UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > For Sale Forum.

Old 13-10-2019, 09:31 AM

Default Classy JY163E blonde tpe doll For Sale, 'Angelique' New unused.

Well it is a familiar tale and not one for celebration. I rate this (to me) gorgeous doll as a 'classy blonde', but i really can't manage the weight at my advanced age. She is literally only days old and has only been briefly out of the shipping box once, which took help as i couldn't cope with it on my own. She is in great overall condition, and there are extras that came with her that have never been handled - the cleaning kit, spare eyes, spare vagina insert, a comfort blanket and an item of clothing. She is a standing foot, fixed vagina type, and has only been on her feet for less than 30 minutes. I don't know much about makes or brands, but i expect there are expert viewers who immediately recognise her origins. She cost 1349, and i'm looking for 950 or any fair offer. I'm in DN2 area and available most times.

Colour Light Flesh with Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes
Material TPE with a Metal Posable Skeleton
Features Standing Feet, Pink French Polish Finger Nails, Toe Nails and 1 Wig. No Pubic Hair
Extras A Pair of Green Eyes, Extra Set of Finger Nails and Replacement Vagina. Comes with a maintenance kit.
Height 5 foot 3 inches
Width at Shoulder 14 Inches
Leg Length 31 Inches
Waist 21.6 Inches
Hip 32 Inches
Weight 5 stone 5lbs
Bust Size D Cup
Vagina Length 6.3 Inches
Anal Length 5.5 Inches
Mouth Depth 4.7 inches
Maintenance Kit Contains 1 x comb, pair of gloves, 1 x douche, 1 x white lingerie set.

Updates : I have been told she is a JY163E body. The voluptuous JY163 body is well shown in the photos on this website, though the head on mine is to my eyes prettier with a nicer, less sulky mouth - [URL="http://dollstudio.org/products/doll/jy-doll/jy-163"]

On JY's own website this doll is 'LEYLA', and is a 143cm body coming to approximatel 163cm with the head - http://https://www.jy-doll.com/index...products_id=90
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 19-6.jpg (47.7 KB, 385 views)
File Type: jpg 22-6.jpg (55.8 KB, 311 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5609.JPG (46.5 KB, 298 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5612.JPG (44.9 KB, 262 views)
File Type: jpg 11-7.jpg (40.0 KB, 286 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5617.JPG (49.9 KB, 235 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5618.JPG (48.5 KB, 170 views)

Last edited by crazytony; 13-10-2019 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Add photo with name and date, then url link.
Old 27-10-2019, 09:35 PM

Now SOLD.

Tags
153, blonde, sale, tpe