UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Doll Maintenance and repair forum.

Old 10-04-2019, 01:20 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz_xxx View Post
A lot of owners use an aquarium air pump to dry out their dolls love holes , I don't see why you can't feed the air pump tube down her neck beside the skeleton to help dry out . Perhaps try wedging some spacers between the neck skeleton and tpe to help air flow down the neck hole.
Lol Liz... I'm now thinking :

Old 10-04-2019, 01:29 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsurfie View Post
Hi Shamus.

Seeing this post I was wondering that when bathing the doll, could the mouth be flushed out with mouth wash as that has anti-bacterial properties.

When I bathe Agnes I only have a shallow amount of water in the bath - used to help lathe the clear anti bacterial hand wash I use to clean her. I then use a shower to rinse her off - the shower head removed provides a good enough flush for certain areas.

I then pat dry Agnes, and leave her to air dry on the towels face down for a while before powdering her.
Hi McSurfie,

I think that the only issue with Wendy was that she was not completely dry before being stored.

Certainlyy adding more water now can help to reduce the risk of the stale water causing issue. The key though is whether washed again or not she needs all of that water that she's holding onto gone.

Worth mentioning here that water itself causes no issue, it's what uses the water as a basis to get established that is unwelcome.

Sounds wierd but I think that the water was rust coloured was a positive sign in that it may have prevented the things entering that like to start with clean water.
Old 10-04-2019, 06:34 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Lol Liz... I'm now thinking :

^ This tickled me deeply

Thank you everyone for the great advice! I couldn't find some things, like anti-bacterial wipes, etc... So had to settle for anti-bac hand sanitizer

Her insides were completely fine by the looks of things, I think the rusty skeleton really is the big issue. No signs of mold anywhere, thank Jeebus.

Anyway, she enjoyed a nice clean, a powder, and a night under the covers with me so I think she's doing a lot better now (she's definitely forgiven me).

You've all been fantastic help by the way, so thanks again as always 👌🏻
Old 11-04-2019, 05:11 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Hi McSurfie,

I think that the only issue with Wendy was that she was not completely dry before being stored.

Certainlyy adding more water now can help to reduce the risk of the stale water causing issue. The key though is whether washed again or not she needs all of that water that she's holding onto gone.

Worth mentioning here that water itself causes no issue, it's what uses the water as a basis to get established that is unwelcome.

Sounds wierd but I think that the water was rust coloured was a positive sign in that it may have prevented the things entering that like to start with clean water.
Hi Shamus.

That is why I was thinking that the mouth might be easier to wash out with a little mouth wash as it may contain a little alcohol based fluid, enough that it would dry out.

I don't breath into Agnes when I kiss her though - unless I can perform. magic and bring her to life with CPR

Personally, I cannot really see the need though to have an oral orifice on a doll, and that like some smaller dolls on offer that they should all come without one, just a nice pair of lips to kiss.

I was surprised though by the suggestion in my care sheet with Agnes, that with a well soaped up hand, her vagina can be fisted to clear it out. I did try it once, but I would not recommend it being tried on a smaller doll, only larger ones.

Removing the head off a shower head, does provide a good enough flush - as long as you have a gentle flow of water as it can squirt out. I then leave Agnes on towels for a while to air dry before powdering.
Old 11-04-2019, 05:51 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsurfie View Post
Hi Shamus.

That is why I was thinking that the mouth might be easier to wash out with a little mouth wash as it may contain a little alcohol based fluid, enough that it would dry out.

I don't breath into Agnes when I kiss her though - unless I can perform. magic and bring her to life with CPR

Personally, I cannot really see the need though to have an oral orifice on a doll, and that like some smaller dolls on offer that they should all come without one, just a nice pair of lips to kiss.

I was surprised though by the suggestion in my care sheet with Agnes, that with a well soaped up hand, her vagina can be fisted to clear it out. I did try it once, but I would not recommend it being tried on a smaller doll, only larger ones.

Removing the head off a shower head, does provide a good enough flush - as long as you have a gentle flow of water as it can squirt out. I then leave Agnes on towels for a while to air dry before powdering.
If she’s tpe i always use a soapy finger to clean her mouth with after light kissing as mold can grow in the mouth over time, i have seen a dolls mouth with mold all in it and it ain’t pretty lol

Last edited by DanDub; 11-04-2019 at 06:05 AM.
Old 11-04-2019, 07:03 PM
Bronze Member

Mcsurfie, when you said you can't see the need for an oral orifice, I thought "Ah, he's into the vanilla sex then..." But then only a few lines down you started talking about fisting your doll and I thought "never mind..."
Old 12-04-2019, 06:41 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondino View Post
Mcsurfie, when you said you can't see the need for an oral orifice, I thought "Ah, he's into the vanilla sex then..." But then only a few lines down you started talking about fisting your doll and I thought "never mind..."
I believe that some manufacturers of smaller dolls such as Doll Sweet don't include a oral opening deep enough for oral sex. Personally I cannot see a need for that on any doll.

The "fisting method" worked quite well on Agnes because she is a larger sized doll. All you do is insert four fingers in first with the thumb tucked in, Then slowly clench the hand as it is inserted into the vagina to form a fist.

I've only tried it once though since I don't use Agnes for sex, just kisses and cuddles. Removing the shower head though also provides a good means of flushing out, though not to much to prevent "squirting"

For the mouth. I would not use the finger method on Agnes. The TPE is very thin there and I've already accidentally put a small tear in her mouth when removing her head and getting a finger wedged between the TPE and core of the head.