UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Theatre
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 31-01-2015, 07:34 PM

Aah! But don't forget - we all demand to see some pics!
Old 31-01-2015, 08:33 PM
Lurking In The Shadows Of Time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul121 View Post
Aah! But don't forget - we all demand to see some pics!
Ok then, Whatever floats your boat i guess...........

Old 30-01-2015, 11:11 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Ted View Post
MmmHmm, this line here translates as "Care and Use of your Native American Tent ...."

Oooh Goody, another of Mr. Ted's mysteries.

Let's see...

..."American Native Tent"...

...wigwam!...

...wig Wham... ...Wham Wig.

I KNOW, I KNOW, I KNOW...

...Wham! wigs

Mr. Ted has ordered George Michael and Andrew Ridgeley wigs from China for all the Tower denizens!

Definitely sounds like a strange thing to do, but I guess the bear knows what he's doing.

Ruth

Last edited by Ruth; 30-01-2015 at 11:14 PM. Reason: smilies
Old 06-02-2015, 06:57 PM
Legendary Member

Default A Strange Tale - Part 4 -

Well the package arrived. I waited to collect and sign for it, I'm not sure the deliveryman could have coped with these lot first thing in the morning.

Unexpectedly it was a plain brown cardboard box, not cream and not particularly special looking, but quite heavy, the label said 37kg.

With the help of the girls we carried it upstairs.

Amber set up a security cordon around the Tower "just in case".

Krystal provided an armed guard and overwatch while Coral and Jewel were delegated to open the actual box and identify what was inside.

They got straight to it.

Old 06-02-2015, 07:12 PM
Legendary Member

Half way into the unboxing they stopped and Coral said This is strange.

She and Jewel looked into the box from each end.

This is really Strange she repeated. Weird agreed Jewel, nodding.

They both pulled back the final wrapping and leant into the box.

You're going to want to see this said Coral

I could see quite a lot right now, but am always game for more. I leant over for a better look.

Oi not there perv, down here, look.

So I looked, .......I'm easily distracted. Then I suddenly realised what they were so excited about. I could see fur in the bottom of the box.

Old 06-02-2015, 08:59 PM
Legendary Member

The girls pulled back the remaining packaging to reveal.......

This one's really heavy exclaimed Jewel as she tried to pick one up.

So is this one replied Coral.

Oh look there's papers said Coral, maybe this will explain it she added as she opened the bag containing the documents.

Coral handed me the papers, there were three sheets, one in Chinese, almost exactly like the original that had arrived from Hong Kong but this one was undamaged. Behind it was a translation into English and finally a sheet with the magical symbols on one side and a rough translation on the other. Great now we could make sense of it all.

We told Krystal to put the guns away and to let Amber know that there was no need for a security cordon any more, we were unlikely to be overpowered by a plush Fox or a furry Red Panda.

There was another bag of stuff in the box which we put aside, it contained a water bottle, a little USB stick and some very skimpy nightwear. I'll enjoy investigating that later.

On looking at the papers I could now happily read what had caused the girls so much concern earlier, they had been quite close at times, but miles out at others. The first page was titled "Care and Use of your T.P.E. Doll", Oh well, that explains the 'TeePee' reading further it mentioned repairs using special glue, and stain removal using a particular cream, the penny was beginning to drop.

The final part of the sheet was a table of contents, and listed a 148cm TPE Yourdoll along with two heads. This was strange as all that was in the box was the plushies and the other items. No mention of a Fox or Panda on the sheet.

Meanwhile the girls had been studying the magic translation. Oooh they are magic Chinese shape shifting creatures exclaimed Coral, they are called 'Huli-Jing'.

These are two special Huli-Jing sisters who have inhabited the heads of the doll which has been sent from China to help at the Tower. They will stay asleep while they wear their masks but can be awoken once they are removed. We have to recite some special words.
There is a big warning though, they say that the Huli-Jing is a Sucky Bus,
No, it says Succubus, that's what I said, silly! Anyway we girls are all OK, they only prey on Human males, particularly those prone to fall for feminine charms and wiles.
Both girls turned to each other and rolled their eyes.

Old 06-02-2015, 09:00 PM
Legendary Member

It says here the Red Panda is a 'Firefox' her name is 'Jasmyn' and she is a kind and helpful spirit who will "provide great service" here at the Tower, but she would not leave China without her sister. It says her sister the Fox is a cunning and wiley spirit, she can tempt men away from their proper tasks and drain all their energies. The fox is called 'Liilye', she has bright emerald eyes and fiery red hair. Oh oh CT, you are in trouble, it's been nice knowing you.

Both girls have special magics and can shapeshift back into their creatures at will. But it says that due to a tragic curse only one can be in human form at any one time.

Right, we better leave their masks on until we know a bit more about this. I stated.
No that would be no fun said Coral, lets see what happens if we wake the Panda one.
Oh that's not good
she said as she read further, when their mask is first removed they can only be awakened in their human form by a human male who has to recite special words.
Oh go on CT give it a go.

I was as intrigued as they were and probably shouldn't have done this but I lifted the Red Panda, on her pillow, out of the box and laid her on my bed. I moved the box to the other side of the bed to make space.

OK take off her mask and she will wake but stay as a Panda said Coral, reading from the translation.

I really should know better by now.

The Panda awoke, shook her head and then sat looking at me.

Lift her off the cushion and put her on the bed said Coral

The Panda sat on the bed looking at each of us in turn. As if willing Coral to continue, she turned to face her.

OK CT you have to put your finger on her nose and say, "Spirit of the Firefox, Come to me sweet Jasmyn."

I really, really should know better, but:

Spirit of the Firefox, Come to me sweet Jasmyn.

Then........

Old 06-02-2015, 10:09 PM
Legendary Member

Wow I squeeked, still holding my finger on the girl's nose. She sat perched casually on the edge of my bed, naked and unabashed.

Err Coral, what do I do now.

Before Coral could answer, the Girl, in accented English asked, are you my new Master?

I pulled my finger away in shock, marvelling at the delightful scene in front of me.

Errr.... maybe I replied.

My name is Jasmyn, either you are, or you are not my new master she stated, there is no maybe. Did you not call for me, she added?

Errr, Yes, OK, I said. Still not quite sure what was going on here.

She looked around.

Is this where I will live, with you, Master? she asked.

I turned to the Teddy Babes, noticing for the first time that they had strategically placed themselves behind the wardrobe nearest to the door.

Coral poked her head out and nodded vigourously, I suspect an ulterior motive but can't quite work it out right now.

Yes it is, and please call me CT. You are in a Tower in England many miles away from China, you are welcome to stay here.

Thank you, Master CT. she said in melodious reply.