UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 11-12-2020, 02:48 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Hi Ogsby!

If you are wanting to remove eyelashes ONLY, then a very small amount of acetone on a toothpick will weaken the superglue (in less than a quarter of a second). This, along with a gentle pull on the lash will do the job, but you should always remove the eyes first as acetone will attack the ABS as much as it does the superglue.

As always, test the acetone on an inconspicuous area of TPE first, just in case.

Old 11-12-2020, 05:48 PM
Silver Member

You can buy pre-glued eyelashes. I bought some in Sainsburys once and used them on a mannequin with good results. I had tried with the tube glue but could never get it right.
Old 11-12-2020, 06:01 PM

Default Eyelashes

I only use Lovedoll eyelash glue which is for nails as well. There is plenty of cheap eyelash glues but no good for TPE as have tried a few, Aliexpress, Wish, Sexdoll island but never tried superglue! I recently had to glue lashes on a 6YE as only had 1. I didn't take eyes out just opened them wider to put on top lid. I did see a video online which I think vimeo?? where he put cardboard between eye and TPE to put lashes in. I have another doll with no lashes so I will soon. Been looking for bottom lashes no success so far.
Old 11-12-2020, 06:33 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mission View Post
You can buy pre-glued eyelashes. I bought some in Sainsburys once and used them on a mannequin with good results. I had tried with the tube glue but could never get it right.
It's the removing is the worry. I really do not want to spoil the TPE in such a delicate area.

I guess I can test acetone on the back of the head somewhere. And I can pick that up at Superdrug or wherever tomorrow.

I have ordered eyebrow transfers though. Painted eyebrows look weird enough on real flesh people.

Ogsby.
Old 12-12-2020, 10:09 AM
Silver Member

Have you tried Magnetic eyelashes? I bought some for Chloe. You get an eyeliner which is has metal in it, so you get a nice eyeliner effect, plus the magnetism for the eyelashes to attach to. Got mine from Amazon.
Old 13-01-2021, 12:45 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDW1982 View Post
Have you tried Magnetic eyelashes? I bought some for Chloe. You get an eyeliner which is has metal in it, so you get a nice eyeliner effect, plus the magnetism for the eyelashes to attach to. Got mine from Amazon.
Iíve just got some of them myself. Iím keen to give them a go and see how they work. I got the upper and lower ones in a set of about 30pairs.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/188724080@N03/