UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > For Sale Forum.

Old 10-07-2020, 06:07 AM
Active New Member

Default Wm155cm big bust doll + extra wm130 head 200

Hi.
FOR VERY QUICK SALE AS MOVING AND UNABLE TO TAKE WITH ME.
WM155CM BIG BUST TPE DOLL AND EXTRA WM130 HEAD.
She was bought 07-19 from wireless mender in very bad condition she's been cleaned and tidied up. right hand is still broken left hand tried to up grade and she can hold stuff and has limited hand gestures but does have bruising from what was repaired done. have put up lots of photos of her hand and repaired elbows and knees. also has eye lid upgrades and vagina detailed, HEAD WAS BOUGHT FROM KAZUYA 06/18
TPE DOLL
pail skin
none standing
weight 27 kg
pubic hair none
repairs right left elbows+ knees smoothed out , ear re-glued left hand (see photos)
virginal insert either include or not up to you again unused just sat on chair looking pretty.
she will have a few extras
I will try and add original links to both sales so 200 for two heads and a wm 155 body is a bargain. photos will be added in hour or so but will be up today 10/07/20. collection from Walsall west midlands can local delivery at extra, or you can arrange courier collection at your expense. the price is less than half I paid for all head alone was over 200 so going for a bargain.

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...p?albumid=3415 a couple of pictures are in this album but hit limit for what photos i can add there.

Last edited by marc999; 10-07-2020 at 02:03 PM. Reason: missed out and adding information and pictures.
Old 10-01-2021, 09:31 PM
Active New Member

still for sale will take 100 collected from mid wales now