UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Who's Who - Meet The Dolls

Old 07-10-2018, 01:41 PM
Bronze Member

Default Agnes

I'd like to introduce Agnes, the new love of my life.

Her manufacturer is unknown, but the image used on the eBay sellers page that I brought her from matches that of a TPE RK Doll.

Agnes is 165cm tall, with what I have estimated an E cup bust with a 35, 20. 31 inch figure.

She came into my life on the 21st of September this year and was named after one of my favourite TV stars Agnes Wilczynski.

I was not expecting much for the price of 595 - and if anyone is interested the same seller has a 158cm doll for the same price.

Agnes' lips didn't quite match the eBay image and is more the colour of her skin but still kissable. Her extras were not much, and I have brought her a few wigs, two of which are in the photos and brought from Amazon along with the dress Agnes is wearing.

Agnes is more a bedtime companion to me than one used for sex, but that does not bother me as Agnes is very easy to fondle and simply gaze at whilst lying beside her. Despite being over 30kg, Agnes reasonable easy to get to the bath for cleaning.

The image with the blonde wig is her original wig but my favourite style if the wine coloured wig. I do have few few night dresses for her including a nice one from Asda and I'm expecting a few more from Amazon over the coming weeks.

Agnes is missing her top eyelashes at the moment as they became unattached whilst she had her first wash and if anyone could give me advice on a good glue to re-attach them I'd be grateful.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WP_20181007_11_48_46_Pro.jpg (43.6 KB, 133 views)
File Type: jpg WP_20181007_11_48_58_Pro.jpg (43.3 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg WP_20181007_11_50_49_Pro.jpg (36.7 KB, 98 views)
File Type: jpg WP_20181007_11_53_28_Pro.jpg (47.6 KB, 106 views)
File Type: jpg WP_20181007_11_54_31_Pro.jpg (45.1 KB, 222 views)
Old 07-10-2018, 03:11 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Assuming Agnes is TPE (at that price I would expect so), then a small amount of Super Glue is fine - use a toothpick and tweezers and a very steady hand.
Old 07-10-2018, 08:29 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Assuming Agnes is TPE (at that price I would expect so), then a small amount of Super Glue is fine - use a toothpick and tweezers and a very steady hand.
She was listed as being made from TPE, a product I know well from where I work. I'll try that suggestion as I need some for a model railway I'm constructing.

I have taken a better picture of Agnes' head and top part of her body. Hopefully as what she wears to bed with me arrive, I will post more pictures of Agnes. Unfortunately she cannot stand up but for the price I payed for her she was a bargain.
Old 13-10-2018, 12:41 PM
Bronze Member

Some more photos of Agnes after he bath time, modeling a rather nice nightdress from George of Asda. All it takes is a pull of the string and she's ready for action.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg agnes5.jpg (39.2 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg agnes6.jpg (73.8 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg agnes7.jpg (67.7 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg agnes8.jpg (55.2 KB, 26 views)
Old 13-10-2018, 02:16 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsurfie View Post
Some more photos of Agnes after he bath time, modeling a rather nice nightdress from George of Asda. All it takes is a pull of the string and she's ready for action.

She has so much more potential!

Enjoy!
Old 13-10-2018, 03:32 PM
Bronze Member

Hi, a little bit of dark flesh powder make up and colour her nostrils and some nice lipstick will add to the effect.
ATB
Matt
Old 13-10-2018, 03:48 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt gloss View Post
Hi, a little bit of dark flesh powder make up and colour her nostrils and some nice lipstick will add to the effect.
ATB
Matt
Though not for sex, Agnes is a bed buddy and I do love kissing her so the lipstick wouldn't last very long.

The black wig. like the blonde one isn't much good and a bit threadbare, however for it's price the red one has quite a lot of hair on it. I've ordered Agnes some more wigs and a few more sexy nighties..
Old 27-10-2018, 05:35 PM
Bronze Member

Agnes is today modelling her new brunette wig and red negligee after being bathed and a nice rub down by hand with talcum powder.

Although I would never recommend getting dolls from Amazon, the wig and negligee - as long as it's not exposed to a naked flame - were less than a tenner.

Some wigs they have on sale are not to bad I have found and quite cheap if you are prepared to wait a few weeks for them to come from China.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg agnes10.jpg (49.6 KB, 44 views)
Old 27-10-2018, 05:46 PM
Platinum Member

looks good.

carlys_guy
Old 27-10-2018, 05:58 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlys_guy View Post
looks good.

carlys_guy
Thanks.

The wig Agnes is wearing was only 5.99 on Amazon. Although a lot cheaper than a premium wig, it isn't as threadbare as two I have gotten Agnes - one of which she came with and another off of Amazon.

I'm awaiting a long, blonde wig, along with the one Agnes is wearing, a dark red wig and a long, light brown wig with hi-lights are the ones I will keep. I've also found a baby hair brush good for brushing the wigs.

I've also gotten Agnes some false eyelashes, though my fingers cannot do anything delicate as putting them on right due to nerve damage in my hands.

Agnes is a bit scruffy but so am I so don't really care as Agnes isn't for sharing.

Tags
i came, i saw and left.