UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Open Forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 15-04-2019, 07:49 PM
carlys_guy's Avatar
carlys_guy carlys_guy is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: northeast USA
Posts: 2,139
Default notre dame on fire

we just heard notre dame cathederal in paris is on fire.

carlys_guy
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 15-04-2019, 07:53 PM
DanDub DanDub is online now
Active Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: East Sussex UK
Posts: 95
Default

Saw it on the news earlier on, very sad
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 15-04-2019, 09:50 PM
Dongo's Avatar
Dongo Dongo is offline
Golden Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Hertfordshire UK
Posts: 5,504
Default

It looks very bad.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 16-04-2019, 02:16 AM
harleyhahn's Avatar
harleyhahn harleyhahn is offline
Golden Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Germany and Spain / Malaga
Posts: 7,096
Default




Attached Images
File Type: jpg 33660460,pd=1,f=lead-xxl.jpg (47.2 KB, 103 views)
__________________
harleyhahn
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 16-04-2019, 09:04 PM
set track's Avatar
set track set track is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 93
Default

(fires out - they found a woman's body - police (& Interpol) are looking for a fat guy with a hump back ) ....


.....
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 17-04-2019, 11:35 AM
Tomcat's Avatar
Tomcat Tomcat is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Uk
Posts: 340
Default

No accident this . Deliberate . Alot churches been burned in area.
At end of day it's just a building which like everything will go one day .
We just passing through in this life . Just passing
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 17-04-2019, 05:59 PM
mcsurfie's Avatar
mcsurfie mcsurfie is offline
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 232
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomcat View Post
No accident this . Deliberate . Alot churches been burned in area.
At end of day it's just a building which like everything will go one day .
We just passing through in this life . Just passing
It may also be more likely to turn out it is the fault of the workmen restoring the Notre Dame. It isn't that unusual for someone at the end of the day forgetting to do something or other. The fire at Windsor Castle was caused by a faulty spot lamp left on.
Glasgow School of art fire was caused by discarded oily rags.
The Cutty Sark fire was caused by workmen leaving on a vacuum cleaner for two days.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 17-04-2019, 11:39 PM
Tomcat's Avatar
Tomcat Tomcat is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Uk
Posts: 340
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsurfie View Post
It may also be more likely to turn out it is the fault of the workmen restoring the Notre Dame. It isn't that unusual for someone at the end of the day forgetting to do something or other. The fire at Windsor Castle was caused by a faulty spot lamp left on.
Glasgow School of art fire was caused by discarded oily rags.
The Cutty Sark fire was caused by workmen leaving on a vacuum cleaner for two days.
Possible . But events in past and current to much saying connected .
April is popular month in history for big events , disasters etc .
Churches global are being targeted . Statues taken down etc
Few days before fire , statues taken down then fire .
This guy is great .
https://youtu.be/WjUuWdwc7RI
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 18-04-2019, 08:07 PM
mcsurfie's Avatar
mcsurfie mcsurfie is offline
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 232
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomcat View Post
Possible . But events in past and current to much saying connected .
April is popular month in history for big events , disasters etc .
Churches global are being targeted . Statues taken down etc
Few days before fire , statues taken down then fire .
This guy is great .
https://youtu.be/WjUuWdwc7RI
Early reports no suggest that the fire now may have been caused by a short circuit. It sound similar to what happened in York Minster where the most likely cause of the firs there was a lightning strike on an electrical box starting the fire.

Now given the Houses of Parliament are said to be in unsafe condition, could an act of god happen there and the place burn down, preferably whilst the MPs are inside with the House of Lords. Then we might get some MPs that can sort Brexit out.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 18-04-2019, 09:48 PM
Dongo's Avatar
Dongo Dongo is offline
Golden Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Hertfordshire UK
Posts: 5,504
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsurfie View Post
Early reports no suggest that the fire now may have been caused by a short circuit. It sound similar to what happened in York Minster where the most likely cause of the firs there was a lightning strike on an electrical box starting the fire.

Now given the Houses of Parliament are said to be in unsafe condition, could an act of god happen there and the place burn down, preferably whilst the MPs are inside with the House of Lords. Then we might get some MPs that can sort Brexit out.
When the Palace of Westminster burnt down in 1834 the public stood watching and clapping!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.