UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2020, 07:07 AM
Part of the Furniture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam&Emma View Post
Waiting patiently for the update on this.. Brings back a lot of happy memories
He aint getting out of bed any time soon and you know it

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 10-11-2020, 07:08 AM
Active New Member

Dolls are not just for sex, they are also for life
Old 10-11-2020, 07:34 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbage View Post
I don't know if you guys found this but when you got your first doll... was your lower back aching at the end of the day? Mine sure is and yes, i know... keep your back straight and bend your knees.
Yep, still does happen, just not so much. It's not always possible to lift or move her with correct positioning, especially when posing her for a photoshoot or easing her into or out of a chair. Quite often, I'll have back strain and aches when I'm doing other things, such as bathing her or getting her dressed or applying powder: for those, I'm only bending slightly forward. I think the amount of time I spend doing those things with her contributes to that because I'm only getting myself in the right position to do what needs doing then holding myself there.
eco
Old 10-11-2020, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecobod View Post
Yep, still does happen, just not so much. It's not always possible to lift or move her with correct positioning, especially when posing her for a photoshoot or easing her into or out of a chair. Quite often, I'll have back strain and aches when I'm doing other things, such as bathing her or getting her dressed or applying powder: for those, I'm only bending slightly forward. I think the amount of time I spend doing those things with her contributes to that because I'm only getting myself in the right position to do what needs doing then holding myself there.
eco
REALLY not looking forward to having to go back to full size girls.
It's a long way off yet, but still
Old 10-11-2020, 08:07 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbage View Post
I don't know if you guys found this but when you got your first doll... was your lower back aching at the end of the day? Mine sure is and yes, i know... keep your back straight and bend your knees.
Handling is a learned skill with these ladies.

Lifting and posing can be different things but even posing can leave you aching after a while.

I have found it best not to do all the work. You could learn a lot from watching HaremLover on youtube, the way he unboxes and handles the girls he reviews, his techniques are subtle but he gets the doll to do the work.

Example, if your girl is lying flat on the bed and you want her sitting up, you could pull the back of her shoulders but that you risk your back and her skin. The best way is to use the tightness in her joints to help. You lift her feet up so they are pointing towards the ceiling and then use the stiffness in her waist to allow her to counterbalance upwards.

Similarly, if you want to open her legs wide for cleaning, don't position yourself away from her feet and use your chest and shoulders to spread her legs.
Open them a little, get your upper body between them and use your arms to push one leg away from from your body.

It is so easy to get a small injury from these ladies... you have to be careful about how you and her interact.

I would also offer (and this is none of my business) that hiding her away as a dirty secret when your 'flesh and blood' lady comes over might not be a great thing; it's something I used to do and it really impaired my enjoyment of dolls and she felt cheated on. That was just me, having been through it.
You and your doll will stay in better shape if she is left out in a pose you change from time to time with a regular change of clothes and underwear as she will probably stain easily.
It will be better for your psychological health if you don't feel you have to be as secretive as well.
Just my input, for what it is worth.
Old 10-11-2020, 08:48 AM
Silver Member

Good morning all! I think at least a couple of you are oozing to know how my night went and a couple of other things too.

Well first off, the night was... so so. Lately i've not been sleeping very well and last night wasn't much different. However, having someone to snuggle with was a big pro especially in the morning. Getting into bed, and the morning is the best time for cuddles in my opinion. Feeling her bum in my groin, her back on my chest and as strange as it may sound, her feet on my legs just feels so good. It's hard to put into words but i expect you all know what i mean.

Overall, if i had to say whether i'm happy with the situation or not then yes of course i'm happy! She feels amazing in my arms, spooning her feels so comforting and cosy!

When it comes to hiding her away and such... i can understand that point completely. It makes perfect sense to me. I'm just not ready. I did tell a friend of mine who lives in another country about her and he said there's a big part of him that's jealous! Regardless though, i'm still going to need a place to 'put her'. For me, she's someone to cuddle up to at night but i still need to be able to do things like changing the bed clothes. Then there are the things we ALL use our beds for that isn't sex or rest. Imagine having to prepare a suitcase for a trip. Personally i chuck everything on the bed in a big pile and pack from there. Also, being a musician i sometimes use my bed as a platform (like a big table) for when i'm working on instruments because it's nice and soft so they can't get damaged. I'm still going to go ahead with the box under the bed thing because for me at least, it's just more practical.

Also, there's her name. Roxy.
Old 10-11-2020, 09:02 AM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabbage View Post
...lately I've not been sleeping very well...
I bet!!! Put it down to excitement...

You will both settle in before long. You will acknowledge that when she makes you coffee on a morning.

Enjoy!...

👋 Roxy!!!

- - -
Old 10-11-2020, 09:22 AM
Bronze Member

Hi Cabbage & Your Lady, (Should that be Savoy & Spring?)

Firstly

My name is Elina, I was named this on my website, Esjay was attracted to my face and thought I was someone he could easily live with and would never tire of looking at. As for my name, he pondered it over in his mind whilst looking at my image on his computer. He decided that not only did he like it, he thought it rather suited me, so that has been my name ever since, incidently I like it too.

Obviously I cannot speak for all like me (tpe with a metal skeleton), but certainly most. We will help you when you try to move us or pose us, but you need to remember there is always a cost. I need a nice hug and several kisses before I will assist, then as each stage is reached it does no harm to hug and kiss again. It is better to stay in credit with these things! As Esjay will confirm.

On a more serious note whilst your lady is still new and prestine take a close up photo of her face. This will be invaluable when you have to redo her makeup, also be prepared to find bits of her in strange places. My finger and toe nails fell off constantly, I lost both upper and lower eyelashes. All these are easy to obtain and fix or refix. Wash/Bath day or as it is more commonly called Pampering Day (usually Sunday) is when you should fix these items.

Later this month Esjay and I will be celebrating eighteen months together, in all that time we have not had a single argument or a cross word. We are totally compatable and neither of us wants to be without the other.

Regards to you both,

Elina & Esjay Ell.
Old 10-11-2020, 09:40 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELINA View Post
Hi Cabbage & Your Lady, (Should that be Savoy & Spring?)

Firstly

My name is Elina, I was named this on my website, Esjay was attracted to my face and thought I was someone he could easily live with and would never tire of looking at. As for my name, he pondered it over in his mind whilst looking at my image on his computer. He decided that not only did he like it, he thought it rather suited me, so that has been my name ever since, incidently I like it too.

Obviously I cannot speak for all like me (tpe with a metal skeleton), but certainly most. We will help you when you try to move us or pose us, but you need to remember there is always a cost. I need a nice hug and several kisses before I will assist, then as each stage is reached it does no harm to hug and kiss again. It is better to stay in credit with these things! As Esjay will confirm.

On a more serious note whilst your lady is still new and prestine take a close up photo of her face. This will be invaluable when you have to redo her makeup, also be prepared to find bits of her in strange places. My finger and toe nails fell off constantly, I lost both upper and lower eyelashes. All these are easy to obtain and fix or refix. Wash/Bath day or as it is more commonly called Pampering Day (usually Sunday) is when you should fix these items.

Later this month Esjay and I will be celebrating eighteen months together, in all that time we have not had a single argument or a cross word. We are totally compatable and neither of us wants to be without the other.

Regards to you both,

Elina & Esjay Ell.

Aww!!! So cute! And i love your name too.

Rest assured Roxy gets LOTS of hugs and kisses... lazy girl is still in bed at the moment. After doing some measurements i've realised her box will not fit under my bed by just trying to slide it under. However, if i were to lift the bed, slide the box under and then lower the bed, that should work fine. Lifting a bed though while i slide a box plus doll under though... i'm not the hulk (grr). So i need, well, basically i need a jack sort of thing to hold the bed up a extra two inches... looks like i may be in my garage today cutting some wood! Rock on! Time for a quick cuddle first though i think.

OH! Also, if she makes me coffee in the morning then that is the true embodiment of the perfect woman.
Old 10-11-2020, 10:26 AM
Diamond Member

Lovely choice of name