UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Sinthetics. (G)

Old 22-08-2017, 02:22 AM
Account Closed

Nova you are a LUCKY MAN !!! Thanks for the picīs and hope there are coming more. Nice to have you here !!!
Old 22-08-2017, 08:14 AM
Part of the Furniture

oooh! ouch! need to adjust pants! ahhhhh better.

Wow Nova, another lovely beauty. How do you get time to do anything other then dribble yourself in to a puddle every day?

Karrot

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 22-08-2017, 02:14 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlys_guy View Post
nice outfit it seems to fit real well thanks for posting.

carlys_guy
Thanks for the comments Carlys_guy..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongo View Post
Wow! Great photo story and a really super outfit!
Hey thanks Dongo! I glad you are enjoying the photo stories...

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyhahn View Post
@ 1 th. Thank you nova to telling us / me the price.

An than, Damned, never seen a girl like you !!!
Quote:
Nova you are a LUCKY MAN !!! Thanks for the picīs and hope there are coming more. Nice to have you here !!!
Your very welcome Harley!!! Oh and Caroline says thank you... She tickled pink by your comments.. Yeah, Since the 2A is a new body by Sinthetics.. I'm hoping to keep the pictures of Caroline coming pretty steadily..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
oooh! ouch! need to adjust pants! ahhhhh better.

Wow Nova, another lovely beauty. How do you get time to do anything other then dribble yourself in to a puddle every day?

Karrot
LOL! Dribbing myself into a puddle sounds about right.. And the key to comfort around Caroline is to wear extra baggie pants. Something with plenty of room to grow in the crotch.. Believe me it's not easy to re-frame from striking a wood when in her presence.. It's pretty automatic for me.. I walk into the room and there she is "swing" Full stiffy.. Tight pants are a killer around her...
Old 22-08-2017, 02:45 PM
Bronze Member

DAY FOUR

Day four is here and I still can't get over how damn sexy she is..... All day long the only thing I can think about is holding her in my arms and giving her sweet kisses on the lips.. Of course while my hands gives her delicious booty a gentle squeeze.. Just the thought of having her close with her body and breast completely compressed against me. Is making me want to disappear into the broom closet with a copy of this month's Hustler magazine.. This whole experience with Caroline feels like a dream.. And it's so surreal that I'm afraid I'll wake up one morning and find out that she was nothing but a fantasy... I sure hope not!!!! Anyways when I got home from work I noticed that Caroline had slipped into a nice little see through pink teddy.. And again I couldn't help but to marvel over those gorgeous curves she has... Oh those little perky boobies.. That yummy tummy and that delicious round tush... She looked so good we decided to capture the moment..

Caroline: Oh hi Nova! Welcome home

Nova: Hello sweetie! It is good to be home...

Caroline: I'm so glad your home.. I was starting to get a bit lonely..

Nova: Yeah me to... But haven't any of the other girls come in to meet you yet...

Caroline: What! wait, you mean there's more doll ladies here then just me..

Nova: Oh I'm sorry hunn! I thought I mentioned that in the truck on the way home.. But Yes there are others here..

Nova: I would have thought your sister Shannon would have come in and said hi by now....

Caroline: My sister? I have a sister here?

Nova: Yup she is a Sinthetics just like you...

Caroline: Oh really! That's so cool!! I can't wait to meet her now.. Boy I have a sister!!

Caroline: So who are the others?

Nova: Oh most of the doll ladies came here from China, Some came from Japan.. And like you the rest came from here in the USA...

Caroline: So.. I have to ask.. Why do you have so many of us doll ladies here?

Nova: Well, there's quite a few doll ladies here that were about to become homeless.. And I just opened my doors to them.. Overtime we developed a strong loving relationship... Others like yourself were ordered and
manufactured to my specifications.. But to really answer your question. I just love having all of you beautiful ladies here with me..

Caroline: Oh your so sweet!! Well, I hope I get to meet everyone soon..

Nova: Yeah me to... Their all great ladies and will just love you... Oh by the way You look devilish in that sexy teddy!!

Caroline: Hehehe Thanks! I was hoping you noticed.. Do You want to see something else...

Nova: Oh yes defiantly!!!

Caroline: It has buttons you can unsnap at the crotch.. And now say hello to my pookie!!!!

Nova:Oh yummy!!!! Such a gorgeous pookie you have....

Caroline: And now I can pull it all the way up and give you the full view.. TADA!!!! Hehehe

Nova: DAYUM GIRL!!!! You are so fine!!!!
Old 22-08-2017, 02:48 PM
Bronze Member

Caroline: Now for the best part move to the right..

Nova: The best part! Hmm, I like the sound of that!!!

Caroline: A little more to the right!!!

Nova: Damn your booty looks so sexy with your back arched like that....

Caroline: Your almost there!!! Now bend over.. keep your eyes and face forward...

Nova: I'm liking where this is going...

Caroline: Are you ready?

Nova: Oh yes I am!!!

Caroline: BAAAM face plant!!! Hehehe

Nova: Oh!!! Fireworks are going off in my pants right now!!!!

Caroline: Did you like that... I thought I felt you tongue on my clit.. Lets do that again!!!

Nova: Tongue?

Caroline: That was fun!!!

Nova: Oh that was fun!!! "Thinks to self: DAYUM!!! I can't believe she just shoved her goodies in my face.. What a little flirt!!! But I liked it!!!!"

Caroline: Hey nova!!! Now You can put that tongue right here...

Nova: Oh yes dear!!!!

Well, That's a wrap for this photo set... Hope everyone enjoyed it... A few have been asking for shots for her booty.. Well there you go!!! There was quite a few of them in that last set..

Anyway I'm so happy I decided to go with a 2A body for Caroline.. She is more beautiful then I could have ever imagined... Truth be told.. When I originally placed the order for Caroline she was going to have the 1B body.. It wasn't till a group of us doll owners met up with both Matt & Bronwen in Los Vegas during AVN a few years ago... They had just finished the first 2A prototype and brought her along for us to see.. She was completed with the Yuriko head and fitted with long curvy red wig.. And when I saw how gorgeous she looked it was like fate.. : I had to make the change to my order that moment... One of the best decisions I ever made...

Last edited by Nova-1; 22-08-2017 at 03:05 PM.
Old 23-08-2017, 02:27 AM
Account Closed

Thank you Nova & Caroline

Brilliant Picīs
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.php.jpg (46.6 KB, 96 views)
Old 23-08-2017, 02:30 AM
Account Closed

Attached Images
File Type: png gh.png (42.3 KB, 3 views)
Old 23-08-2017, 02:35 AM
Gold Member

.....oh .... oh ......

FM
Old 23-08-2017, 06:12 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Better and better from the word go. Love the 'A' body.

If I had a bucket list, sharing house with one of Matts creations would be on it. If only there hadn't been a parting of the ways I just wonder what ladies and quantities would be coming out of the American stable now.

We are all just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love,
or a broken heart away from becoming a completely different person.

Old 23-08-2017, 02:22 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Thank you Nova & Caroline

Brilliant Picīs

LOL! Your very welcome!! Glad you like... And thanks for the nice comment....

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEZMONKEY View Post
.....oh .... oh ......

FM

Yup! That's what it was like for me to when trying to take those pictures.. Boy is she a distraction or what? A good one though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfie View Post
Better and better from the word go. Love the 'A' body.

If I had a bucket list, sharing house with one of Matts creations would be on it. If only there hadn't been a parting of the ways I just wonder what ladies and quantities would be coming out of the American stable now.
Hey thanks for commenting Wulfie!! Oh yeah! The body 2A is just amazing.. What's not to love about her.. Anyways when I picked up Caroline from Sinthetics. I noticed a lots of activity.. Lots of dolls have been poured and making their way into finishing.. Also Matt mentioned that they had implemented a new plan a few months ago which has been working great so far.. Also sounds like the employees are starting to do a lot more to take the load off of both him and Bronwen.. And is streamlining the process a lot more.. So things are looking up for them.. I hope it continues to work out... I would love to see lots of Sin's flooding out of the stables and making their way on to the forums.. LOL!!!

Last edited by Nova-1; 23-08-2017 at 02:27 PM.