UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > RealDoll Forum. (G)

Old 13-06-2014, 07:22 PM

The tracking info says she will be delivered by 6pm on friday 20th June! When she arrives I will take some nice photos and post them!! I just need to remember to take them as I may be a little distracted!!
Old 13-06-2014, 09:01 PM
Golden Diamond Member

You be as distracted as you need to be but remember us poor devils who need to see your new girl...eventually

Not long to wait now although it'll feel like a lifetime
Old 13-06-2014, 09:35 PM

I remember searching around on the internet maybe around 5 or 6 years ago and it was then that I came across real dolls. I remember thinking to myself "what I would give to have one of them babes at home to keep me company"!

I distinctly remember though how much they costed and at that time I just couldn't imagine how I would afford one so I forgot all about it. Kind of like coming across the latest ferrari and reading all about it, eventually discovering it costs 50 gazzilion pounds and fat chance of ever owning one of them..

So here I am a few years later having another look around the internet for some toys and I came across the pipedream extreme products!! Watched a few youtube review vids and thought hmmmmm, that could be fun! Then after a bit more searching I came across the dolls, the amazing LDF forum and I soon realised I am now in a position where I can seriously consider buying a nice doll!

With a bit of research and falling in with the LDF crowd (bad bad influence on me by the way lol) I was soon looking for a nice quality silicone doll until I received a msg from Harem.

Harem you are responsible for me falling for a petite 5ft 1", perfectly sculpted RD2 beauty in the states name Mattie and as you had said, "she looked you in the eyes" and then I was sucked in like a black hole!

Literally one week and 2k later and I am now waking everyday to the thought of this beautiful creation showing up at my door ready to watch some evening television with me.... yeah right!!!

This would not have been possible without me joining LDF and receiving all the kind advice from all the members and moderators here so I would just like to make sure I thank everyone!
Old 13-06-2014, 11:41 PM
Platinum Member

Good to hear you've got a delivery date. I hope the next week doesn't seem too long.
Old 13-06-2014, 11:51 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by david1984 View Post
Harem you are responsible for me falling for a petite 5ft 1", perfectly sculpted RD2 beauty in the states name Mattie and as you had said, "she looked you in the eyes" and then I was sucked in like a black hole!
I plead guilty.

Please sentence as appropriate in due course.

Seeking to be granted bail in the meantime . . .

We'll try to help you pass the time . . . One just wonders what the **** they are going to be doing with her for a whole week . . . If it's DHL, let me know and I might be able to do something . . . Other members might have contacts with other carriers

Best wishes

Harem
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews
Old 08-08-2014, 10:16 AM

Thumbs up Nicey

I think I can guess the feeling ... enjoy the suspense mate
Old 08-08-2014, 10:17 AM

Default yay

great feeling I can only imagine... enjoy my friend.
Old 08-08-2014, 09:43 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skywalker View Post
I think I can guess the feeling ... enjoy the suspense mate
Welcome to the Forum Skywalker
How about a post in the 'Introductions section' so that we can can say hello properly

We are all just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love,
or a broken heart away from becoming a completely different person.

Old 25-09-2015, 01:54 PM
Gold Member

Default Total cost

Wow fantastic David....may I ask what your total cost was buying this doll..
Everything including price of doll....delivery...and customs charge....I'm saving up at the moment and need a rough idea of total money layout..
I'm in the UK.
Dark