UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum. > WM Doll Forum.

Old 14-04-2019, 10:40 AM
Bronze Member

Default Multiple user names

Hi, is it ok to have two different user names? I'm finding it difficult to switch between me and Amy and my/her posts are becoming a bit jumbled for my liking. Originally this was meant to be all about her but I have opinions too 😂.
So my question is can I have my own account or is that frowned upon from the administrators as it would inflate the forum member numbers? Also could they be liked in terms of posts made as amy is alot closer to bronze membership than I am and if she beats me I'll never here the end of it😁
Old 14-04-2019, 10:43 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amydoll View Post
Hi, is it ok to have two different user names? I'm finding it difficult to switch between me and Amy and my/her posts are becoming a bit jumbled for my liking. Originally this was meant to be all about her but I have opinions too 😂.
So my question is can I have my own account or is that frowned upon from the administrators as it would inflate the forum member numbers? Also could they be liked in terms of posts made as amy is alot closer to bronze membership than I am and if she beats me I'll never here the end of it😁
Quite a few of us have separate accounts for our girls - it was a fad about six years ago so it shouldn't be a problem. The alternative is to use a different colour font, say black for yourself and blue for Amy.
Old 14-04-2019, 01:58 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Hi Dongo, hi Amydoll,

I believe CT put his foot down about the number that were being created, had one post and then were never used again. However, in our cases I don't think that there is an issue.
I created one for Kate years ago as she's extremely oppinionated and not shy of letting anyone know her opinions. Also it's her way of keeping in contact with the other TBs to let them know that she's fine in amongst this sea of TPE.
I've also recently created one for River on the grounds that certain girls have a voice where other more bubble headed girls (I'm talking about you here Chartlotte) just like to sit around combing their hair and having inane chats that you really don't want to be hearing on here. So, the bulk of the girls get to talk to each other but not to you guys where River and Kate both have very strong personalities that they (and I) believe need to be heard.
I've told Newt, Hazel and Holly that if they want to chat then Rivers account can be considered for use by the entire Elf contingent which should keep the number of accounts created in the Shamus household from getting out of control.
Old 14-04-2019, 05:19 PM
Active New Member

Location: I have been adopted by mr Set Track and now live with him and my older sister Lisa Shufflebum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amydoll View Post
set track has recently opened a member's thing'y for Lisa and myself , most of all is when the doll's are 'talking' , use colored Tex (click on the big A above your message) to determain the girl's from the guy's .

love Tina & Lisa xxx
Old 15-04-2019, 02:33 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongo View Post
Quite a few of us have separate accounts for our girls - it was a fad about six years ago so it shouldn't be a problem. The alternative is to use a different colour font, say black for yourself and blue for Amy.
I've done that on my Agnes thread. Just used black text for myself and blue for Agnes who is now a signed up Liverpool supporter.