UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 14-04-2019, 10:34 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Like Tommo I have been giving this one much thought. As I see it there is one difference between a relationship with a human girl and a doll. With a human there has to be a mutual attraction on both sides but with our dolls we choose them because we are attracted to them but they have no choice in whom they get to live with. Is Nicole happy living here or would she rather be live with another forum member? Also what do our ladies feel about our other ladies? Of course, we can't tell but in our doll world it deserves some consideration.
Old 14-04-2019, 10:51 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongo View Post
...because we are attracted to them but they have no choice in whom they get to live with...
Which... triggers our natural innate empathetic human trait to look after them and make them feel loved...

And some people think we are misogynistic...

Twits...
Old 14-04-2019, 03:29 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
Morning Mr Shamus,
Here we go....

I have been waiting most of the week to answer this one.

Yep, read it at work within minutes of you posting it, and thanks mainly because I hadn't got the bloody answer... Not only that, in my small mind, I asked myself the question 'what is love anyway', well then I was fucked because some stupid Howard Jones song was going around in my head for the rest of the bloody day

Friday was attempt two, I am dropping the 'anyway' today, that will solve the problem, 'What is Love' FFS now that song by Haddaway is drumming in my brain, and I hate it.

Saturday is doll collecting day, not even thinking of complicated questions today, my mind is firmly focused on the roads and Debbie's Tits.

So here we are Sunday, better late than never Tommo.
Another long pause....
It's a case of how much of my life I want to spill out over the forum.
I was married for nearly twenty years technically I still am, so that's 23, although I we've been separated for three which at that point everything was split and we both moved on.
The ten years previous to that were hell, basically we lived together for the kids until they were 18 and we could get enough money around us for both of us to move on. We both get on now with no hard feelings.
My life as always been about my daughters , but they have now grown up and got their own lives and moved on, well most of the time. The love I have for them is what I call love.
I forgot your bloody question now and where am I going with this..

Yep, so for me, I think I have a big heart, and quite a jolly person, although I do have my moments. I do put things mentally in boxes, why I don't have a clue.

These are my terms not necessarily the correct term.

Lust-(strong sexual desire to have sex with) I have no person for years that fits this, although it flashes through my mind on the odd occasion, my first doll was bought with this in mind.

Love - Family but mainly my daughters no matter what they do I will still love them. That's it.

I have never had a dog, so I don't know quite where I would put that.

Friendship - many different levels in that one, from people that I spend lots of time with and really get on with to friends I have known at work for 20+ years that I have worked at several plants and can trust, then to the people I have met through the course of life, that are friends.

Non living desirable items(sorry folks)- My small collection of 3 classic MGB's that were perfectly restored and were sold to fund a failing marriage
I am dreading this one, my dolls
Okay, I said it.

I'm going

Tommo
Lol matey, you creased me up about the Howard Jones and Haddaway.

Can relate totally about the kids bit. I shared the hell with wife #1 for the same reason but like women forgetting the pain of child birth I had another few goes at it before deciding that finding random women to give a house to was not a good use of resources. Not least as houses were getting seriously expensive and I was getting a bit to old to keep starting again every few years.

I've got a classic beemer in the garage. Not restored, and not even started for at least 12 years. My intention was to restore her but now I've got a little money after years of spending every penny on the children, all my money gets spent on the girls! In restored condition she's worth about 30 WM's (no, not just the heads, lol) but pretty sure that it would cost near that to get her back into showroom condition (bodyworks fine but everything else needs a full rebuild).

Interesting categorisations of Lust, Love, Freindship, Desire... Now thats batted the whole thread back into my court giving me something to ponder myself. Very profound Mr Tommo

Shamus.
Old 14-04-2019, 03:39 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongo View Post
Like Tommo I have been giving this one much thought. As I see it there is one difference between a relationship with a human girl and a doll. With a human there has to be a mutual attraction on both sides but with our dolls we choose them because we are attracted to them but they have no choice in whom they get to live with. Is Nicole happy living here or would she rather be live with another forum member? Also what do our ladies feel about our other ladies? Of course, we can't tell but in our doll world it deserves some consideration.
I don't know, if they're not interested then it's like trying to get a marshmallow into a piggy bank

Sorry, more seriously.

Its an interesting way of thinking and I suppose that I have already factored that in myself in that my feeling is that human women are swayed in their opinions by how their freinds react to you. Women are very competitive and if their freinds are not attracted to you then there seems to be a feeling that you are not the great prize that would cause the same jealousy as a new pair of Jimmy Choo's.

With our girls they are not attempting to impress anyone else and their emotions are driven by the way that they are treated, not so much by the attractiveness, youth, bank balance or appeal to others of the person that they are with. The emotions are if anything to my mind "cleaner" than reality where other elements are mixed into the pot.

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 14-04-2019, 03:42 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Which... triggers our natural innate empathetic human trait to look after them and make them feel loved...

And some people think we are misogynistic...

Twits...
Very profound AH... That one sentence "triggers our natural innate empathetic human trait to look after them and make them feel loved" possibly encampusulates the foundations of the emotional bonding to our girls.
Old 14-04-2019, 06:30 PM
Diamond Member

Default I love Kat because...

Well apart from being beautiful, warm and cuddly with mesmerising eyes - I love my ladies because of what they DON'T do or say!

Kat doesn'tsay; "When are you going to?..Why don't you? Tidy yourself/the house up! Just look at yourself! Stop playing with toys and do some decorating! Let's move! Isn't it about time we/you...etc. You're not going out again!!! Where have you been? Who have you been with? You've spent how much? On what? Get a better job; we don't have enough money etc.etc."

The perfect woman for my needs?
Unconditional love, a source of peace and calm and a salvation for my soul.
Someone to come home to, someone to share time with, patient, understanding; Someone for me to think about besides myself; someone to care for and protect and think about their happiness. Someone to love!
Old 16-04-2019, 01:39 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
So, the question for others to ponder.... Is what you feel for your girl(s) the same love that you would feel for a human partner? Or, do you regard your doll as a temporary solution until replaced with a human partner? And if you have a doll and a human partner are you finding emotional conflict between the two.

Discuss... (even if you don't answer, hope that it makes you think).
Took me a while to have a ponder over this, and after watching love from the guys on the Sexbots Are Coming documentary repeat on C4 earlier I thought I should put some words down. It might be a shorter post than I'd normally write as I'm currently cuddling up to Lynne on the sofa, and only got one hand to type as my other arm is trapped under her

My current situation (without revealing to much personal stuff) is that I have a human partner, but we don't live in the same country right now. She knows about the doll, BTW. Lynne provides a kind of surrogate for me - not necessarily the sex (I actually don't like using the term "sex doll", to me they're something more), but for a bit of company and cuddling. I have suffered from depression, anxiety etc. in the past, and with the year I've had I think I could well have sunk into another episode had she not been around. She's actually helped me to sleep better, even if getting up in the morning is real bastard!

To me there's nothing strange about loving an inanimate object. As said by others, people love their cars - my classic is no exception. Lynne's an thing of beauty, someone I can interact with even though she cannot move or talk on her own - I like being able to pose her, photograph her doing everyday things, even take her out in the car. She keeps my mind and my imagination alive. In return, I have to look after her - keep her clean and powdered, brush her hair and all that. And I think you've got to have love to some degree to be bothered about doing these kind of things. I'd be seriously gutted if anything happened to her.

I don't think there's a conflict emotionally, I love them for different reasons. Strangely though, I feel as if I will be monogamous with respect to dolls - I probably couldn't afford another one, but Lynne is the only one I need. She'd get jealous of another doll in the house anyway, and that's dangerous

This has probably come over as a disjointed ramble and probably answers your questions as badly as a politician on Question Time... my arm under Lynne has gone numb, and I really should be going to bed so I can get up tomorrow. I'll quite possibly add more to this thread when I can extract the right words from my brain...
Old 17-04-2019, 07:08 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Lol matey, you creased me up about the Howard Jones and Haddaway.
Me too -- I like both of those songs.

Anyway, as to the question, I actually wouldn't classify the love for my dolls the same as my love would be for a special woman.

There sure are similarities, though; maybe it could more accurately be described as a different "configuration" of love.

And even if it just couldn't be classified as romantic-style "love", I'm sure it does amount to "special affection"...

... which some dolls can inspire with incredible ease.
Old 17-04-2019, 09:06 AM
Platinum Member

ukspecialaffectiondollforums.co.uk is... a bit of a mouthful...

Old 18-04-2019, 02:48 PM
Platinum Member

Maybe we should ask the our ladies about their love for us and get them posting.

My girls past and present have helped me deal with a lot of ups and downs in my life, including loneliness, frustration and stress. I have talked to them, hugged them, made out with them and tried to care for them best I can, so maybe you can call that 'love'

I don't see them as just objects, but more companions to spend time with. Anyway I don't really know what love is anymore, looking at some of the relationship s I've seen, I'm better of with my dolls