UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 30-08-2023, 06:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
Yes that's a bloody good point, damn sexy photos and I had forgot myself.

She'll be heavy and don't expect she'll be doing any blue cowgirl.
Shouldn't that be phrased...

Don't expect to survive the blue cowgirl

Wonder if any doll newbies have actually achieved one of the coveted Darwin awards yet
Old 30-08-2023, 06:10 PM
Diamond Member

she is amazing. ive always liked blue girls for some reason. i know its been said but weight is an issue. a 40kg doll is similar to carrying a real woman that weighs probably 55kg. sounds daft but its true. i used to carry my ex upstairs to bed but carrying my girls upstairs is a different story, plus im not getting any younger. if you're sure you can manage then go for it. it such a shame when a new member saves up for his dream girl then has to let her go because shes too heavy

Old 30-08-2023, 07:37 PM
Silver Member

The weight can be managed just by learning a few tricks.
Its not what your lifting its how your lifting.
Old 31-08-2023, 11:56 AM

I'm glad you guys like her! I must say I am quite blown away with how stunning she is

I appreciate the concerns with her weight, as it's something I had overlooked and would not have even though of!
I am giving this some more thought now, weighing up (sorry, how could I not) my options, what do I want from this doll, what will we do together, where will she stay in the house and how much will she move around etc.

It's a bit of a pickle as in all honesty she's the only girl I've seen that actually made me go WOW in my head when I saw her lol!

Luckily for me I have an awesome partner, I was showing her all the pics and telling her about the blue lady, and she is super cool about it, and even excited to do make up and photoshoots and things together, so I already have a willing and able lifting partner which helps!

Also....I've never really been a fan of cowgirl, which is incredibly lucky by the sounds of it lol!

Going to give this more thought and make sure I'm not just kidding myself that weight won't be a problem lol, but I think given my situation it might not matter...as long as I lift correctly and don't give myself a hernia...
Old 31-08-2023, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsoleman1982 View Post
I'm glad you guys like her! I must say I am quite blown away with how stunning she is

I appreciate the concerns with her weight, as it's something I had overlooked and would not have even though of!
I am giving this some more thought now, weighing up (sorry, how could I not) my options, what do I want from this doll, what will we do together, where will she stay in the house and how much will she move around etc.

It's a bit of a pickle as in all honesty she's the only girl I've seen that actually made me go WOW in my head when I saw her lol!

Luckily for me I have an awesome partner, I was showing her all the pics and telling her about the blue lady, and she is super cool about it, and even excited to do make up and photoshoots and things together, so I already have a willing and able lifting partner which helps!

Also....I've never really been a fan of cowgirl, which is incredibly lucky by the sounds of it lol!

Going to give this more thought and make sure I'm not just kidding myself that weight won't be a problem lol, but I think given my situation it might not matter...as long as I lift correctly and don't give myself a hernia...
Does having them posed in different positions make a lot of difference when carrying them would you say Slayers?
Old 31-08-2023, 12:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Does having them posed in different positions make a lot of difference when carrying them would you say Slayers?
You just quoted yourself but I know what you mean.

Yes it makes a difference.

Some girls prefer bridal, some bear hug, some firemans lift (but don't try that if she's got a quick release head bolt ).

All depends on where they carry their weight.

mine generally are bearhugs but thats just cos they like to be cuddled.

if you go for that approach cross their arms over their chest to ensure that they don't try grabbing things whilst youi are walking.

If you go for bridal with an Elf and you hit her head on the door frame she will turn you into a toad.... so I heard
Old 31-08-2023, 02:33 PM

Oops! That will be my lack of forum skills kicking in....glad you understood despite.
okay that is good to know thank you, especially about the toad bit, also I'd feel genuinely terrible if I hurt her in any way, she looks so innocent.
thats a good tip about the arms, I have pictures that could be a real hazard lol!
Old 31-08-2023, 04:09 PM
Diamond Member

When moving them you need to think ahead.. Its something that will become natural in time... It depends where they are and where you're taking them. If she is sat on the sofa and you take her too bed then a bridal lift will be the obvious choice. If shes stood up and you just wanna move her to another wall then a simple bearhug will do. If shes laying down and you wanna sit her on the sofa with you then put her in a seated position whilst shes on the bed. Just keep the weight as close to you as possible.
The first time i carried my Emma in her box i thought holy shit what have i done (and she was only 33kg then) but after a few weeks and the odd twinge in my back i got the hang of moving her around.
Also remember the box weighs about 7kg plus there may be a free head. It all adds up. Just take your time and enjoy

Old 31-08-2023, 04:30 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:

If this is the girl that you want and has you smitten then get her. You will get used to moving her around with practice. Don't have the regret of choosing a different, lighter doll that you might not take to. Having that attraction will make moving her less of a chore and you will want to take care of her.
Even better if your partner is willing to help you.
There's plenty of help and advice here for when she arrives and the fun starts
Old 31-08-2023, 10:51 PM

Thank you guys for all the positive feedback and encouragement, exactly the final push I needed I think...I'm definitely not getting the feeling for any other girls except her so I think I will be going ahead and ordering in the next couple of days after some financial planning and deciding on what optional extras to go for lol, very excited, and I'm sure I would regret going for a different doll.

I do have a question that just popped into my head that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere, but are the eyes movable in these dolls generally? Or does it vary from manufacturer to manufacturer?