UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Theatre

Old 10-08-2013, 06:12 AM
Gold Excellence Member

This is good to know. It sounds complicated,so I may become a pest with dumb questions, but it might be just what I need. I have story to post as soon as I finnish sorting the pictures, so Revol you will be herring from me soon.

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...mid=643&page=3And here:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=40240
Old 10-08-2013, 11:36 PM
Golden Diamond Member

No problem, Joe, and there are no dumb questions when dealing with something unfamiliar
Old 20-08-2013, 02:17 AM
Diamond Member

Default Password please

Phil is kindly doing an article on Lady K's geneology - which is currently backstage. He has asked me to view it. May I have password please?
Old 20-08-2013, 07:16 AM
Golden Diamond Member

pm sent,bud.
Old 20-08-2013, 07:20 AM
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kats012 View Post
Phil is kindly doing an article on Lady K's geneology - which is currently backstage. He has asked me to view it. May I have password please?
It's not possible to view another member's post in the backstage even with the password. That's the whole point of that area. The thread would currently need to be moved from there to be viewed.

I'll look into creating an area for collaborative projects later today and will PM you and Phil the password.

CT

Old 20-08-2013, 08:00 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Sorry, CT, I didnt realise. The only reason is I pm,d Kats asking if I could do a piece on lady Kat and, when I fin ished it, thought it only right he see it before anyone else for his critique. Didnt mean to create more work for you, mate.
Old 20-08-2013, 12:47 PM
Legendary Member

No worries Phil it's something that's been on my 'tudu list' for a while.

It is now ready to go, I have moved your post into the new collaborative forum and you and Kats should be able to see and work on it together.

I'll properly announce the new forum later when I have time to write it up properly. For now the password is the same as the normal backstage.

CT

Old 30-09-2018, 08:27 PM
Golden Diamond Member

As there have been many new members since this was started up I felt it would be a good idea to bump this thread so every current member knows of this useful part of the forum

THE BASICS -

Get the password and go in to the backstage area
Start your thread and begin the title with 'BACKSTAGE - ' followed with any title you want (this shall be changed to suit by a mod when the thread is ready to be moved).

While your thread is in the backstage only you and the mods can view it and it won't appear in the 'recent posts' list so you know there will be no sneaky peeks or posts while you build the thread.

When using photos from an onsite album it is advisable to set the album to 'private' so other members can't see the pics until your thread is public, either you or a mod can make your album public again when the thread is moved.

When you are ready for your thread to be moved and become visible please contact me and I shall move it to wherever you want it moved to, the backstage was initially created for stories which would be going into the theatre but any multi-post thread can be build here without the destination being the theatre. If you need it moving while I'm not around just contact another mod and they will do it for you.

Sit back with the satisfaction of a job well done

I think I've covered everything but if not please just ask any questions, other than 'Can you post the password publicly?'
Old 02-10-2018, 08:31 PM
Banned

A very useful function which I missed on TDF.
The Backstage cloud is a great help when composing a multi-post thread.

Best wishes,

- SF -