UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 18-01-2023, 01:09 PM
Active New Member

Default New Member

Hello to everyone, I Just joined and have recently bought a doll. Its a Kimber doll. I may be looking to replace it as is rather heavy.
Old 18-01-2023, 01:27 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Welcome CM 👋🏼

For her size and shape, Kimber is not the heaviest around. Do you have a plan for her replacement?

- - -
Old 18-01-2023, 01:28 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Welcome to the forum.

I don't own a Kimber but as I understand it, they are one of the lighter dolls. I would suggest taking the time to get used to moving her, muscle memory will kick in eventually. My first doll weighed 34kg and it was a shock at first but it got easier after a couple of weeks. I carry my dolls bridal style, I'm not a big guy, I weigh in at a paltry 60kg. An office chair with wheels and the arms removed also helps getting them around the place. Everyone will say they felt the same at first about the weight, it does get easier, honest.
Old 18-01-2023, 01:39 PM
Active New Member

Default cheshireman

Thanks Seth, I may consider selling her and perhaps trying something else. How do yo get on to the sales forum on here. I am not allowed to post on there.
Old 18-01-2023, 01:46 PM
Gold Excellence Member

As far as I know, you need to be a member here for 10 days with a minimum of 10 posts before you can put a doll up for sale.
Old 18-01-2023, 01:48 PM
Active New Member

Default cheshireman

That seems reasonable and thank you. What would be a good replacement.
Old 18-01-2023, 02:03 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheshireman View Post
What would be a good replacement.
That's a loaded question. It depends what you're looking for. The doll house, cloud climax and lucid toys all have sections on the forum that would be worth checking out.

Avoid anything cheaper than a kimber and anything thats below 148cm, they are usually trouble.
Old 18-01-2023, 02:07 PM
Active New Member

Default cheshireman

I will Seth, I will have a good browse.
Old 18-01-2023, 02:12 PM
Banned

Hi,

welcome to the foorum.

Kimbers only 29kg which is around the same territory as the WM 157B who'se considered one of the easier girls to handle (personally I find the WM 166C at 32kg easier than the 157B) so not sure what to suggest???

There's the SM 155D at 24kg. She's about the lightest I can think of. I've got a cocuple of those and personally like them but wouldn't say that its a beginers body due to the weight distribution. The TPE is great on her but the skeleton isn't the smoothest movement available.

The Irontech 150A at 27kg seems lighters than she is (got three of those and very happy with them). Excellent skeleton movement, not a big fan of the Irontech TPE compared to SM, Jinsan, D4E and JY.

Think that the SE151 is 25kg. Very nice all rounder but expensive and you only get one head at the moment so personally I wouldn't buy one until they start throwing in an extra head again.

Maybe consider a JY148 with Gel breasts and uterus. Another coming in at around 25kg and its one that Lucid have so you can pick her up for around £900.

HTH,

Shamus.
Old 18-01-2023, 02:14 PM
Part of the Furniture

Kimber is bang in the ball park for weight, you wont find much lighter than her for a similar size, and most will be heavy. Certainly dont believe everything you read on the vendor sites about weight.

Shamus and Tommo are the experts her on doll weights, so run any ideas past them for an accurate reply. (EDIT: See? )

Super light weight options are TeddyBabes (plush cloth dolls), Ex-Lite foam dolls, SeeDree foam Dolls, and Happy Dolls (Cloth body, cloth anime or silicone realistic head).

Foamies have the issue of splitting, cloth dolls have the drawback of being unrealistic, but they each have their charms as well, depending on what you want from them.

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet