UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Lovable Dolls Forum. (G)

Old 22-01-2010, 12:03 AM
Manufacturer

Default Lovable Adam

Hi everyone

We are very excited to have finally released Adam in his silicone incarnation. We hope you enjoy the pictures. You can email us at info@knighthorsellc.com for more information, or you can visit www.flickr.com/photos/lovabledolls/sets to see our galleries until the new website is launched.

Now no photos sorry

Here are the measurements:
Height - Approx 5.6"/1.7m
Neck - actual measurement 15"/38cm, 17"/43cm shirt collar
Bicep - 13.5"/34cm
Sleeve length - 28" - 30"/ 71cm - 76cm
Chest - 37"/94cm
Waist - 31"/78.75cm
Thigh - 23"/58.5cm
Calf - 16"/40.5cm
Inseam - 29"/73.75cm
Shoe Size: US size 9.5/10, Europe 41/42, UK 7.5/8
US Shirt or jacket size Small or medium depending on cut and desired fit
US Pant size Medium
Old 24-01-2010, 05:08 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovableDolls View Post
Hi everyone

We are very excited to have finally released Adam in his silicone incarnation. We hope you enjoy the pictures. You can email us at info@knighthorsellc.com for more information, or you can visit www.flickr.com/photos/lovabledolls/sets to see our galleries until the new website is launched.

Here are the measurements:
Height - Approx 5.6"/1.7m
Neck - actual measurement 15"/38cm, 17"/43cm shirt collar
Bicep - 13.5"/34cm
Sleeve length - 28" - 30"/ 71cm - 76cm
Chest - 37"/94cm
Waist - 31"/78.75cm
Thigh - 23"/58.5cm
Calf - 16"/40.5cm
Inseam - 29"/73.75cm
Shoe Size: US size 9.5/10, Europe 41/42, UK 7.5/8
US Shirt or jacket size Small or medium depending on cut and desired fit
US Pant size Medium
I want one :-} I would love him like a true BF
Old 25-01-2010, 01:55 AM

hi LD,

the detail work on the hands, feet, & musclature is so lifelike it's stunning, he wouldn't look out of place in an art gallery

does he have the same range of movement & the flexability of the female doll cause I saw her in some really impressive poses on TDF a while back
Old 26-01-2010, 06:43 PM
Manufacturer

Antanasia, thank you for your compliments! Adam does have a very wide range of motion but slightly less than the female dolls because of his bulk. Matt is looking into some ways to change the internal structures to allow for the full range of motion in our skeletons.

Gibmo, the male did take a lot of work, mostly for the internal engineering, to keep the weight manageable and the range of motion we expect from our dolls. Adam was also a labor of love for Matt who worked tirelessly on the sculptural details.
Old 05-02-2010, 05:14 PM
Manufacturer

Thank you very much, Holly, that's a wonderful compliment! Matt is a sculptor, first and foremost, so his strength is being able to create lifelike sculptures. Adam is the culmination of years of training, talent and experience. Matt really enjoyed working on him which we think is evident in the final piece.
Old 27-02-2010, 06:13 PM

Default Waiting 4 seems like FOREVER til March 15th!!!

Hi! After reviewing tons of info on RD2 Male Dolls & LD Adam, I have decided I want to order an Adam & it seems I've got to wait till the 15th of March to place an order since I want special order options {I checked the Flickr site & there are no Adam pics or info} This is frustrating because so much option info is available for other manufacturers dolls & just body measurements are listed for Adam. I want to SEE the uncircumsized penis options, know what sizes they are available in, see the hair color options---see photos of what the doll will look like with the stubble hair on his head. I understand the appeal of having a media release campaign for Adam showing photographs taken of him by a professional photographer--but, I also want to know what he looks like in a snapshot.

Just some ideas...
Cheers!

Eachann
Old 27-02-2010, 09:55 PM
Manufacturer

Hello Eachann

We are sorry you're having difficulty finding pictures of Adam. There are many pictures of him on the Flickr galleries, and also others of him on our photo book at www.lovabledolls.viewbook.com. All of the pictures of Adam were either taken by clients at the AVN or by Matt here at Lovable Dolls. Although we are flattered you think they are professional pictures, they are in fact photos taken by the doll maker and they are not retouched. The doll appears in the pictures as he does in real life. There are no pictures of an uncircumsized penis because we don't have one yet. We can make one by request and do have plans to add uncircumsized penises in various sizes over time. Unfortunately finding models who are "uncut" in the USA is extremely difficult. Pictures of the wigs are available by email. If you have contacted us at info@knighthorsellc.com asking for these pictures you will receive them this weekend. If you have not asked for them by email, please do.

Now no photos sorry
Old 27-02-2010, 11:49 PM

I'm really impressed with the shaved head picture,

in fact I'm really having a problem believing that's not a real bloke in that shot

if you could teach him to cook, wetsuit would get his marching orders tomorrow
Old 28-02-2010, 01:49 AM

Default Hubba, HUBBA!!! Baaaaaby!!

Thanks 4 posting the pix!!
That stubble haired pic of Adam is what I was imagining! Great stuff--then I could throw some rocker hair on him, too. Will the doll be available with "real" stubble hair?

BTW, I'm nickygoat from The Doll Forum. Eachann is what I'm naming my Adam. Eachann Daxx: meaning,"The Horse Lord of the Scorched Land".

I'll post his whole "story" once I've recieved him...
Old 28-02-2010, 02:08 AM
Manufacturer

Hi NickyGoat,
The stubble for now is painted but we're working on ways to make it real hair. We have someone in house now who does the hair punching, we just have to make it stick without being clumpy or glued down. When we've got it figured out, we'll post pictures.

Also for those wondering, here are the penis sizes and a photo of the detail that we currently have. Any of the erect sizes can be ordered in a standard single-density version or in the ultra-realistic version with soft skin over a harder shaft and with testes inside the softer scrotum.

Now no photos sorry