UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > RealDoll Forum. (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 15-03-2015, 01:11 AM
Bronze Member

Thanks guys! I really had a blast with this shoot.
Old 15-03-2015, 10:35 AM
Diamond Member

Nice head lights posing
Old 15-03-2015, 07:53 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollman2 View Post
Nice head lights posing
Yes, some very relaxed-looking poses.

This one in particular. The fingers on the left hand are perfect - just touching the fender/mudguard, as if she was about to step down off the bike.

Now... if Nova ever wanted to sell that quad bike, these would be the pictures to use.
Old 15-03-2015, 08:12 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Very nice pictures... Some needed a lot of work to seem natural...
Old 16-03-2015, 03:23 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova-1 View Post
Love this, what a great pose, very natural and she just looks stunning
Old 16-03-2015, 11:50 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Wow - she's a stunner! I'd seen the tropical beach photos somewhere else but the quadbike ones are FANTASTIC!

The one that Wulfie has picked out was the one that struck me also.

Really great and thanks so much for bringing her pics to see here.

Best wishes

Harem
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews
Old 17-03-2015, 06:13 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova-1 View Post
Hey everyone since I'm new to this forum I would like to introduce you all to Karen. She is a RealDoll body 2 with face #14 (Rui). We hope you all enjoy her pictures...

More to follow...
Fantastic pics m8, More please
Old 29-04-2015, 11:45 AM
Bronze Member

Hey all,

The last few days I've been quite busy with work and decided to ask the ladies for help. I mainly needed someone to help with small tasks such has answering phones, filing paperwork and responding to emails. Well your basic secretarial stuff. Without hesitation Karen volunteered with great enthusiasm. In fact she practically knocked Kelly and Shannon off their feet trying to get my attention. I did remember Karen telling me not to long ago. That she was a secretary at one of her last jobs. Well I figured because of her past experience she would be the perfect choice to help me out. Little did I know the secretarial potion Karen held at her last job was at a strip joint. Anyways the next day Karen reported to me for her secretarial duties wearing this! Oh Yeah!!!!

Karen: Hmmm! Here's a little easter egg for Nova to find later on. Booby cam!

Although Karen's chosen wardrobe was a huge distraction. She actually did a great job and was very helpful. At the end of her shift I handed her some spending money for helping me out. But she pushed it away and said there is only one form of payment she would except!!!!

Stay tuned for the next photo set!
See more pictures of Karen here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gall...php?album=1193

Last edited by Nova-1; 29-04-2015 at 11:51 AM.
Old 28-05-2015, 04:15 PM
Bronze Member

Hey Everyone!

So just the other day. I decided to asked Karen, out of all of all the um-teem million outfits she and the other girls have combined. Which outfit is her most favorite to just wear around the house. I only asked her this because, Karen is sort of a free spirit. And whenever I see her at home. She is either completely nude or very close to it. At first the other girls in the house hold were pretty uncomfortable by Karen's nakedness. But have since become accustom to it. In fact, Karen has gotten them so use to it that now most of my ladies roam the house kinda freely themselves. But not completely nude like Karen. During the day you can generally find Karen out in the back yard sunbathing by the pool. And yes you guessed it, with absolutely nothing on but a pair of sunglasses. Although our back yard is very private and secluded, she has caught a few people like the pool-man off guard. But hey I'm not complaining. Plus I get a 20% discount on my pool services every now and then. Anyways back to the story. After asking Karen which of the outfits was her favorite. Surprisingly, like I didn't already know, she proceeded to tell me that she always prefers being free, and all natural whenever she can. But nonetheless if she had to be clothed or at least partially clothed around the house. Then she would prefer something that is very sexy and really rocks! Well she mentioned that she wouldn't tell which of the outfits is her favorite. But she would love to show. Unfortunately, in order to see her in her favorite outfit. There are terms set forth which I had to agree upon . She wanted to do a photo shoot so everyone could see!!!! My response was: DONE!!!!!! So once again here is the oh so sexy Karen in white vinyl..... Enjoy!!!

Old 28-05-2015, 04:16 PM
Bronze Member

Stay tuned for the next photo set!
See more pictures of Karen here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gall...php?album=1193

Last edited by Nova-1; 28-05-2015 at 04:18 PM.