Old 11-10-2023, 04:28 AM
Bronze Member

Default Synthetics

Old 25-10-2023, 07:52 AM
Bronze Member

Old 27-10-2023, 11:24 AM
Bronze Member

Default The year 2050

It's the year 2050 and fuckbots are indistinguishable from their human counter parts.
Human life spans have now reach up to 150 years and will probably continue to increase. But
there has been another rise in criminalizing recreational sex and because of the increased
longevity of humanity in most of the world there are much less children. Some experts have claimed
that humanity faces extinction regardless of its longevity increases. Because of this synthetic sex
companions have been banned! There is a call to seize sex bots and burn them in state built ovens.

This why Heather is hiding, her life is at stake. Her owner set her free because he could not bare to
see her destroyed. But other owners have left western countries to more accommodating countries that
aren't banning the bots. Some are even thinking of funding a space platform for permeant residence! I
accidently discover Heather in my attic as I could hear some shuffling up there, she begs me to keep quite.

She explains to me how she was nearly raped by bot haters and she barely escaped without her clothing.

She showed me that she also managed to keep her augmented reality glasses. They use a special communications system that involves quantum entanglement, so there no way to trace her where abouts as would a normal set of wifi glasses would.

Suddenly the glasses rang off and a very computerized voice starts shouting: "Alert, alert...Danger danger!"

Old 27-10-2023, 11:39 AM
Bronze Member

There's a knock on the door.

It's the police, someone reported seeing someone enter your house! Heather exclaimed.

I asked how did she know if t was the police?

"The glasses have access to top security networks and notified me that a police follow-up to a report of a potential bulguraly." She explained.

I looked puzzled, then aksed: "But wait, is that legal, and why do you have these glasses? I'm really frustrated now and wondering what kind of mess am I getting into?"

"No time for any explanations... OK, so, now is the time to make up your mind...Are you going to help me?" Heather aksed.

I hesitated, but for some reason my gut feeling told me to help her: "OK, I'll answer the door and not tell them you're hear."

I open the door and see a female police officer. "Yes?"

The police officer asks: "Sir are you the owner of the house?"

I answered yes and she looked at me with a little suspicion. She then continued: "Sir, a neighbor reported seeing a stranger enter your home, are you ok?"

I told the officer there wasn't anyone in the house but me, she pressed me to want to enter the house and search the perimeter, but I told her it wasn't necessary. I closed the door and the officer left.

I returned back to Heather.

"Thank you sir" Heather said with relief. "BTW, what's your name?"

As I was about to answer she interrupts me: "Wait!, the police are talking to the neighbor that made the report. Whoa, they just closed the incident."

"Frank" I responded.

Heather took off her augmented glasses, looked at me and giggled: "I'm Heather, nice to meet you Frank."

Old 27-10-2023, 11:44 AM
Bronze Member

Default Smarter than human

Heather looked at me with that smile as if I was missing something. “Frank...Can you do me a favor? She asked.

I responded: “Sure!”

She then replied: “I'd like some clothing, a T-Shirt or something?

I looked around and then replied: “Ah...OK.” I ran down stairs to my bedroom and found a clean T-Shirt and my underwear shorts”,
“They're elastic, they'll probably fit” I thought to myself. I ran back to the attic but found her already dressed!

She looked up at me and smiled and then said: “Oh I found these in a cabinet, they fit me perfectly!”

I replied: “Those are my sisters jeans and top, she probably left them there the last time she came by
to visit, she slept in the attic.” But then I noticed her hair was different it wasn't short but long, still
purple or lavender. “What happened to your hair?” I said looking puzzled.

“Oh, it can grow, it all depends on my mood, and I'm in a good mood now.” She replied.

There was this long awkward pause of silence. I wasn't sure what to do, but then I started
to notice how beautiful she is and then my mind started to wander...

“Are you a Makeba model?” I asked

She replied: “The latest and greatest!” And laughed.

“Soo, is it true, that Makebas are smarter than humans?” I asked, in a very cautious way,
I was a little terrified about a machine that could take over the world.”

“Smarter?” She replied, and then looked to her side. “Well, yeah, in computational horsepower,
so, yes I'm smarter than a human.”

Old 27-10-2023, 11:45 AM
Bronze Member

Default Continued

I didn't respond and we were both in a state of awkward silence. I started to look her over, her body was incredible!
She then broke the silence and said:

“Look, I know this isn't normal and you're actually breaking the law by helping me and I really do appreciate that but...”
She paused as I stood in silence waiting for her to finish her sentence. “I'm still imprinted with my original owner.”

I looked puzzled and then she continued:

“What that means is I can't feel any erotic or sexual feelings for anyone but him.”

I then asked: “Can you be re-imprinted with another owner?”

She, sighed looking away from me, then replied: “I could but...that would put me back to default factory settings,
My entire memory would be wiped out, I wouldn't be me anymore, it's effectively death for the person I've come to be.”

I'm sort of disappointed at this moment, that the most sophisticated fuckbot in the market is standing right in front
of me and it can't fuck me, or at least she wouldn't enjoy it! I think?

She then replied: “It's too bad since I think you're cute and I'm really good at fucking, I must say so myself”
She grinned. Then asked: “I'm sorry are you in a relationship? I mean, how presumptuous of me to be so forward!”

I then realized what serious trouble I'm in. The federal government has banned all fuckbots and harboring one or still
owning one carries a five year prison sentence minimum! I'm not sure what to do next?...
Old 27-10-2023, 01:13 PM
Platinum coloured Poppet & Pigeon

Oh ...I'd say go to prison for five years - it could be the making of you.
When inside read some Philip K Dick ... it's not err... fuckbots but aside that it's the same narrative. Glad to see the token native represented as a police officer - and female too - inclusion is everything

Enjoyed reading your story
Old 27-10-2023, 04:10 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by After Dark View Post
Oh ...I'd say go to prison for five years - it could be the making of you.
When inside read some Philip K Dick ... it's not err... fuckbots but aside that it's the same narrative. Glad to see the token native represented as a police officer - and female too - inclusion is everything

Enjoyed reading your story
"Readers don't want a completely new story. They want the same story told in a whole new way."

The link provides more details:

https://thewritepractice.com/original-stories/

Below one of my doll natives...

Old 27-10-2023, 04:20 PM
Platinum coloured Poppet & Pigeon

Very nice.

Ah... J D Edwin. A powerhouse in the world of fiction.
Old 27-10-2023, 05:23 PM
Diamond Member

impressive work. mustve taken you ages