many different hair styles. I have to admit I really like the blonde look for her. Beware lots of towels is needed for this fine lady. Her gorgeous Celeste head combined with the oh so very sexy 1H body will indeed make you drool. As always here is a few wonderful head shots of Kristen taken by Perry. An once again his pic's are Just awesome!

Without further delay! Here is the most recent pic's of the lovely Kristen!!!!

Stay tuned for the next photo set!
See more pictures of Kristen here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gall...php?album=1302

Last edited by Nova-1; 10-03-2015 at 06:39 PM.
Old 10-03-2015, 09:15 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova-1 View Post
Hey Everyone!

Last week I introduced you all to both Shannon & Monica-Lynn! Well it's my pleasure to introduce the third and final personality of this wonderful Sinthetics 1H body. Her name is Kristen! She is a Sinthetics Celeste head combined with beautiful deep green eyes, Asian Chocolate eyeliner, Super Natural eye shadow & Nude lips. A few head shot pictures have been taken by Perry. Showing Kristen sporting many different hair styles. I have to admit I really like the blonde look for her. Beware lots of towels is needed for this fine lady. Her gorgeous Celeste head combined with the oh so very sexy 1H body will indeed make you drool. As always here is a few wonderful head shots of Kristen taken by Perry. An once again his pic's are Just awesome!
See more pictures of Kristen here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gall...php?album=1302

good gid man how do you cope with such lovelys
Old 11-03-2015, 01:38 PM
Platinum Member

Hello Kristen, nice to meet you.
Wow, love her in blonde, she is a very striking beauty.

The pics are indeed fantastic Nova, those lovely green eyes jump right out at you, and her... figure is to die for.
Thanks for sharing.

Pete.
Old 11-03-2015, 03:58 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Blonde and green eyes, just hits the right spot for me She's a beauty

We are all just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love,
or a broken heart away from becoming a completely different person.

Old 12-03-2015, 01:43 PM
Gold Member

I'm with Wulfie on this one -- that look is GREAT!
Old 12-03-2015, 01:44 PM
Banned

Geat body shots, she looks great
Old 12-03-2015, 03:13 PM
Bronze Member

Hey, thanks for the comments! She certainly has an amazing appeal to her as a blonde. And I agree those green eyes are just gorgeous!
Old 12-03-2015, 04:23 PM
Golden Diamond Member

I remember member Perry on the forums as a senior member at the time I joined to share enthusiasms, and it's really great that you're able to keep the spirit of this lovely lady alive.

It was a Celeste that very nearly tempted me as my first silicone doll and she's very very spectacular. That particular lady went off to an inexperienced member who sold her some time later having wrecked her :-( if I remember correctly, although I could be wrong about that, but this is the importance of a loved doll being passed on to someone such as yourself who's known for keeping ladies in the state to which they're accustomed, and she's clearly in very good hands with you.

Green eyes are without doubt my favourite too.

Utterly gorgeous.

Best wishes

Harem
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews
Old 12-03-2015, 05:33 PM
Lurking In The Shadows Of Time...

....Stunning is an understatment.....
Old 12-03-2015, 05:54 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova-1 View Post
Hey Everyone!

Without further delay! Here is the most recent pic's of the lovely Kristen!!!!

Fantastic shots of Kristen, Keep them coming