UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > RealDoll Forum. (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2012, 08:08 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zang View Post
FAB - U - LOUS .

W - O - W .

Just superb, jayjay. Misty's CoverDoll shoot is one for the ages.
You're an expert with light, shadow, and the female form.

I presume you have your own studio, then? As part of your house?

Thanks Zang. Fortunately for me Misty does all the work. Unfortunately no studio, though that's a great idea. Thanks for your kind comments, they're much appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosycottage View Post
Ouch!

*cosy rubs back of head, gets up off of floor, wondering where he is for a moment, then realises he was looking on a page of the UKLDF, sits down again, looks at the page and...*

WHOOOOMPHHH

Thanks Cosy, that post was just ace....you're a diamond, I feel chuffed to bits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfie View Post
A lot of thought, a whole lot of skill but mainly a whole lot of model, great work JJ Certainly not disappointed

Thanks Wulfie, definitely down to the whole lot of model, glad you liked them and weren't disapointed, I appreciate your kindness,thanks again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loverboy View Post
Sorry for the language, you dark horse JayJay, what an absolute STUNNER!
You are one lucky guy! She is perfection!
You are gorgeous Misty! If you were mine i would never ever leave the house!
I bet your guy get's you something great for Valentines day, if not give me a call
Good luck with the shoot, Misty i am sure you will do Jayjay proud!
Loverboy x

Thanks Loverboy, for you very kind comments, Misty means a lot to me, and your comments are really nice, I feel very proud. Thanks again, very kind of you.
Old 13-02-2012, 06:14 AM
Platinum Member

Default Your Welcome!

I have seen some good looking dolls in the past, but Misty beats them all!
In fact she looks so realistic when i first saw her i thought she was a real woman. May i ask you, do you only use Misty as a Model or do you give her cuddles and more! Sorry if question is personal and you don't have to answer, i'm just curious, i would not be able to resist her, the temptation would be too much.
L.B
Old 13-02-2012, 08:32 AM
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay
Fortunately for me Misty does all the work. Unfortunately no studio, though that's a great idea. Thanks for your kind comments, they're much appreciated
That makes your pics even more awesome, that sort of light control outside of a studio is really impressive.

CT
Old 13-02-2012, 06:04 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loverboy View Post
I have seen some good looking dolls in the past, but Misty beats them all!
In fact she looks so realistic when i first saw her i thought she was a real woman. May i ask you, do you only use Misty as a Model or do you give her cuddles and more! Sorry if question is personal and you don't have to answer, i'm just curious, i would not be able to resist her, the temptation would be too much.
L.B

Thanks Loverboy, I really liked your post. I count myself very fortunate because in reality, Misty does look so very real, she has a very benign look, and I try to capture that look and that reality in her images, fortunately she is photogenic, and does all the hard work, which makes it alot easier for me to just push the shutter button. I have to smile sometimes because on odd occasions, during a shoot, I do find myself saying, "can you just move your right leg a bit....."

And of course I don't mind you asking. The short answer is, Misty means the world to me, we're just good friends, but we have a good close relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Ted View Post
That makes your pics even more awesome, that sort of light control outside of a studio is really impressive.

CT

Thanks Cyber Ted, very decent of you to say so. We only used natural light, so getting the images is sometimes difficult, particularly at this time of year, as the light keeps changing so rapidly during the winter months. Now all I need is six numbers for Saturday and i can buy that studio!
Old 14-02-2012, 01:44 PM
Golden Diamond Member

[/QUOTE

This has got to be among the best of the best. The Oh Yessssssssssss factor
Old 14-02-2012, 07:06 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Thanks Wulfie, you're a diamond. I liked that one as well, it was one of my faves form the shoot.

There were around 200 images which were narrowed down to about 50 give or take, of those 29 made the final cut. I was pleased with a dozen or so of those images, and the others support those twelve nicely.
Old 17-02-2012, 07:36 PM
Gold Excellence Member

It's Misty's seventh birthday today, her home coming was exactly seven years ago today. It's been a very busy week for her, what with her Coverdoll shoot going live last Friday and Valentines day on Tuesday and now her birthday/ home coming day.

I'll post up a few pics, but firstly this is the link to the poster that Kharn very kindly and very professionally made of Misty for Coverdoll, from one of the images I sent. Below is the image of the poster, if you want to see the full size though, If you click on the link, then click on "full size" just below the picture you'll get the very large poster I think it's 3000x4000.

http://coverdoll.com/cdgalV2/main.ph...or_Me.jpg.html

Old 17-02-2012, 07:40 PM
Golden Diamond Member

You weren't kidding, nearly popped my screen, about 10x screen size, just wow
Old 17-02-2012, 07:57 PM
Gold Excellence Member

So to finish off a great week and help celebrate Misty's birthday, here's some pictures. We didn't submit any of these for the Coverdoll shoot, mainly because they were very similar to each other and very similar to some of the images I did submit for Misty's Coverdoll shoot. As you can see the first particularly is very similar to the poster, in the previous post.

Old 17-02-2012, 07:59 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfie View Post
You weren't kidding, nearly popped my screen, about 10x screen size, just wow :

That was quick Wulfie,

Yeah, Kharn did a great job on it, great credit to him.