UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Open Forum.

Old 02-01-2018, 12:32 PM

Default Question for married doll owners?

In particular, married doll owners who keep their doll secret from their wives. I just can’t relate to having a liberal minded wife who would not have a meltdown at not only the sudden realization that her husband is ‘a wierdo’ but also the rather large expense of a doll. I’m interested in your stories - how long have you kept her a secret, has she been discovered? How did it go?
Old 02-01-2018, 03:11 PM

In the same boat but have taken the plunge and ordered wm 170 m cup and she is on her way so now have the storage problem as well.

looking at false wall and bigger loft hatch and 12v winch.
Old 02-01-2018, 03:43 PM

Nice idea. I’m guessing the good lady never ventures up into the loft! And you haven’t got a boiler up there that needs servicing?! Would love to see the look on the gas mans face!��

Last edited by Kazuya; 02-01-2018 at 03:46 PM.
Old 02-01-2018, 06:48 PM

Default Hi

I have the same dilemma, firstly how to pay for my doll so it doesn't show on the bank account, the wife runs the account!, and then when I've got the doll where to hide it! I adore tall women, 6ft plus, not going to be able to hide one that size eh?!
Old 02-01-2018, 11:53 PM

Interesting! Do let me know how you get on. Itís a bit stressful worrying about it. Iím thinking about building a chest behind my shed to store my wood in and try and sneak her into that.
Old 03-01-2018, 12:55 AM

I have an inflatable Kimmie Lovecock which i hide in my shed, but would love a more realistic one, have been looking at the Xlite take aparts, any advice on those
Old 03-01-2018, 01:18 AM
Gold Excellence Member

for most any doll the storage has to be temperature and humidity controlled or you will get mold then the doll is ruined. do not try to hide it from your wife it's not a matter of if she finds it it's when she WILL find it and how she reacts to the deception and lies.

carlys_guy
Old 03-01-2018, 01:25 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Well I used to hide my Teddy Babe from my wife, but the stress of her finding Lucy by accident was causing me to much worry so I bit the bullet and told her.

Thankfully my wife is open minded and loving enough to accommodate her husbands odd traits. These days both my teddy babes and my wife live together with me in harmony.

Good luck with hiding your ladies but beware of the strain.

FM
Old 03-01-2018, 03:30 AM
Diamond Member

I had the Dream about an Real Doll a very long Time. I had the Fear to say it to my Wife, because i thougt, that she think I am an Idiot. Sorry old Idiot who plays with Dolls. So i order from an German Vendor one brochure and put it on my Table where the computer stands. Nothing happens!!! So i write her an letter and wrote her everything...Why i want to have the Doll. And she understand For me only to make Pictures, not more. Now i have 3 fantastic Girls and the 4th i took on Saterday Home !!!
Old 03-01-2018, 05:24 PM

Some of you have some very tolerant wives, mine has a vibrator and a realistic dildo, but thinks I am a pervert for wanting a fleshlight, somehow she feels I would be being unfaithful. I guess I have my work cut out for me!