UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum. > SMdoll

Old 31-10-2020, 07:52 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Default SM157 Silicone Silikodoll review. AMAZING soft

For those curious about SM's silicone dolls https://www.dollforum.com/forum/view...f=269&t=134469 is my written report on a 157C. Excellent bed companion and sexdoll, soft, and visually pleasing.
  • Packaging - excellent. SM are long experienced and have packaging down to a fine art.
  • Silicone - brilliantly soft - up there with the best. Fresh out of the box, slightly greasy and responds to talc with brilliant result.
  • Joint tightness - as perfect as any doll manufacturer can achieve - tight enough without being too tight and all tightened evenly
  • Body shading - colouring - painting - excellent. The body has a surface coating giving the visual appearance of skin, including veins and red shading on hands, feet, behind knees and other places
  • LHP - appears to be excellent. Position of vagina is fine. Possibly angle of anus might be slightly higher and more inward rather than parallel to the vaginal passage but it is very good indeed compared to most other dolls. Putting most other dolls at 4 out of 10, I believe the SM157 scores say 9.
  • Buttocks - soft with a deep crack.
  • Breasts - ultra soft and jiggly.
  • Hand joint has the newly introduced left-right motion at the wrist, not just up and down.
  • Stability of figure - she came overland sent on 5th July and turned up mid-September. Goodness knows where she'd been but either the box had been well handled or packaging had been extremely good. Many dolls laid in their boxes for three months would have had a flat bum. Not this one.
  • Figure - the 157 is a good figure with a comfortable amount of meat on her hips and thighs. Should be extremely good in bed.
  • Foam core - I can't feel it in most places at all. This gives optimum softness from the silicone and I feel SM have achieved a very good balance between softness, silicone and foam and weight reduction.
  • Nails - painted nails, not "real" nails. Nails often come off anyway . . .
  • Ankle joints are probably tight enough to enable self standing, but adjusted well enough to be moved outstretched for bedtime. Outstretched feet don't catch in sheets in bed
  • Feet - well sculpted with life-skin-textured detail but my lady is a matter of curiosity. She may be a prototype: the base of her feet is a harder silicone and I'm not against this at all - foot damage is really common - and she has standing bolts too which are embedded well within the silicone. This would mean that I might have confidence in standing her in high heel shoes, and to my mind is excellent. However, she is a tan skin . . . and the base of her feet is a natural pink colour, and this is a little strange at first. However suntanned and often darker skinned people often have lighter skin on the under-side of their feet. So in thinking from that perspective whilst initially a little bit strange, why not? It's simply a realism with which we're not always familiar. However the transition line is rather abrupt. Who cares if she wears socks?
  • Hand plates. She has finger wires which will be as good as any and knowing SM better than most. Certainly I haven't seen complaints about SM finger wires or any propensity to finger pokes, and they are a manufacturer with experience who know what they're doing. However, the hand plate is just the same as that of their TPE dolls a few years ago. SM could usefully enlarge the plate more towards the fingers. At the moment it's only halfway in the middle of the palm. This means that any newbie not used to dolls might not appreciate the need to take care to move the hand up and down actually from the wrist joint, as a near adequate looking movement can be obtained moving up and down on the wires in the middle of the palm. My TPE SM1163 starred in a film, and the actor moving her hand didn't realise this and by the end of the afternoon her finger wires were broken at the plate. My silicone doll has suffered damage likewise in the course of photography. So this is an area where SM might usefully give attention, and new owners should be aware of having to take care.
  • Head - follows the fashion which I don't like of being rather hard silicone. Has implanted eyebrows which look good, but I would prefer softer silicone and printed eyebrows. Likewise eyelashes are excellent, although I prefer printed rather than real lower eyelashes so that one can move the eyes without disturbing lashes.
  • Eyes - require a rubber tip on a pencil. With hard silicone it's difficult to move eyes.

Overall the doll is really great and I don't think will disappoint anyone unless one wants to be super-critical about foot colour and head hardness. If a natural skin-tone is chosen there won't be a problem with the colour match of the feet and in ordering I'd ask Star what the options are for a softer head. In doing a review of a doll, my task is to present her as she is, ensure that no-one has any unexpected surprises and that any suggestions for improvement for the manufacturer come to the fore.

Importantly for some, slapping her sounds exactly like the sound of slapping a TPE doll. This is unique among silicone dolls.

Weight is 36kgs or so and height is nearer 159. A realistic size and comely figure.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCff...iIzCmg/videos/

Last edited by Haremlover; 31-10-2020 at 08:06 AM.
Old 03-11-2020, 01:19 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Video review -

Best wishes

Harem

- - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - -
Old 09-11-2020, 10:14 PM
Silver Member

Great review H
Old 11-01-2021, 06:05 AM
Bronze Member

Great job!

Star
Old 11-01-2021, 03:53 PM

Hi. I've been looking at getting a doll and was going to go with WM, but you seem to be singing the praises of SM, so much choice. How does a newbie decide?
Old 11-01-2021, 04:23 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvsit View Post
Hi. I've been looking at getting a doll and was going to go with WM, but you seem to be singing the praises of SM, so much choice. How does a newbie decide?
With a great deal of difficulty!! Speak to people here, run your choices by us. At least one of us is likely to have experience if not of the particular doll, at least of the brand.

It is also import to choose a recommended vendor, who will look after you.

Above all, take your time.

If you are on a budget (who isn't these days?), one doll worth looking at is the Kimber, especially if you are not sure if doll ownership is for you and want to test the waters without busting the bank.

AND DO NOT IGNORE THE WEIGHT!!
Sophie - JY 175 + JY#167
Valentina - JY 175 + JY#101
Monique - JY 165SR + JY#134
Helga - JY 166 + JY#101
Ingrid - JY 166 + SM#76
Patsy - JY 166 + JY#102
Rashona - WM 172B
Kiania - Sino 161

Portraits of Monique: http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ad.php?t=14424

Portraits of Rashona: http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...p?albumid=3465

Portraits of Sophie: http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...p?albumid=3338
Old 11-01-2021, 08:03 PM
Golden Diamond Member

The first thing is to know if you're going to look at TPE or silicone.

But perhaps the thing to know is if you're going to get on with a doll at all!

So starting with a supercheap Kimber is good advice - TPE and competently made at a price that won't hurt you, and then decide where to go from there.

WM and SM are both competent TPE manufacturers. WM has OEM facilities for other brands such as OR - or rather WM and OR are both made by Jinsan.

In the long run silicone dolls last longer than TPE doll and level of detail on Silicone is often impressively more than TPE.

Best wishes

Harem

- - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - -