UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Open Forum.

Old 13-04-2019, 09:54 AM

I'm grateful that Kaedes joints seem to be a okay still, I'll no doubt dread the day when they loosen to the point where she can't stand. Then it'll be the case that I either tighen her joints up (so, more on the fly surgery) or she lives in the bed (and everyone in the house knows about her).

Either ay there'll still be a lot of love for her, but I guess I'm going to be purchasing a doctors outfit for myself at some point then!
Old 13-04-2019, 10:46 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan View Post
I'm grateful that Kaedes joints seem to be a okay still, I'll no doubt dread the day when they loosen to the point where she can't stand. Then it'll be the case that I either tighen her joints up (so, more on the fly surgery) or she lives in the bed (and everyone in the house knows about her).

Either ay there'll still be a lot of love for her, but I guess I'm going to be purchasing a doctors outfit for myself at some point then!
Hi Cyan,

Loose joint simply provide the oportunity to be more creative in posing them. River/Maiko/Yvette certainly doesn't live in the bed. i.e. all loose joints with all three of her persona's :

Lol, same clothes in all three! She's got more clothes than any of the others but she keeps going for that look!

Ok, as Yvette she is in bed reading but she's not flopsy in bed. Trust me, loose joints is certainly not the end of the road for them, just the start of a new road where we just have to be a little more understanding of the mechanics of posing them

All the best,

Shamus
Old 13-04-2019, 10:56 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
... dread the day when they loosen to the point where she can't...
Think of it as the 'End of the Beginning'...
Old 13-04-2019, 10:57 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Well said that man. Couldn't have put it better myself.
Old 13-04-2019, 12:15 PM
Golden Diamond Member

I posed Xiaoli in her WM125 body for some time once she went loose. It does limit certain things, but it also forces you to get creative and find solutions.

Try posing a Ruby13 with rope joints and spring steel in her hips! Then you know what "uncooperative" means

K

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Old 13-04-2019, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
True that Also, blonde + elf ears, very nice! I can see my next purchase happening at some point in the future
Old 13-04-2019, 12:52 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
True that Also, blonde + elf ears, very nice! I can see my next purchase happening at some point in the future
When you're ready just contact Andy at SSW. He's got River as JY head #38 (the green haired girl) but that isn't her real number which is either 19 or 79. Difficult to read the base of her skull plate.

The wig is the one that she came with from JY. For a long time she was a red head as long hair can be a pain in the butt but the long blonde really does bring out the Elf in her so she went back to her original locks.

Rivers head is the only head where I have gone from first seeing (on an Asian site) to tracking her to a UK vendor (SSW who don't seem to use the JY head numbers ) to awaiting delivery inside two hours (thanks Andy, your colour matching was great ).

Since she arrived she has absolutely stolen my heart. River's not a sex doll at all but she is the most loved of my girls and the one that I am extremely protective over her.

There is just something about her that screams, look after me... And I have, which is apparently lucky as her Mother, Newt, has now turned up.
Old 18-04-2019, 12:00 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondino View Post
Chapter 3: Living with a Doll - University
So we spoke a bit, got to know each other a little, and... No-one saw me for the next few days!

Like you're dating a much younger, hotter, female version of Charles Xavier
This is great, im enjoying it and happy to hear any more you have!

This is definitely an extra set of memories which would have been great to have had from university, but better late than never. As haphazard as it all sounds you clearly handled it all well, keeping it a secret in a full shared house apart from mates you trusted to share it with, I can see them now in the lounge of an evening hearing bed springs upstairs (again...) and looking at each other, before telling any friends they had round "oh its just the pipes"

I find spoon position the best in bed, ill put her into that position before I get in and the only adjustment tends to be wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her closer, bliss . Though sometimes I cant help turning her over to face me and we sleep with legs interlocked and my arms around her, something that im sure nobody can understand until they have one move in with them!

Old 28-04-2019, 06:49 PM
Gold Member

Fantastic reads! Really enjoying this.

I feel I could connect with is more. We’re to similar, both in our 20’s and I believe we also did similar degree’s. You had some pretty cool house mates though, mine would of ripped me apart (in a mates way).

Keep up the writing it’s inspiring.

Tags
non-fiction, story, student, university, young doll owners