UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 12-04-2019, 01:11 PM
Gold Excellence Member

That very occasion was where I joined the meet, unexpectedly and for the first time. Guys, the whole weekend was great! Sadly I missed most of the ceremony but we had sooo much fun, banter, Gwatkins and whatnot. And it wasn't the last time either! Plus a pleasure to get to know so many of you in person.

Phil, great to hear tides are turning. Keep your head up, all the best wishes from the three of us here.

--offtopic: --
As a small side note to y'all, without wanting to interrupt or take over the thread: From the beginning of this year on I closed down my business, though I still have work remaining that needs to be finished. When that's done, I will get a professional dog tamer to help me get rid of that black one I have raised for pretty much 5 years now. My motivation went downhill for quite some time now, which you have noticed in the low frequency of my posts, and pretty much no new pictures. Thankfully I decided to do this before it got unmanageable, but I absolutely cannot plan ahead for this year. May take some time. It has affected my work productivity already, though, and that's where I realized I couldn't get out by myself, and decided I needed a break. That's also the reason why I probably will not attend the meet, sadly.

However, Lian is still keeping me warm and as slightly insane as I always was. Mini Akiko (still no name, duh) keeps her company and got a nice spot in my place too, plus some probably Japanese clothes to match.
If anyone is desperately looking for a Akiko Standard I may send her on her way, but no intentions so far.

Please do not respond to this part here to keep the thread on topic. Thank you.

CU cuddly and Lian
Old 12-04-2019, 06:48 PM
Administrator

Wish there were something we could do to help , but just keep going, i have no doubt you'll get there.

Sam..
Old 12-04-2019, 11:11 PM
Diamond Member

Patience will go a long way.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old 13-04-2019, 09:47 AM
Platinum Member

Better late than never, i hope you ll be better soon Phil.

The girls have to be at home here. I ve realized sometimes Naga and Hinata are my shields against loneliness, sadness, and probably depression...
Old 13-04-2019, 10:47 AM

Hi Phil,

I'm very late in replying too,

I am really sorry to hear about your troubles and you are still at times feeling low.
I hope you start to feel better soon, and glad too hear your choice to keep Avril staying with you.

Best Regards
Tommo

Last edited by Tommo10; 14-04-2019 at 10:59 PM.
Old 13-04-2019, 12:42 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Hey Phil, Sorry for a really late reply to a thread thats been around for a while, bit of a roller coaster read.

First. So pleased you'll continue to have Avril's company. She will be good for you, trust me. Jess has been the rock I've needed at times both recent and past, just let her plush work its magic.

Remember this?

And this? Your introduction to Plush.....

Well, you do now

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles as well. it can be hard, and I think these days its getting harder. Remember Life Rule #1. If it makes you happy and hurts no one else, Keep it in your life. (the reverse of that also applies)

Good to hear you're vaping.. I know nothing about that myself /cough /cough /spews cloud of blackcurrent.....
just watch your Nic levels or you could end up so awake you can see in to next week

Fingers crossed for you all the way. I know you can be a tenacious bugger when you want to be, so i have little doubt that you'll meet your goals.

Love ya, man

K

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"

Last edited by Karrot; 14-04-2019 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Fixed link to thread
Old 14-04-2019, 08:19 AM
Super Moderator

Thank you rev,cuddly,sam,hl.minato,tommo and karrot for your support. You guys really do help me through the downtimes.
Old 14-04-2019, 08:38 PM
Platinum Member

sounds like you need another plushy pile on no one can be sad or depressed during or after a plushy pile on.

carlys_guy
Old 14-04-2019, 10:38 PM
Super Moderator

OMG, those plushy pile-on pics are priceless memories

But this one...

Perfect!

Take care, mate, and you'll get through the tougher times