UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 13-04-2019, 10:01 AM

Default Perfume advice

So, I'm wandering about getting some perfume for Kaede but concerned that some brands may tarnish her beautiful TPE skin. Does anyone have any recommendations regarding brands and usage? Are some safer than others, anything I should just stay away from by default?

I was wandering about just spraying some onto her outer layer of clothing a couple hours before dressing her up / down ;D
Old 13-04-2019, 10:30 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan View Post
So, I'm wandering about getting some perfume for Kaede but concerned that some brands may tarnish her beautiful TPE skin. Does anyone have any recommendations regarding brands and usage? Are some safer than others, anything I should just stay away from by default?

I was wandering about just spraying some onto her outer layer of clothing a couple hours before dressing her up / down ;D
Hi Cyan,

Yep I sometime spray a small amount on the outside layer of clothing, I have never put it closer to the Doll than that, also it will sometimes leave a mark on some fabrics, so spray or dab it somewhere not so important.

Tommo
Old 13-04-2019, 10:30 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:

Hi Cyan,

Personally I'm that one wierd person who likes the smell of TPE (when it's not the new TPE smell which can be a little pungent) so possibly not the best person to answer but I personally would recomend spraying it into the wig rather than on the TPE. Problem avoided

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 13-04-2019, 10:40 AM

Cool will try a bit of both, thanks to you both.

I agree with you Shamus, Kaedes TPE smell is pretty nice, just fancy mixing things up a bit

Unrelated but how many dolls are you living with now Tommo10? Last time I was on here for a while I think you were at around 10 - 12?
Old 13-04-2019, 10:49 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
CTommo10? Last time I was on here for a while I think you were at around 10 - 12?
Was that per room
Old 13-04-2019, 10:51 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Cool will try a bit of both, thanks to you both.

I agree with you Shamus, Kaedes TPE smell is pretty nice, just fancy mixing things up a bit

Unrelated but how many dolls are you living with now Tommo10? Last time I was on here for a while I think you were at around 10 - 12?
Well I am sitting in the car park waiting for Samurai to turn up, why the hell he's online I don't know, but anyway when he gets here that will be the last for a while and she will be 25
Old 13-04-2019, 10:56 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
Well I am sitting in the car park waiting for Samurai to turn up, why the hell he's online I don't know, but anyway when gets here that will be the last for a while and she will be 25
And on the back of that news, flags are today flying at half mast over the Jinsan factories... lol.
Old 13-04-2019, 11:00 AM
Gold Excellence Member

I have a hankering for the 'Charlie Shimmer' body spray. I love the smell of Parma Violets!

I just spray clothes/bedding. They are designed to be washed, unlike cheapo wigs.
Old 13-04-2019, 11:21 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Hi Cyan,

Personally I'm that one wierd person who likes the smell of TPE (when it's not the new TPE smell which can be a little pungent) so possibly not the best person to answer but I personally would recomend spraying it into the wig rather than on the TPE. Problem avoided

All the best,

Shamus.
Weird? Why... Some good TPE can have a nice smell!
A leather smell on a woman (Or a doll) drives me crazy...
Old 13-04-2019, 11:36 AM
Golden Diamond Member

You could always try spraying a little perfume on her wig.