UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Lucidtoys (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2023, 07:20 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

If it is any consolation, you are not the first to fall foul of Lucids non existent stock Avon.

- - -
Old 06-02-2023, 11:09 PM
Bronze Member

Think they need to do a detailed stock take. 3400 lines few staff who know what's going on. I will only speak to sue now as I have asked loads of questions with no response and I've spent over 6k in the last 2 ish years
Old 07-02-2023, 07:22 AM

As long as they don't start charging us to check whether it's in stock, as they do with opening a box to see if the doll is as described.

- - -
Old 07-02-2023, 07:45 AM
Bronze Member

Default Lucid

Algie , one of the replies was if I wanted to see more pics then press the link so I thought lovely but it was a image reader which you pay £35 to see more pics before they send doll out. I wanted to see more close ups as had 3/4 images on the doll and couldn't tell the cup size.
I have gone elsewhere for a silicone girl 2nd hand and hope to hear back today.
Old 07-02-2023, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avonman1 View Post
...I wanted to see more close ups as had 3/4 images on the doll and couldn't tell the cup size...
Which actually indicates a problem with the marketing photos...

- - -
Old 08-02-2023, 07:26 AM
Bronze Member

Default IL doll

Just pressed the link from 1st page to look at that silicone doll for £997 which is a med breasted and the body I wanted is back on there but at £775 as are others around that price but 3 or 4 still 400-£500.
Old 08-02-2023, 08:47 AM
Gold Excellence Member

The sales thing has been pulled from their front page so I think we can assume it's over. Presumably they haven't got around to chsnging back all the prices yet so unless someone says different they won't be selling those still at the reduced rate any longer.
Old 08-02-2023, 09:44 PM
Silver Member

Well it just goes to show if you snooze you lose! I've been so impressed with the IL150 and Hiromi head I got in the sales I was very tempted to get another and the IL156A would have been a welcome addition to my collection. So today logged in to see the sale was over, if anyone did grab one of those 156A's could they post some pics, I was wondering if an average size head would look ok? My 150D looks best with one of IL's smaller heads but I'm guessing the 156A has a larger frame. These IL dolls are different to my Jinsan gals but not in a bad way, I like the body shading, and like the hands and all the joints on my gal are just right! I took Hiromi outside today and she looked suitably lovely in the afternoon sun!

Old 09-02-2023, 04:14 AM
Gold Excellence Member

I got a IL 156A,unfortunately she suffered some trauma on her journey. I'm going to keep her even with the damage but if she'd been full price I would've returned her for a replacement. I will take a couple of pictures once she's relaxed a bit and been showered and powdered.
Old 09-02-2023, 09:13 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava Love View Post
I got a IL 156A,unfortunately she suffered some trauma on her journey. I'm going to keep her even with the damage but if she'd been full price I would've returned her for a replacement. I will take a couple of pictures once she's relaxed a bit and been showered and powdered.
Sorry to hear your gal suffered some transit damage. Yeah IL's packaging could definitely be improved, in fact the box mine arrived in had a puncture at the top but thankfully all was well inside. I will look forward to seeing your pics, cheers.