UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Cloud Climax (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2021, 02:59 PM
Active New Member

Default Cloud Membership

Ok to preface first lets go over the general overview of this.

Silver Membership

FREE COURIER SHIPPING - ONE ORDER PER MONTH
PRIORITY CUSTOMER SERVICE
DISCOUNT CODES FOR TOYS
BEST DISCOUNT CODES FOR HIGH END TOYS
DISCOUNT CODES FOR DOLLS
DISCOUNT CODES FOR UK STOCKED DOLLS
FREE 100ML LUBE WITH EVERY ORDER
APP ACCESS

The Silver Membership is for all our toy customers. For £3.99 per month you are already ahead by placing even one order as you get free shipping worth £4.99 and a free 100ml lube worth up to £12.99. It will be a different Lube to try out every month. This combined with the super discount codes which apply to everything on site mean you're always going to get an even better deal at Cloud Climax. We have special discounts on ShockSpot, KiiRoo, Autoblow, Liberator, Lelo, all the top brands that we stock, especially for you, our favourite customers!

Maria, Cloud Climax

Gold MemberShip

FREE COURIER SHIPPING - ALL ORDERS EACH MONTH
TOP PRIORITY CUSTOMER SERVICE
BEST DISCOUNT CODES FOR TOYS
BEST DISCOUNT CODES FOR DOLLS
DISCOUNTS ON UK STOCKED DOLLS
FREE 100ML LUBE WITH EVERY ORDER
DEDICATED APP ACCESS
DEDICATED VEHICLE DELIVERY FOR 1 DOLL PER MONTH

£12.99

The Gold Membership is geared towards our faithful doll customers who we want to offer loyalty bonuses too for coming back to us time and time again. All the best Offers and Discount Codes are for Gold Members Only. We want to give our loyal customers even more of a reason to keep coming back to Cloud Climax time and time again. We have in stock doll offers beyond anything we have done before, plus offers on WM, SeeDree, EX Doll, Gynoid, TeddyBabes and more. We also offer free dedicated delivery on one order per month and free courier shipping on every other order!

Paul, Cloud Climax

Alright firstly now that is out of the way lets me by first asking members of this forum, is anyone a club member ? if so what is your experience and what sort of discounts are they talking about.. substantial ? who knows.

Second if not.. imma need some UK prince or millionaire to test for all of us so we know.

https://cloudclimax.co.uk/membership-join/

Please feel free to check it out and see what you all think ? From what I can tell a few of you have MANY! dolls MAAAAANY so something like this might seem like a steal if your a frequent buyer.

Lemme know thoughts friendos!

Peace and love and sex ! Aerin xx
Old 10-06-2021, 03:00 PM
Active New Member

Also want to mention, not sponsored or in any way affiliated with this offer or such, I am just a bystander curios out the discounts
Old 10-06-2021, 04:44 PM

tbh, whenever i've been on the site, it's just been to stare at lots of dolly options and to wish. I never noticed this club thing but now I'm very curious about the discounts. Anything to help me get on the ladder.
I'll be interested to know if anyone's clued in on this.
Old 10-06-2021, 04:51 PM
Silver Member

I got the email from them offering me this, because i bought Jenny through Cloud Climax. The purchase experience wasn't good, it was excellent and i can fault them on absolutely nothing overall.

IF, i was in a position to buy lots of dolls and enjoy them, i would totally sign up. I'm not saying i'd never buy another doll - far from it. It's just for my current lifestyle, owning more than a couple of dolls wouldn't work for me.

I suppose, if you make lots of orders from them, signing up is worth it. Not to mention, you're supporting your chosen vendor which is something i'm all for.
Old 10-06-2021, 05:26 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbage View Post
I got the email from them offering me this, because i bought Jenny through Cloud Climax. The purchase experience wasn't good, it was excellent and i can fault them on absolutely nothing overall.

IF, i was in a position to buy lots of dolls and enjoy them, i would totally sign up. I'm not saying i'd never buy another doll - far from it. It's just for my current lifestyle, owning more than a couple of dolls wouldn't work for me.

I suppose, if you make lots of orders from them, signing up is worth it. Not to mention, you're supporting your chosen vendor which is something i'm all for.
Couple dolls wont work ... i mean.. ;D more the merrier ?
Old 10-06-2021, 05:27 PM
Active New Member

To be fair, i am more curios about the actual discounts.. lets say i spend 12:99 on a gold membership then get a code that saves like 100-200-300 on a doll with special van shipping, that alone is a win right ?
Old 11-06-2021, 11:35 AM
Silver Member

I might be in the position to try this out in a few months time, I was chatting to Paul a lil while ago about a WM Kiki but with Emma AI. It's still on my mind, along with a twin sis for Kaede from The Doll House. Just need a few things to work out my way first....

Rei has her own dedicated twitter profile at https://twitter.com/reiayanamidoll
Old 11-06-2021, 06:47 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan View Post
I might be in the position to try this out in a few months time, I was chatting to Paul a lil while ago about a WM Kiki but with Emma AI. It's still on my mind, along with a twin sis for Kaede from The Doll House. Just need a few things to work out my way first....
Best of luck! hope it all works out and you get the best deal you can too ! update us if you decide to go for it
Old 11-06-2021, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerinlia View Post
Couple dolls wont work ...
Uh, yes it will?
You just got here, don't you start. There's enough pressure from the old guard to turn our houses into Madame freakin' Tussauds as it is
Old 11-06-2021, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlos View Post
Uh, yes it will?
You just got here, don't you start. There's enough pressure from the old guard to turn our houses into Madame freakin' Tussauds as it is
I'll be happy enough when my place turns into madame onesauds, let alone tussauds