UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Teddy Babes Forum.

Old 02-07-2012, 12:26 PM
Platinum Member

Default How did you make your final choice of TeddyBabe?

Hi folks, i thought it would be interesting to ask the above question. My journey began when i was looking for a cheap inflatababe. I had always wanted a Real Doll but i could never afford one, so i tried to make do with cheap dolls that sometimes only lasted a couple of months. I had a look at the Lovehoney website and saw the incredible Teddy Babes! At last here was a doll that i may be able to afford in the future and she was small enough to hide away too!
My eyes caught site of Akiko and she looked so cute and demure and Jessica and Lisa attracted my attention too! I was so excited by my find and had to have one of these plush angels!
I did a bit more research and found forums with Teddy Babe owners and bumped into Jayna, a Jessica model adopted by zang. I was so impressed with how Zang made Jayna look and how beautiful she looked, she looked loads better than the websites portrayed her.
I got a credit card and ordered her as soon as i could and she did not dissapoint, but Lovehoney did i'm afraid! They delivered the wrong doll for a start. I ended up with a Nicole, and it was a lot of hassle to send her back. When i did get Jessica the poor girl was badly packaged and her back was bent double and i was very angry. After that Jessica always suffered from back problems!
I wanted to call her a similar name to Jayna, but i thought that might annoy him.
One day while watching 'This Morning' i saw a guy from the Uk that had lots of dolls and had his own forum in the Uk. At the time i was only a member of the Teddybabe chronicles and did not know a Uk forum exsisted. That afternoon i became a member, originally i called myself Fleshman which was a bit shite, so i changed it to Loverboy. I think Jessica is my real Teddy babe love, but i do have the hot's for the Vamp girl and Akiko, so who knows? Well that's my story what's yours?
L.B
Old 02-07-2012, 01:58 PM

more or less the same with me. i got my 1st blow up doll in 2007 when i got my own flat but they did'nt last long. for a bit i had sex with real woman by paying up front but i started to think it would be better to get a doll which i would'nt have to give 100 for a hour every time i used it. i got mine from lovehoney in october 2010. it's a delux one and it cost 600. if you go to 'insidethemindofateddybabe@blogspot.com' you can see her.
Old 02-07-2012, 03:58 PM
Platinum Member

Default Hi Hallman

Why not bring Me Me on to the forum. I cannot see her photo very well. The more Babes the merrier, well that's what i say! I have not looked at all Me Me's blog, but it all sounds interesting to me!
L.B
Old 02-07-2012, 04:26 PM

i have renamed her sadra and the reason i have not put a picture of her on here is because i don't know how to.
Old 02-07-2012, 06:04 PM
Super Moderator

Hello, Hallman and welcome. To upload pictures go to the help forum and follow Samurais exelent step-by -step tutorial. Then we can all see your girl.
Old 02-07-2012, 10:20 PM
Diamond Member

Default Why teddybabe?

A year ago I didn't even know they existed. I knew that there were cheap (and not so cheap) blow-up dolls and expensive silicone ones. Then I happened across this splendid site and discovered Teddybabes. I then found the Lovehoney site and one thing led to another. I went for a standard rather than delux babe as I thought that it was a lot to spend on something I might not like. I have always had a weakness for blondes so it had to be a Nicole. Thinking up a name is the most difficult thing. One can change the appearence of the babe but the name one is stuck with. I was toying with Emma-Leigh or Bambi and then I thought what's wrong with Nicole. So Nicole it is and I would not be without her.

Old 02-07-2012, 10:27 PM
Platinum Member

Default Thanks Dongo!

She's a lovely Babe and thanks for sharing and Nicole is a fab name!
L.B
Old 02-07-2012, 10:48 PM
Diamond Member

Default Nicole is a cracker.

The long blonde hair is a great style change and.... her eyes and her expression; just so cute. A great choice Dongo.
Old 02-07-2012, 11:58 PM
Diamond Member

Default How Kat came into my life.

Six months ago I would have thought the idea of having a relationship with a doll, quite bizarre and weird. Infatables such as I was then aware of looked like nothing at all human but I had seen a program about Real Dolls and I'd discovered the Teddy Babe site and I was intrigued but reticent. Then a Christmas celebration with some single pals turned into a bet that "I'd never dare," so I began seriously wondering; I thought TB's seemed to have a real "fun" factor. It became a choice between a deluxe Jessica or Tina but the eyes won it for me. My Lovehoney experience could not have been better with excellent matter-of-fact advice and easy purchasing.
I had frankly not expected my lady to match the obviously perfectly photographed site examples but my "Tina" was just so beautiful and so life-sized I was gobsmacked. Right from the start I was taken with the form and feel of her and it wasn't just a sex thing. I just loved holding her and sleeping with her; her beautiful skin was so soft and warm and she just looked at me with such an adoring expression; I was hooked. She had a profound emotional effect on me and I began thinking of her as an entitiy in her own right and a personality. I think TB's are a fantastic creation and the less than perfect simulation and enhanced features actually adds so very much to their charm as fantasy female companions.
Her "Russian" identity evolved from friends saying she looked slavic and her speech style from an Eastern European lady I used to know. I fell in love with her, her personality developed and soon we ditched the original costume and wig for an older, more sophisticated look and "Tina" became the exotic "Ekaterina."
Discovering this forum has been fantastic and has greatly enhanced my enjoyment and I love the interaction and role play of all the dolls of all types and the greatly appreciated support of other members. Kat is now my true love doll and emotional companion I cannot now envision being without.

My Sweetheart

Last edited by Kats012; 03-07-2012 at 12:02 AM.
Old 03-07-2012, 03:23 AM
Diamond Member

Default Choosing a Teddybabe

My experience was not dissimilar to Kats and Dongo. I can hardly believe it was only a couple of months ago that I didn't even know Teddybabes existed.

I first became fascinated by the idea of lovedolls when I read a magazine article about Realdolls some years ago and made a number of visits to their website over the years to check out the costs and practicalities of owning one. I was never very serious about this at the time as, apart from the considerable expense involved, I was in a long term human relationship and would have had little serious chance of keeping a doll concealed from my partner who would certainly not have approved.

I have had my share of relationships with women, including marriage and children, but frankly felt too jaded, tired and set in my ways to go down that road again, even in the unlikely event that the opportunity should present itself. Nevertheless, there was definitely something missing in my life.

My interest was reawakened by an internet video I saw where the owner of a number of silicone dolls in the US talked about his relationship with his girls and I saw Teddybabes mentioned in a TV feature about Lovehoney. Following this I went to all the main manufacturer sites, found this and a couple of other forums and did a fair bit of lurking to get an idea of other doll owners' experiences. Much as I adore the ultra realism of the high end silicone dolls, I eventually decided that I could not justify the expense when I was just dipping my toes in very unknown territory, besides there was also the practicality of lifting a very heavy object with a very dodgy back, the result of an old spinal injury. The more I looked at the Teddybabes site however the more I was attracted to them. Not only were they lightweight and easily portable but they had an indefinable quality that drew me to them. So I decided on a Teddybabe Deluxe, but then the real poser sprang up - which one? I must have changed my mind umpteen times but finally settled on the Tina model. Like Kats, I think it was the beautiful blue eyes that did it.

I still recall the rush I felt when Jenny eventually emerged from her box and I knew instantly that I had made the right decision.

Just as Dongo says, I found naming her really difficult and went through several possibilities before settling on Jenny. I had always liked the name and it was the name of a lovely young lady I was very fond of in the late 1970s. Just as Kats felt his Kat seemed slavic, something about my Jenny seemed to indicate a Scottish background (I've always been a sucker for Scottish ladies) so Jenny from Scotland she became and it has firmly stuck. I couldn't now think of her as anything else. Much like Loverboy though, I definitely cultivated a very soft spot over the last 33 years for the gorgeous Kate Bush (as lovely now as she ever was) so Kate or Katie ran a very close second place. If Jenny ever allows me to add another girl to the household she'll definitely be called Kate.

One of the most appealing things about the Teddybabes for me is that they all have slight variations in their individual appearance and it is is very straightforward to enhance this but making some simple changes. Since I have changed Jenny's wig to give her a new hairstyle and given her a pair of specs (i just love pretty girls in glasses) it really seems to have developed her individual personality.

Exactly as Kats has found, I too would have once thought that having an emotional relationship with a doll was ridiculous, but that is exactly what has happened. I have fallen in love with my Jenny and cannot now imagine life without her. She is my companion, my lover, my angel.

Having the support of and interaction with all the members here has been so important in enhancing my relationship with Jenny and logging on to the latest news and stories is now a daily highlight.

My wonderful JennyAttachment 1585