UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Help forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 16-10-2023, 05:07 PM
Site Owner

Hi and Welcome to UKLDF.

In regards to Silicone doll heads that allow oral, I was just about to write how things had changed recently with manufacturers, many now offer soft heads and some with real oral structure. I could not remember which offered ROS, then I found this. https://siliconelovers.com/blogs/rea...e?currency=GBP.

Jiushen Doll also offer a few soft silicone heads with movable jaw and oral option.
Old 16-10-2023, 05:34 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Welcome in Adham_85

Regarding silicone, I have a Zelex doll with soft silicone head and movable jaw option; she can only have wigs, no implanted, because of that. She was my first silicone doll so the comparison with TPE was noticeable.

Silicone is great for photography; for sex and cuddles, you can have gel breasts and ass, along with soft silicone head; if your mix is 75% photography and 25% sex, this is fine. TPE dolls are the other way around; great for cuddling and sex, really soft heads and bodies.

Both types feel harder if they have weight reduction added, as it's a harder foam core inside the TPE or silicone; note that Kimber dolls (TPE only) have this built in anyway.

Also my other TPE girl is WM; she's stunningly beautiful in a quite unrealistic way, basically a fantasy supermodel; good for most things except really serious photography. You can see them together and compare them via the link in my signature.

When I bought a Kimber I thought it was going to be sex, sex, sex for ages and, well, maybe some photography; in fact, it ended up 75% photography. I know many who bought the doll for sex or for companionship, realised they now had a private photographic model of their own and got into photography because of that; it hadn't occurred to them to photograph her until they got her at home.

So I'd say, think first what you will do most of with your doll before spending your hard earned £££.
Old 16-10-2023, 06:04 PM
Golden Diamond Member

to the forum!

All my dolls are WM and most of them came from Cloud Climax who have provided me with a superb service every time. Mine are all TPE dolls. I love the soft realistic feel of them, I like the fact that they absorb your warmth when you cuddle them, and I love their soft kissable lips.

As Algae mentioned, careful of the weight. 35kg might not seem like that much, but when it's in the shape of a person that does nothing whatsoever to help you lift and is just a dead weight, it can be a struggle until you learn a good technique and have some practise.

Old 16-10-2023, 06:57 PM
Bronze Member

Lucids pre order sy silicone heads with movable jaw have oral function like my profile pic. She is a sy head implanted hair aswell on softer silicone. My favourite head by far in my collection
Old 16-10-2023, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adham_85 View Post
Hi. I'm about to buy my first doll, and it's a bit confusing out there so would really appreciate your help and advice regarding the following
1. Material:
When it comes to the head, I know Silicone is more realostic but doesn't allow oral. But when it comes to the body, I'm confused. Silicone is more aesthetic, but I heard the silicone love tunnels aren't as enjoyable and more rigid than TPE. So I take it TPE is better for sensation, no?
2. Brands:
What do you think of the following doll brands, all of which have a very realistic appearance: Zelex, Jiushen and Starpery. The look of their dolls is out of this world.
Next comes (as far as I saw) WM and YQ dolls, whose appearances aren't as realistic, but very beautiful.
anyone has real life experience with these brands?
3. Vendor:
Most UK vendors I found don't offer many high end dolls from the above brands, so I have to either buy what I want from abroad (what do you think of Silisonelovers.com which is an American site but can ship to the UK) Or buy local (like lucidtoys.co.uk, which doesn't have what I want). The only local vendor that can get the dolls I want is cloudclimax.co.uk, but has only 1 review on trustpilot, and the website looks a bit sketchy. What do you think of cloudclimax? Any one has positive experience buying from it?
Thanks in advance.

Biased and maybe ignorant but I've had my first and definitely not the last doll from sexdollstation
She came on time and I can't help the fact I absolutely love her and dare I say we have had intimate times
Old 16-10-2023, 07:17 PM
Bronze Member

https://www.lucidtoys.com/products/h...ir-movable-jaw

This will be my next order in January with blonde hair as harley is blonde. There is a video on the pics showing the movable jaw in action and you can see how soft the silicone is compared yo hard

Regards
Old 16-10-2023, 09:12 PM
Vendor

Thanks, we have them.

Old 17-10-2023, 12:40 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Algae, but close enough.

PLEASE also consider weight as a major factor in any purchasing decision.
Thabk you for that. I know it's relative, but what weight upper limit do you have in mind. Is 35kg too much?
Old 17-10-2023, 12:43 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

I'd say 35kg is OK for a first doll, but as you say, it's relative.

Lighter the better of course.

- - -
Old 17-10-2023, 01:44 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
I'd say 35kg is OK for a first doll, but as you say, it's relative.

Lighter the better of course.
I see. And what are your viewes on a removable hole?

Tags
cloudclimax, lucidtoys, siliconelovers, wm dolls, zelex