UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > For Sale Forum.

Old 14-04-2019, 09:09 PM

Default Goodbye my friend..."Carly", an Irontech prototype

Hi Everyone,

It is with great reluctance that i have to sell my cuddle buddy Carly DeMenthe. She was generously offered to me at a very favourable price at the end of last year by the very kind Haremlover and very welcome she has been.

However...there is a catch or two. I am a Transgender woman and am taking estrogen and testosterone blocker...my upper body strength has basically vanished and lifting Carly from her chair has been a no-no for some time now, so she is how you see her in these photos and will need a jolly good clean up and some TLC.

She has worn these clothes for some time but were all washed at a high temperature before being put on her so any stray dyes should be washed out, although there is localised staining on a couple of places, one from make-up and one where she fell on a copy of the Milton Keynes Citizen

There is a TPE "scar" just above her boobs/cleavage which will need looking at, and one ankle joint is loose.

I put a little eyeshadow and blush on her to bring out her features and got her a few clubbing clothes and some boots and jewellery and a new hairstyle, and a cute set of removable teeth.

She is "sold as seen" although you are more than welcome to come and view her before making a decision. The price i am after is £250, which is what i paid for her...she is very very VERY pretty and not your usual cheaper TPE doll.

Haremlover stated to me that she is a prototype and may not be suitable for anything other than cuddling, but she does have all her intimate ladyparts!

I am sad to see her go but i just cant justify keeping her. I know given a bit of TLC she would be an ideal bed buddy...she is soft as a very soft thing, even if she is heavy! (ok, sorry Carly!)

Please PM for information and more pictures. Carly is located in Milton Keynes but is quite open to travel and adventure anywhere she can be taken.

Biscuits and Carly

(I apologise for the lousy pics, there is very little available light in my flat)
Old 14-04-2019, 09:14 PM

Looks like a lot of doll for the money, good luck with the sale Biscuits.

You may want to give some extra information, her height and measurements etc

Regards, Liz x
Old 14-04-2019, 10:08 PM
Platinum Member

Hi bisquits

for sale threads have to have something on them proving date and ownership. Normally a bit of card with userid and date on it. Sorry, rules is rules.

Don't believe the crap that some spout about TPE girls. You might want to remove that line about "not your usual cheaper TPE doll" which could alienate some potential purchasers (I'll remove this paragraph when you've removed that line).

The scar looks to be a localised breakdown of the TPE. Could be caused by wearing a necklace with a pendant of a non compatible material (i.e. silicone). Might be worth mentioning how long its been there for, when it appeared and whether it has got any worse over time.

That said, she's a very good price and I wish you the best for a quick and hassle free sale at the price that you are looking for.

Shamus
Old 15-04-2019, 10:19 AM
Platinum Member

Is courier delivery available?
Old 15-04-2019, 05:13 PM
Diamond Member

I confirm that this doll came from me. The damage to the TPE in the necklace position has not got worse in the meantime, which is rather good news.

From memory she has double jointed knees which means that she can kneel on her haunches.

The lady parts are rather forward so as a sexdoll suitable for missionary position rather than behind.

She's a 160 and weighs in the region of 36kg from memory.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old 15-04-2019, 07:41 PM

That scaley bit on her chest could probably be tidied up with a hot air rework station or similar low temperature heat gun. It's kinda like grey scale from Game of Thrones
Old 15-04-2019, 11:14 PM
Diamond Member

When she was with me -

And it's apparent that the TPE has been quite stable in the meantime

Best wishes

Harem
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_2716.jpg (38.5 KB, 418 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF1978.jpg (21.6 KB, 410 views)

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old 16-04-2019, 12:26 AM

She looks great in your photo H, someone is going to snap her up pronto I reckon.

Those double jointed knees are awesome , the squatting/kneeling feature is sweeeeeet ! . I thought only Doll4Ever/ PiperDoll offered this feature .
Old 18-04-2019, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haremlover View Post
I confirm that this doll came from me. The damage to the TPE in the necklace position has not got worse in the meantime, which is rather good news.

From memory she has double jointed knees which means that she can kneel on her haunches.

The lady parts are rather forward so as a sexdoll suitable for missionary position rather than behind.

She's a 160 and weighs in the region of 36kg from memory.

Best wishes

Harem
Hi Haremlover

Thank you for updating her vital statistics!

Biscuits
Old 18-04-2019, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Is courier delivery available?
Hi There

Thank you for your interest in Carly, unfortunately courier collection is not possible as i don't have a large enough box and it would be a gamble to get her north without damage :-(

Regards,

Biscuits.