UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-10-2021, 03:44 PM
After Dark's Avatar
After Dark After Dark is offline
Gold Excellence Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: By the sea
Posts: 1,424
Default Missing The Girls

I had no idea I'd miss the girls as much as I do.

I'm a little quiet on here at the moment (surprisingly not because you're all shitbags and didn't give me any votes in the Monthly) ...I'm not bitter! ...no, seriously I'm away from home on a short holiday break in Padstow.
Lovely as it is I can't wait to get back home again.
I really do miss my ladies

Just saying
__________________
<img src=http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=670&pictureid=12779 border=0 alt= />
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-10-2021, 03:53 PM
dollman2's Avatar
dollman2 dollman2 is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4,053
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by After Dark View Post
I had no idea I'd miss the girls as much as I do.

I'm a little quiet on here at the moment (surprisingly not because you're all shitbags and didn't give me any votes in the Monthly) ...I'm not bitter! ...no, seriously I'm away from home on a short holiday break in Padstow.
Lovely as it is I can't wait to get back home again.
I really do miss my ladies

Just saying
All those Loverly ladies alone


umm going for a little walk.... no reason i swear
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-10-2021, 03:54 PM
dollman2's Avatar
dollman2 dollman2 is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4,053
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by After Dark View Post
I had no idea I'd miss the girls as much as I do.

I'm a little quiet on here at the moment (surprisingly not because you're all shitbags and didn't give me any votes in the Monthly) ...I'm not bitter! ...no, seriously I'm away from home on a short holiday break in Padstow.
Lovely as it is I can't wait to get back home again.
I really do miss my ladies

Just saying
makes sense to me i hate leaving my girls even to go to the shop
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-10-2021, 03:55 PM
After Dark's Avatar
After Dark After Dark is offline
Gold Excellence Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: By the sea
Posts: 1,424
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollman2 View Post
All those Loverly ladies alone


umm going for a little walk.... no reason i swear
The parrot's still there too mate. Wear armour
__________________
<img src=http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=670&pictureid=12779 border=0 alt= />
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-10-2021, 03:57 PM
dollman2's Avatar
dollman2 dollman2 is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4,053
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by After Dark View Post
The parrot's still there too mate. Wear armour
good point might need some kind of composite armour
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-10-2021, 04:05 PM
Sara's Avatar
Sara Sara is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Location: Home
Posts: 81
Default


And they miss you!!
Typical uncle AD. Alice says that you didn't even kiss them goodbye!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-10-2021, 04:11 PM
After Dark's Avatar
After Dark After Dark is offline
Gold Excellence Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: By the sea
Posts: 1,424
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara View Post

And they miss you!!
Typical uncle AD. Alice says that you didn't even kiss them goodbye!
This is absolutely true - guilty as charged.
__________________
<img src=http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=670&pictureid=12779 border=0 alt= />
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-10-2021, 04:43 PM
Adam&Emma's Avatar
Adam&Emma Adam&Emma is offline
Gold Excellence Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: Cambridgeshire
Posts: 1,946
Default

Know just how you feel mate. You can be having the best time somewhere but the girls are always on your mind. I find bedtime is the worst
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-10-2021, 05:16 PM
Gavla82's Avatar
Gavla82 Gavla82 is online now
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: In my Aspies Bubble
Posts: 795
Default

Even going out to town or a relatives/friends, I feel bad for leaving Chloe by herself. Sure she has BoBo and Alexa to keep her company - although today, she was a little miffed Alexa stopped playing her music, she likes listening to that to drown out the noisy kids and dogs...I said I would put a better radio on next time.

I have a photo of Chloe on my mobiles background, so at least when I feel sad for leaving her, I can see her little face to keep me going till I get back.
__________________
♥ Follow Chloe the Shoe Queen on Instagram ♥ Visit Chloes How To's on YouTube ♥
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-10-2021, 05:33 PM
Adam&Emma's Avatar
Adam&Emma Adam&Emma is offline
Gold Excellence Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: Cambridgeshire
Posts: 1,946
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavla82 View Post
Even going out to town or a relatives/friends, I feel bad for leaving Chloe by herself. Sure she has BoBo and Alexa to keep her company - although today, she was a little miffed Alexa stopped playing her music, she likes listening to that to drown out the noisy kids and dogs...I said I would put a better radio on next time.

I have a photo of Chloe on my mobiles background, so at least when I feel sad for leaving her, I can see her little face to keep me going till I get back.
You've given me an idea
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.