UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > RealDoll Forum. (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-04-2012, 03:16 PM
Lurking In The Shadows Of Time...

Cool Introducing Natasha

So now i have finaly got myself a Real Doll she is a Body 8 Face 13 Kaori.

She was formaly Khran's Suki and was born around September 2005 (According to the doll matrix at TDF)

Kharn has realy kept her in mint condition (other than a dislocated hip she is in perfect condition) No finger pokes or tears anywhere so she is a credit to her previouse owner, i only hope i can keep her in this condition also.

Now the doll is realy heavy wieghing in at around 120lb, so moving her around is realy difficult (especialy with the hip problem, extra care has to be taken).

Even when that is fixed its still going to be a lot of work to move her, though there are gadgets and gizzmos avaliable that should make this a little easier.

I will be contacting Abyss soon regarding a new hip, so untill then i can't see a lot off photo's being taken (maybe some) but not as much as i would like.

Without a new hip, her leg could tear from the body due to the shear weight of the leg.

I have put a pair of size 8 jeans on her to help support the leg/hip. they are a bit tight so im thinking she is more a size 10 in uk clothes.

Here are a couple of pic's there not as good as i would have liked but i guess i have to start somewere.

Here she is seen On a stand made by Mr Gibbmodoll and quite honestly i could not have done without it.

Last edited by Samurai; 08-04-2012 at 03:18 PM.
Old 08-04-2012, 03:47 PM
Legendary Member

Congrats Sam.

She is a lovely girl, I hope you can get her hip sorted soon so that we can see some more pictures. Natasha would look great by the side of Loch Lomond too.

CT
Old 08-04-2012, 04:00 PM
Platinum Member

Default What A Beauty!

Welcome Natasha to the forum! Congratulations Samurai she's beautiful! Well worth the drive! I'm sure she will give you hours of pleasure!
L.B
Old 08-04-2012, 05:24 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
So now i have finaly got myself a Real Doll she is a Body 8 Face 13 Kaori.

She was formaly Khran's Suki and was born around September 2005 (According to the doll matrix at TDF)

Kharn has realy kept her in mint condition (other than a dislocated hip she is in perfect condition) No finger pokes or tears anywhere so she is a credit to her previouse owner, i only hope i can keep her in this condition also.

Now the doll is realy heavy wieghing in at around 120lb, so moving her around is realy difficult (especialy with the hip problem, extra care has to be taken).

Even when that is fixed its still going to be a lot of work to move her, though there are gadgets and gizzmos avaliable that should make this a little easier.

I will be contacting Abyss soon regarding a new hip, so untill then i can't see a lot off photo's being taken (maybe some) but not as much as i would like.

Without a new hip, her leg could tear from the body due to the shear weight of the leg.

I have put a pair of size 8 jeans on her to help support the leg/hip. they are a bit tight so im thinking she is more a size 10 in uk clothes.

Here are a couple of pic's there not as good as i would have liked but i guess i have to start somewere.

Here she is seen On a stand made by Mr Gibbmodoll and quite honestly i could not have done without it.

congratulations, Samurai.She is a gorgeous lady and i hope you get her hip sorted out ok
Old 08-04-2012, 05:38 PM
Silver Member

Congrats Samurai

Natasha is a real stunner

MrGrey

Old 08-04-2012, 09:22 PM
Bronze Member

Congratulations Sam. You are a (p)lucky guy. I mean, body 8, wow, I admire that shape but the weight... And I always admired the Kaori face too. Good luck with the hip replacement.

1967, Frank Zappa
Old 08-04-2012, 09:46 PM
Platinum Member

Congratulations Sam, Natasha looks great. I hope you can get her hip sorted out.
Old 09-04-2012, 02:43 AM
Silver Member

Sam She a bloody cracker and wish you and the lovely lady all the best!!
Old 09-04-2012, 02:45 PM
Bronze Member

Great photos Sam

She looks fantastic in those jeans, I really bet you had some fun getting her in those. She fit size 10-UK clothing and although Abyss finished her in September 2005, I didn't receive her until the October.

I'm glad she has a new home where she can be appreciated

Hope to see her again at the UK meet
Old 09-04-2012, 02:57 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Congratulations Sam, Natasha's stunning. Glad she has found a great new home. I'm sure you're both going to be really happy. Ace pics as well, thanks.