UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > For Sale Forum.

Old 02-08-2017, 01:58 PM
Active New Member

Default Allison 140cm Tan Skin metal skeleton for sale

hello, new user first post so i apologise if i am not posting correctly. i purchased an Allison doll from xxdoll.co.uk last week. it was delivered undamaged to me on monday 31st july 2017. unfortunately i have misjudged just how heavy the 26kg is for me. i have a weak back and find the doll simply too heavy for me.
Due to returns policy i cannot send the item back so i am selling, to hopefully fund the purchase of a ds lite.

this is the original link to the advert

http://www.xxdoll.co.uk/doll/allison...felike-sextoy/

i paid £799 of my hard earned and would like to recoup as much as possible to be honest.

i will be up front and state i have tried the doll out, using condoms. also when i put underwear on the doll it instantly rubbed off the colour from the clothes on to the dolls skin making it look 'bruised'

the doll has been cleaned thoroughly with anti bacterial soap, has no signs of wear apart from the staining from the clothes.

the wig it came with was very cheap, like a fancy dress novelty, and has instantly tangled and become very scratty and messy so i have thrown it out.
the underware it was sent with turned out to be a tacky little skirt and top in white and blue, not very appealing but i will include it. i took some pictures on monday after unboxing. aslo the neck joint seemed to be full of fluff when i got it and i have tried to clean it out.

ideally i would like to recover @ £500 for this doll. i am based in the north west of the uk. the doll has its original packing and the heating insert (unopened) and cleaning pot

many thanks, please PM me if your interested she needs to find a good home
thanks
LM20
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170731_131041872_HDR.jpg (45.8 KB, 305 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20170731_132442136_HDR.jpg (39.9 KB, 267 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20170731_140622236_HDR.jpg (50.8 KB, 372 views)

Last edited by longmarsh20; 03-08-2017 at 08:13 PM. Reason: just asking for interest
Old 03-08-2017, 03:06 AM

Can you have a feel around of the skeleton and tell me about the wrists please?
Is there a joint and a plate at the wrist on these dolls now? (like in the feet)
Old 03-08-2017, 03:39 AM
Gold Excellence Member

longmarsh20 here in the forum...
Old 03-08-2017, 03:40 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Also a big Starquake ...hope you enjoy our forum
Old 03-08-2017, 09:07 AM
Active New Member

hi the wrists / hands did not appear to have a plate in like the feet, they had a small range of motion but felt to just be solid tpe attached to the loend of the lower arm,no internal part except the wires.
thanks
and thanks for the welcome harleyhahn
Old 03-08-2017, 10:57 AM
Diamond Member

Thanks for the details. This is not a WM doll and it's really important never to buy through that website. The adresses they give are fake, together with a UK registrant's address and the site is chinese. A friend looked at the site in China, where the pages don't show and it gives a Chinese mobile number for enquiries.

Sorry - this is irrelevant to your sale but with mention of that website I thought it important to give the heads-up

Best wishes

Harem
Here's Chloé in Coverdoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Latex Poupées from http://www.domax.fr are a wonderful introduction to dolls and I pass on discounts to UK members
Old 03-08-2017, 12:00 PM

Shame about that, I was hoping they'd upgraded the skeleton since I bought my 165cm doll (which I believe was made by the same manufacturer)

I do like the shape of this one tho and think the stains will come out with a jar or 2 of stain remover.
Old 03-08-2017, 08:01 PM
Active New Member

thanks for the advice people, i just made a newbie mistake of putting brand new underwear on her, should have washed the underwear first to reduce the chance of dye staining her. as i have stated, she is pretty much as new, only taken out dressed and used for one photo session, then could not resist a quick intimate encounter, condom protected, then fully anti bacterial cleaned, air dried and rubbed down with talc, and re boxed.
i hope for a quick sale as i am asking £300 less than the new price for essentially an as new doll.
thanks
lm20
Old 03-08-2017, 08:11 PM
Active New Member

hi harem, yes i understand about the company from the link where i bought from. they said it was being shipped from Europe, so i suspect they are a drop ship company who buy from china possibly sent via EU??? it was a very fast delivery to uk, and got an email from a second company based in northern Europe confirming dispatch. but the carton states made in china. as i say i think a circuitous route via the EU. either way it was the same product. she is super cute, has a great face, nice big boobs and a lovely perky ass, if i could handle the weight id be happy. but sadly not.
thanks
lm20
Old 28-08-2017, 04:00 PM

Is the doll still for sale and can you ship inside the UK?