UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Open Forum.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2018, 11:16 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuya View Post
I have tried posting a photo but this forum doesnít seem to like Apple iPhones.
You need to compress or convert your images if you've taken them from an Iphone. I have the same problems.

I'm not married but I find this thread very interesting. Personally, if you sit down and explain the reasons why you want one / have one, then they should understand (just explain it's not something that is meant to replace them or you got it because of them). If they have a problem, then work out a solution that works for both of you, e.g. the doll stays in the shed and you can see her on weekends or something. if no solution can be worked out and it comes down to the doll or me situation, then something isn't right.

My family have no Idea I have a doll and it's getting harder and harder to keep her a secret and it eats me up sometimes. I've had to many close calls where I have to hide Lisa (my doll) at the last second because family were decided to come around. It's getting to the point where I just want to leave her out and just say, deal with it! So I guess I can relate that way to this thread.