UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 10-10-2021, 08:48 PM
Active New Member

Default Best Torso?

Hey guys!

Please can someone recommend me a good torso with head?

Any good UK websites I should look at in particular?

Any model?
Thank you
Old 11-10-2021, 11:16 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Hey guys!

Please can someone recommend me a good torso with head?

Any good UK websites I should look at in particular?

Any model?
Thank you
Hi Jason,

in answering the Lucid Torso one I missed this completely.

My answer here would be why do you want a torso over a full body?

The three possible answers are Storage, weight and cost.

On the cost side quality torso's in general are not sufficiently different in price to full bodies to warrant their consideration. As you potted though Lucid are an exception to that with some off the peg options at a reasonable cost including the SM which is very impressive (for a torso).

Weight and storage then really are the reasons.

Storage. When you get them with legs with standing feet they can be stood against a wall for long periods (with a polystyrene block behind them), or sat in a chair, or curled up in your bed.... During the winter months they definitely prefer the bed with the excuse that hey are just keeping it warm for you until you get home. Yer right, they're a bunch of lazy mares who spend their days sleeping and internet shopping.

If its weight that is an issue then even with torso's you need to be careful as some of those go well over 20kg. i.e the WM armless torso is 34kg which is more or less the same weight as a WM 166C and considerably more than a girl such as a WM 157B which has to be one of the best options for a first doll.

So, assuming that you have considered everything and have determined that torso is definitely the way that you want to go then the start point should be here:

https://cloudclimax.co.uk/product-ca...torsos/page/2/

I started on page 2 as page 1 is largely just legs.

Paul at CC is a trustworthy vendor. These girls you would need to order and wait for and the prices are to my mind high for getting a girl limited to being a bed buddy that in many cases is not even able to hug you. But, the question was what is good rather than there being any other criteria attached.

My starting point would have been CC rather than Lucid and then checking whether lucid had what I wanted available now, cheaper. As opposed to looking what Lucid had and taking that which may not be what you want.

Still hoping that you buy a full doll rather than a torso as I'm sure that will make you happier in the long term (#1). But, each to their own and we can but try to give the best advice for the questions asked

All the best,

Shamus.

#1 and it will also prove cheaper than buying a torso, falling in love with her then having to buy her a full body afterwards
Old 11-10-2021, 05:26 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Hi Jason,

in answering the Lucid Torso one I missed this completely.

My answer here would be why do you want a torso over a full body?

The three possible answers are Storage, weight and cost.

On the cost side quality torso's in general are not sufficiently different in price to full bodies to warrant their consideration. As you potted though Lucid are an exception to that with some off the peg options at a reasonable cost including the SM which is very impressive (for a torso).

Weight and storage then really are the reasons.

Storage. When you get them with legs with standing feet they can be stood against a wall for long periods (with a polystyrene block behind them), or sat in a chair, or curled up in your bed.... During the winter months they definitely prefer the bed with the excuse that hey are just keeping it warm for you until you get home. Yer right, they're a bunch of lazy mares who spend their days sleeping and internet shopping.

If its weight that is an issue then even with torso's you need to be careful as some of those go well over 20kg. i.e the WM armless torso is 34kg which is more or less the same weight as a WM 166C and considerably more than a girl such as a WM 157B which has to be one of the best options for a first doll.

So, assuming that you have considered everything and have determined that torso is definitely the way that you want to go then the start point should be here:

https://cloudclimax.co.uk/product-ca...torsos/page/2/

I started on page 2 as page 1 is largely just legs.

Paul at CC is a trustworthy vendor. These girls you would need to order and wait for and the prices are to my mind high for getting a girl limited to being a bed buddy that in many cases is not even able to hug you. But, the question was what is good rather than there being any other criteria attached.

My starting point would have been CC rather than Lucid and then checking whether lucid had what I wanted available now, cheaper. As opposed to looking what Lucid had and taking that which may not be what you want.

Still hoping that you buy a full doll rather than a torso as I'm sure that will make you happier in the long term (#1). But, each to their own and we can but try to give the best advice for the questions asked

All the best,

Shamus.

#1 and it will also prove cheaper than buying a torso, falling in love with her then having to buy her a full body afterwards
Right Shamus you're slowly winning me over with the whole doll idea! It's your passion and knowledge its makes it so clear and easy!!

There are some 6YE dolls on Lucid which are the same price as Soulmate dolls. Both at 700.

I prefer the 6YE on looks but you guys all said to get soulmate.
What would I notice the difference in?
I really wanted large breasts hence 6ye.

Thanks bud
Old 11-10-2021, 05:36 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Right Shamus you're slowly winning me over with the whole doll idea! It's your passion and knowledge its makes it so clear and easy!!

There are some 6YE dolls on Lucid which are the same price as Soulmate dolls. Both at 700.

I prefer the 6YE on looks but you guys all said to get soulmate.
What would I notice the difference in?
I really wanted large breasts hence 6ye.

Thanks bud
Right, lets find you a girl

Lucid seem to be running low on many of the more popular models at the min. That might mean that they are awaiting more shipments.

Whats good and whats not...

I've got a couple of SM's and their hands tend to be poor but their TPE is great.

My 6YE I find comparatively firm compared to Jinsan/SM/ Irontech

Now that you are looking at a wider sandbox I think that should also bring Irontech into play as they have fantastic skeletons.

can you link the 6YE that appeals to you to give us a ball park body / head to see who might appeal to you? Sure that we will idntify someone dieing to come and live at your place

Talk in a bit,

Shamus.
Old 11-10-2021, 05:43 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Also... Have you considered starting with a Kimber?

The skeleton is basic but they are sound TPE dolls and if you check out some of Psions photoshoots it will rapidly become apparent what you can do with those girls.

The heads don't appeal to everyone but they only cost 400(ish) for a full sized doll and when you do want to move up to a different head the body uses a standard M16 head connector so most heads by major manufacturers will fit.
Old 11-10-2021, 05:58 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:

The skeleton is basic but they are sound TPE dolls and if you check out some of Psions photoshoots it will rapidly become apparent what you can do with those girls.

The heads don't appeal to everyone but they only cost 400(ish) for a full sized doll and when you do want to move up to a different head the body uses a standard M16 head connector so most heads by major manufacturers will fit.
You beat me to it Sir

My Kimber photoshoots here:
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ad.php?t=12625

But also check out Tighes1 work...

He did a jaw dropping make over on his Kimber, Ashley here:
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ad.php?t=15824

...and he puts Kimber's body through a thorough work out on this thread of Samantha, a WM #273 head on a Kimber body. Really outstanding photos, and shows that even though she has a 'basic' skeleton, it doesn't limit her that much.
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ad.php?t=13713

Psion
Old 11-10-2021, 06:07 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Hi Jason,

One other thing to consider, have you considered a pre-owned doll?

There are some good dolls to be had in the for sale section.

I've got 3 pre-owned dolls. 2 were virgins (you have to trust people when they say that), 1 was not. All 3 very good dolls (2 silicone dolls, 1 TPE). And all a good shag (yes, I know I'm a dirty bastard!)

Personally, I'd stick to your guns and start with a torso. Torsos are relatively light and will give you an idea for the weight of a doll, also very easy to store. Once you're in full sized TPE lady territory, it is 25kg+, and I'd hate to see you in the for sale section - "doll purchased, but she's too heavy for me " - as we see so often.

Cheers,

Mr Flibble

PS We only said get a Soulmate over the 6Ye when talking about torsos. I've got 2 full-bodied 6Ye dolls and they are very beautiful ... but my 3 SM full-bodied dolls are also very beautiful
Old 11-10-2021, 06:28 PM
Active New Member

Thanks again guys!
The Kimber doll looks amazing! Just 50 more than a torso and massive boobs which I was after.
How would the material/ rest of it fair up to a SM torso?

Realistically I reckon Il get the Eden torso (Shamus I think you have the full doll of Eden from what I remember?)
She's gorgeousssssss
It's just the boobs I'm not too pleased with. The lady on the phone said upper bust 72cm and lower 55cm. I have no idea what that is and I can't find any full dolls which use that format of measurements so I can compare.
I'm worried they're too small/not functional for a boob job (forgive my French!).

So il either get the Kimber or Eden torso
This is the torso
https://www.lucidtoys.com/products/s...so-ligh-158236
Old 11-10-2021, 06:34 PM
Gold Member

If you're going for a Kimber, get her instead of a torso. As you will buy a torso and halfway down the line think "damn, I want a full doll now" and end up with buying twice.

Kimber doll is good as you could if fancied purchase a head. 6YE Tan, IronTech Brown, WM/JY Tan (I believe), work ok with the Kimberdoll body. Not exact match, but passable.
Old 11-10-2021, 07:10 PM
Gold Member

Also, take a look at her: https://www.lucidtoys.com/products/c...41451695374510 For something so simple as fixing her eyelashes, which you can buy from most stores from 1 upwards, this is a steal!