UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Miniature Adult Types.

Old 24-07-2017, 03:00 PM
Active New Member

Default good places to buy?

When I joined, I had it in my head that I was definitely only after a life size doll and I still am, but...

In part due to my finances taking a turn (can we say "MOT fail" !?), but also having that little spark of curiosity peaked when Tamerick posted pictures of Chloe, I'm now thinking about a little lady in the nearer future. When viewed out of context size is irrelevant, of course if you want to cuddle (etc) the size difference is quite noticeable. That's one of my thoughts behind wanting a doll of the sort of height that I like human ladies and not giving any thought to the 130cm and shorter dolls before.

After seeing Chloe perched in the palm of a hand and watching an episode of Supernatural with fairies in it, my mind wandered into the childhood fantasies of sexy little Tinkerbell and her kin. So now I'm looking at the 65cm and 80cm girls and thinking that they might scratch a couple of itches for me and in a nearer future than the longer term life size.

Couple of questions then.

Where is a good place to buy one of these little girls? Thus far I've found a couple on Custom Dolls.co.uk and on Gumipuppen.de. Otherwise it looks like importing and seeing how much customs charges add to the price, in which case from whom?

What is out there without disproportionately large boobs? Don't get me wrong, Chloe is very sexy and all, but for me slightly smaller boobs would be nicer. I've seen some that are just ridiculous. This is something that I've noticed with the larger dolls too, small breasts only seem to be a feature of the tallest dolls

toying with the fairy fantasy, any pointers? There are a few Elf dolls, the only difference between them and the other dolls is the ears (and it seems even bigger tits!). The only doll I've seen that is further into the fantasy realm is an elf by JM made of green silicon! http://www.jmdoll.com/en/show-product-87-1256.html

Thoughts, suggestions, all welcome
Old 26-07-2017, 02:35 PM
Active New Member

Send a message via Skype™ to PrimusMaximus
Default Smaller dolls

Hi,

Phil from The-Doll-House here.
We recently imported a 65cm JM-Dolls Chloe into the UK without incident.
But if the breasts are too large for you,,,,

If you see something that you are interested in, please let us know, and we will do our best to get her in for you.
We take receipt of all dolls here at The-Doll-House first, so any imports are linked to us, and not yourself. So you have no worries there.

JM guarantee the doll - if it is seized, they will replace or refund the doll. You cannot ask for anything more from a manufacturer in this respect.

Good luck in your search.

Phil

Old 26-07-2017, 02:41 PM
Diamond Member

For goodness sake go to Phil and don't go anywhere near Custom Dolls. The bloke there bungled rather a lot and both Phil and I baled him and one of his customers out . . . and he still owes us the money.

Best wishes

Harem
Here's Chloé in Coverdoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Latex Poupées from http://www.domax.fr are a wonderful introduction to dolls and I pass on discounts to UK members
Old 26-07-2017, 07:24 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haremlover View Post
For goodness sake go to Phil and don't go anywhere near Custom Dolls. The bloke there bungled rather a lot and both Phil and I baled him and one of his customers out . . . and he still owes us the money.

Best wishes

Harem
I have to agree with Harem. This is a 'no brainer'!
Take his advise and contact Phil.

G
Old 26-07-2017, 09:28 PM
Active New Member

Crikey! Glad I asked

Thanks for the heads up chaps. Also, thank's for the reassurances Phil, I'll have a look about and most likely ask you to put an order in for me Before I started thinking about the little lady, I had several tabs open of dolls on your site anyway
Old 28-07-2017, 01:19 AM
Bronze Member

Default Still not getting email alerts!!

Hi Guy's....... Saxen.

For some reason I'm still not getting any email notifications on new posts in any of the threads, so I missed this post a few days ago as its so far down the list!

Anyway, glad to hear that you're considering a tiny partner Saxen!

Of course I'm bias when it comes to the smaller dolls and I can only speak for myself (and of course the little lady) in this, but I too had my doubts about sharing my time with someone so small - anyone remember this?!!!!

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ead.php?t=8607

If it's a question of just sex Saxen, you're never going to get that "real" woman feel with a mini doll. I mean you're not going to be able to wrap her legs round your back or have fun standing up for example.
Your're also not going to have the pleasure of trying to drag around a life like weighted body with all the aches and strains that can bring as well I guess?

But I think you're already heading on the right road with your thoughts about Tinkerbell and such when considering a Chloe type doll. That is exactly how I first viewed Chlo' when I first pulled her from the box (see above!)
I immediately had this protective connection with her that was completely unexpected. I think it was because when I first saw her I was expecting to pull a light, plastic doll out of a box, not something...someone who felt so heavy... so soft and so real!
You can take her to bed with you and because she is so small she warms up very quickly, but is still big enough to be such a presence that you don't just roll over on her during the night.
In fact, I found to my great surprise, that if I positioned her facing me lying over my arm in a sleeping pose she actually molded herself to my body. It's a strange, almost magical experience.

It's very hard to explain, but a mini doll isn't just "A mini doll", for me it became more, much more than that.
I don't like to discus our private intimate times together, but that time is very different to normal love making with a normal sized woman, but you'll learn to adapt your positions etc with someone who's so small and light.

Guy's on here Karrot, ARK, RevoL & Kats just to name a few will probably tell you to not treat your doll as just that "a doll" also, and I'd totally agree with them after thinking that they and myself were completely mad! Believe me if you can have a connection with your doll it makes everything else you share with her stratospheric!

As for saying Chloe's boobs are too big...... well I'm not going to let her see that. But seriously, I can't give praise enough to whoever made her, as she really is almost perfect.
I'm a big leg lover, and I find that even the real sized dolls don't have perfectly modeled legs, but Chloe's are stunning as I'm sure you'll agree from her pictures.

Again I'm Chloe Bias, but I don't think you can go wrong with a smaller 65-80cm doll, I got Chlo' direct from JMDolls in China, but again the guys here will point you in the right direction.

All the best,

Chlo&Tam x
Old 29-07-2017, 01:17 AM
Diamond Member

Default More than just a doll!

Ah Tam and Chloe, glad you are both happy together. Yeah Saxen, when you find your lady and once you've held her and looked in her eyes, she will become a "person" and not a thing; a companion and a comfort. Somehow our ladies unlock and release emotional needs, besides the physical and you'll find yourself engaged with her on a personal level and probably fall in love! Everyone thinks it's all about physical sex, but there's much more to it than that!
Old 30-07-2017, 03:23 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kats012 View Post
Ah Tam and Chloe, glad you are both happy together. Yeah Saxen, when you find your lady and once you've held her and looked in her eyes, she will become a "person" and not a thing; a companion and a comfort. Somehow our ladies unlock and release emotional needs, besides the physical and you'll find yourself engaged with her on a personal level and probably fall in love! Everyone thinks it's all about physical sex, but there's much more to it than that!
Hi Kats,

Yep both myself and the little lady are very well thank you (Chlo's as sexy and cute as ever! )
Hope you, lady kats and the rest of the girls are all well too!

Chlo&Tam x
Old 02-08-2017, 09:16 PM
Gold Member

Good to hear from you, Tam, and glad that you are so happy together. You trod a long road, but is seems to have been well worth it.
Old 03-08-2017, 10:29 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale66 View Post
Good to hear from you, Tam, and glad that you are so happy together. You trod a long road, but is seems to have been well worth it.
Hi Dale!

Yep myself and the little lady are doing just fine, and are just as tight now as we were when we first met last year!

Hope your doing well and everything working fine with you!

Chloe&Tam x