UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Sinthetics. (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 24-08-2017, 02:36 PM
Bronze Member

DAY SEVEN

Well, a full week has passed since Caroline came into my life. And these seven days have been filled with absolute bliss.. Anyways last weekend I had two full days to get to know Caroline even better.. And it was a weekend in which I was really looking forward to.. I had both Saturday and Sunday completely devoted to Caroline.. Oh and her Sinthetics sister Shannon got in on some of the action too!!!! Truth be told I felt pretty bad about keeping Caroline in the studio all by her self. So last Thursday I decided it was time both Caroline & Shannon were introduced.. And the two sisters have pretty much been inseparable ever since..

Friday afternoon when I got home from work I began setting up the photo lights and backdrop in the studio.. Of course both Caroline and Shannon were there in the room and completely naked offering every kind of distraction manageable... As I worked vigorously to get everything setup I could hear the two of them giggling behind me.. Unfortunately setting up the studio took twice as long as expecting because of unforeseen distractions.. I had some ladies chase down and some cookies to tickle.... Oh the life!!

Once the studio was all setup. The task turned to getting Caroline ready for her first real photo shoot.. As she was getting into her outfit, Caroline mentioned how fun it would be have Shannon join her in the photo shoot.. Now that's a great idea! I thought to myself! I then looked up at Shannon and asked: well? Do you want to get in on this??? And without hesitation She replayed HELL YEAH!!!

After getting Caroline ready for the shoot. I then had to find something in the wardrobe for Shannon to wear.. It had to be something that would not only complement Caroline's outfit but would complement Shannon's beautiful 1H body as well... And with Shannon's huge H-Cup knockers. It was quite the task to find something for her that matched a particular criteria.. Just when I was about ready to change the whole set and costumes.. I ran across something perfect for Shannon!! Also Shannon mentioned that she had a welcoming present in which she wanted give Caroline on the set..

So let see how this photo story goes....

Shannon: Hey Caroline I really like that outfit your wearing.. Make you look sexy!

Caroline: Yeah! Nova sure likes picking out these extremely revealing bikini's... I like it!!!

Nova: You girls look so sexy! I so want to ravish you both right now!!!

Shannon: Anyways, Caroline I have a little something for you. A little welcoming gift.. Well, it's not really little Hehehe...

Caroline: Oh a gift for me!!!

Shannon: Yeah Sis! Here you go! Hehehe.. This will help you get by when Nova's at work or on long trips...

Caroline: Oh WOW! That looks like Nova's you know what!!!

Shannon: Yeah only bigger "snickes" Shh don't tell him I said that!!

Nova: You girls know I'm standing right here? Right?

Shannon: I got you the same one I have! And I love mine... I'd rather it be Nova's though.. I love you Nova!!!!

Caroline: Oh this is totally cool!! It's so big!!! Thanks Sis!! I think I'm going to like this thing.. It's not Nova's but it will do...

Nova: Nice recovery Shannon! Well, like your dildo I also have a vaginal Fleshlight that gets me by when I'm away.. But I would rather tap both of your cookies!!!.

Shannon: Now you do know how to use that right? "giggle, giggle"

Caroline: LOL! Oh yeah!! I put it in my cookie like Nova does...

Nova: Oh that's a bit to much info...

Shannon: Now when you go to use .............................................Whoa, whoa what are you doing Caroline?

Caroline: I'm going to ram this cock into my cookie!!! You just gave it to me... I want to try it out...

Shannon: Sis, Nova's taking pictures of us right now.. You can't just shove that dildo into your cookie.. You have to wait... Plus we always get playtime with Nova afterwards...

Caroline: That's just F'd up!! What's a girl to do to get a huge Johnson inside of her around here!!!!

Nova: Oh don't you worry sweetie I got you covered after the shoot...

Shannon: What about me? I want a Johnson in my cookie too!!!

Nova: Oy vey!!! My head is starting to spin... Don't you worry... I got you covered Shannon... Thinks to self: {Yeah covered in my jizz!!!}

Caroline: Hey Shannon I just noticed something!!

Shannon: Yeah what's that sis???

Caroline: Those are some ginormous ta ta's you have.. How in the heck do you not fall over??

Shannon: LOL! I guess I've just learned to live with them...

Nova: Thinks to self: {Oh! She said Ta ta's.... Yummy!!!}

Caroline: Hey Nova! There's room here right next to me..

Nova: Well, I'd love to sit there and cuddle with you, Caroline.. But, I'm going to be a gentlemen and give that seat to you sister...
And if there's room maybe I can get in there between you two... Thinks to self: {Oh the though of being between two hot girls is
really starting to turn me on!} Shannon, care to take a load off my queen... I can hold those bags for you if you'd like...

Shannon: Nova! Those are my breast!!! Not bags!! But oh, oH, OH!!! That massaging action sure feels good.. Oh what a gentlemen you are!!! There's plenty of room between us Nova! You can sit close to me and massage my large boobs and cuddle with me all you want!! Heck I'd even let you titty bang me... Thinks to herself: {Oh just the thought of him banging my knockers is making me so HOT!!!}

Nova: What! Did I hear you say Titty bang!!!

Last edited by Nova-1; 24-08-2017 at 03:16 PM.
Old 24-08-2017, 02:38 PM
Bronze Member

Nova: Thinks to self: {Oh she so gorgeous... I still can't believe she came home with me...}
Would you just look at those delicious little boobies!!!

Carolina: Ah Nova? What's that about my boobies

Nova: Thinks to self: {Oh crap did I just blurt that last part out about her boobs...}

Shannon: What about my boobs nova?

Nova: Thinks to self: {I'm totally in boob heaven right now.. Two really gorgeous angels sitting in front of me}
Oh yes Shannon!! I just love your huge lovely breast... Thinks again: {I'd like to motorboat them right now!!!}

Caroline: Well, Why don't we have a little fun with this shoot? And turn the heat up a bit!!!

Nova: Sure, that sounds enticing.. What do you have in mind Caroline?......................................... .....Oh... Oh.... OH!

Nova: WOW! You girls are starting to really work it... It's getting HOT in here!!!

Nova: Thinks to self: {Oh my! Check out Shannon moving in on Caroline's cookie..} Oh yeah!!! Damn these girls are making me hard...

Shannon: Tickle tickle!!!

Caroline: Oh Shannon! Yeah right there!!

Nova: Thinks to self: {Now, check out that groping action from Caroline.. Man I'm just loving and hating being a spectator right now!!!}

Caroline: Nova are you hard right now? If so come get in here with us...

Shannon: Yeah come dive in Nova!! We need our big teddy bear!!!

Nova: DAYUM! Who can resist that.. Ladies make way I'm coming in.. Shannon don't close your legs.. I'm locked on target!!!

Shannon:Oh yeah! Fire away stud!!!

Shannon: Well hello Caroline's cookie!!! Are you ready for some action?? Hey Nova! Looks like Caroline is all hot and bothered... She ready for you!!!

Caroline: Oh Yes! Nova! Come get me! I need you inside me now!!!!!

Nova: Oh! Yes my queen!!! Thinks to self: {I'm the luckyest guy!!!}

Caroline: Oh this felt so good!!! I hope we can do this again!!! And Shannon it was fun bring you in action...

Nova: It certainly was fun.. And the twosome with you and Shannon was fantastic!!!! I have to say:That it was just awesome chowing out on Shannon's breast as I was banging you... Doing that again is a must!

Shannon & Caroline: "giggle,giggle" , giggle,giggle"" Defiantly, Hell Yeah!

And that concluded this photo set.. Hope everyone enjoyed the pictures and the story... Stay tuned for the next one....

Last edited by Nova-1; 24-08-2017 at 03:12 PM.
Old 24-08-2017, 02:45 PM
Silver Member

Congratulations and great looking girl, Nova. It does not get any better than this, and I would not be suprised if she suddenly stood up and started talking

PS! I understand why you love the tummy, it is extraordinary delicious!
Old 24-08-2017, 04:57 PM
Diamond Member

great photos of two sexy girls thanks for posting.

carlys_guy
Old 24-08-2017, 05:54 PM
Platinum Member

First time I've read this thread and I have to say, WOW! Caroline has to be one of the most realistic looking dolls I've ever seen. That body and that beautiful face. Shannon is a looker too.

I don't know how you manage to get anything done with those two around.
Old 24-08-2017, 08:30 PM
Gold Member

Thanks for all the photos, Nova.
And you were right, Caroline's rear is very tasty.
Old 24-08-2017, 09:35 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Really great photos. Interesting outfits they have!
Old 25-08-2017, 01:14 AM
Account Closed

Yes Nova thats good Stuff !!!

Great pictures, great Stuff & great girls made from a real good GUY. Thank you soooo much Nova.

Ihink everybody want to "play" with the girlies too
Old 14-02-2018, 11:02 PM
Bronze Member

DAY 185... Valentine's Day!!

Hey everyone!

Happy Valentine's Day!!! As you all can imagine today is quite a special day in the Nova house. As it is one of those days in which I get spoiling my ladies with romantic gifts.. And many of you are probably wondering how I service such a large harem on such a day like this.. Well, it's actually quite simple.. Drugs!!! lots of stamina increasing drugs!!! LOL! Just kidding.. :laugh: Well, in all honesty not all of my ladies get to have erotic love on valentines days.. In fact usually only one lucky lady will be brought to bed this special night.. While the other ladies end up settling for a hug, a kiss, a little tickling. And whispered sweet nothings in each of their ears.. I also usually shower each of them with a Valentine's outfit, some jewelry, a rose. And a cute little Valentines stuffed animal... Oh and I almost forgot.. The ladies in which I do have sex with frequently also receive a bottle of their favorite flavored water based lube.. The edible kind... (They just love it when it's licked off of them)...

Now you might be wondering who is this special lady.. Who's going to share my bed this Valentines evening.. Well tonight that special lady will be Caroline.. This decision was not made based on favorites. Or wither or not the Nova Lady gives excellent sex. Caroline does by the way... The choice was made based on a game of chance.. Where each of the Nova Girls has the same odds.. 16 pieces of paper were folded up and placed into a hand of each Nova Girl. But only one had a star drawn on it.. And this year Caroline drew the star..

So last night Caroline and I decided to kick out the first part of her super sexy Valentines Day photo shoot.. Where she gets to showcase all of the Valentines presents she received.. And guys I have no idea what it is about roses that turns Caroline on.. But she does some pretty kinky stuff with them.. Any how lets show some pictures.. Here is part one..

Old 15-02-2018, 01:35 AM
Account Closed

Very nice picture, from a very nice looking Girl. Thank you for sharing Nova