UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Cloud Climax (G)

Old 17-10-2018, 10:07 PM
Gold Member

Send a message via Skype™ to CloudClimax
Default https://dsdolls.co.uk URL change

CloudClimax.com is now https://dsdolls.co.uk

Best
Paul
Old 20-10-2018, 03:04 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudClimax View Post
CloudClimax.com is now https://dsdolls.co.uk

Best
Paul

Saved !!!
Old 20-10-2018, 10:20 AM
Banned

ok, this one has slightly confused me.

cloudclimax.com (which has now changed names) sells only DS dolls and this thread reads as though you were reinventing / refocusing of the company.

Cloudclimax.co.uk also sells DS dolls but also sells TPE such as the new 155 B cup (penny drops on that one now as people had been saying that the 155 was CC only and I'm thinking no it isn't. Then the B cup bit (excellent bod bythe way) made it all clear ).

So, is the situation that CC is still CC but DS are setting up themselves in the UK and CC is actually the business behind it handling the UK side of ordering and logistics?

Sorry for the questions, I just feel that this thread needed just a little more clarity.

thanks for the update though

kindest regards,

Shamus.
Old 20-10-2018, 10:33 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
ok, this one has slightly confused me.

cloudclimax.com (which has now changed names) sells only DS dolls and this thread reads as though you were reinventing / refocusing of the company.

Cloudclimax.co.uk also sells DS dolls but also sells TPE such as the new 155 B cup (penny drops on that one now as people had been saying that the 155 was CC only and I'm thinking no it isn't. Then the B cup bit (excellent bod bythe way) made it all clear ).

So, is the situation that CC is still CC but DS are setting up themselves in the UK and CC is actually the business behind it handling the UK side of ordering and logistics?

Sorry for the questions, I just feel that this thread needed just a little more clarity.

thanks for the update though

kindest regards,

Shamus.
Hi Shamus,

I don't really see how this can possibly be confusing to you.

I am not sure if you have something against my business but you seem to be picking fault at many of my posts which are not confusing at all.

To put it in basic terms.....

Cloudclimax.com website has now been retired and the website we are going to be selling DS Dolls from as the UK official Reseller is https://dsdolls.co.uk.

https://Cloudclimax.co.uk is our official website where we are selling many manufacturers and also where I run my official adult website. We sell DS Dolls, Pipedream Dolls, Irontech, SM Dolls, JY Dolls and some other manufacturers too. We also sell adult lifestyle and wellbeing products and toys.

I also have https://DSDollRobotics.com which is the Official UK & EU website for DS Doll and EX Doll Robotic products.

With regards the SM Doll 155, I think you are confused. I have an exclusive SM Doll which is a 155cm B Cup which is only sold by Cloud Climax and no other reseller, we also have a dedicated head, head #60 which is also only sold by Cloud Climax. There is another SM Doll 155cm doll available which I believe is the one that you refer to, however this is an entirely different doll with different measurements. It is the very doll that we put on our DP machine in the video that we released.

If you have any more questions regarding my business or products please contact me directly.

Best Wishes
Paul

Last edited by CloudClimax; 20-10-2018 at 10:34 AM. Reason: URL Error
Old 20-10-2018, 11:34 AM
Gold Member

That's good news, always liked DS dolls Does that mean you have exclusive (or an insight) into the new finger developments and everything else cool DS are planning for 2019 and onwards ? Still looking for my 1st silicone venture, but won't be until the standing feet and finger debacle are all sorted out
Hope you keep us all in the loop, the new finger designs look very promising and the strongest and most realistic thna anything else on the market by a country mile !
Old 20-10-2018, 12:25 PM
Banned

Hi Paul.

I will take your points seperately:

you state that CC is changing to DS but then other threads still point to CC. If it confused me then it will have confused others as to CC's future direction, so I gave you the opportunity to publicly clarify the companies position.

I am not sure if you have something against my business but you seem to be picking fault at many of my posts which are not confusing at all.

No, but at times certain posters include direction to some UK vendors but not others which is where I correct threads pointing out where others sell from the same manufacturer.
If this is referencing the Neil head (which I note is now Nell ) I thought that was all very friendly and actually helped you?
For information I was being asked by someone last night about whether to purchase the Nell head from yourselves or a specific 4woods head. I actually voiced the opinion that I felt the Nell head was more adaptable than the specific 4woods selection so please don't assume that because I ask questions (which actually help you) that I have anything against you.

Cloudclimax.com website has now been retired and the website we are going to be selling DS Dolls from as the UK official Reseller is https://dsdolls.co.uk.

https://Cloudclimax.co.uk is our official website where we are selling many manufacturers and also where I run my official adult website. We sell DS Dolls, Pipedream Dolls, Irontech, SM Dolls, JY Dolls and some other manufacturers too. We also sell adult lifestyle and wellbeing products and toys.

I also have https://DSDollRobotics.com which is the Official UK & EU website for DS Doll and EX Doll Robotic products.

I would not say that was basic terms but rather the sort of level of explanation that the site needed to clarify the change. I'm sure that you will soon look back at the original post and realise what I meant when I requested clarification.

With regards the SM Doll 155, I think you are confused. I have an exclusive SM Doll which is a 155cm B Cup which is only sold by Cloud Climax and no other reseller, we also have a dedicated head, head #60 which is also only sold by Cloud Climax. There is another SM Doll 155cm doll available which I believe is the one that you refer to, however this is an entirely different doll with different measurements. It is the very doll that we put on our DP machine in the video that we released.

The issue here was that other members get hold of a little of the information and publish as though they were some integral part of CC. Customer loyalty is a great thing but it can be a bit of a sword of damaclese. Others speaking as though representing you causes confusion where you had no part of causing that confusion. I wish you the very best with sales of that fantastic new addition to the CC catalogue.

If you have any more questions regarding my business or products please contact me directly.

But if you post to the entire world then responses need also to be viewed by a similar audience otherwise responses help only those not afraid to ask questions rather than those who remain silently confused at what they may have read (there is a lot of readership here who never post).

I think that you will agree that there is a lot of confusing and often contradictory information out there with regards to the various market offerings, manufacturers and vendors so public clarifications can only help the vendor.

I would just like to emphasise that I have absolutely nothing against CC and my posts seek only clarity for other readers which surely can only help CC?

kindest regards,

Shamus
Old 20-10-2018, 02:21 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waspie View Post
That's good news, always liked DS dolls Does that mean you have exclusive (or an insight) into the new finger developments and everything else cool DS are planning for 2019 and onwards ? Still looking for my 1st silicone venture, but won't be until the standing feet and finger debacle are all sorted out
Hope you keep us all in the loop, the new finger designs look very promising and the strongest and most realistic thna anything else on the market by a country mile !
Hi Waspie,

Please rest assured that we will continue to update with all the information that we can release. We are under a Non-Disclosure Agreement with DSDoll/EXDoll, so we are limited in what we can release and when but we give as much information as we can.

Thanks
Paul
Old 20-10-2018, 02:33 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Hi Paul.

I will take your points seperately:

you state that CC is changing to DS but then other threads still point to CC. If it confused me then it will have confused others as to CC's future direction, so I gave you the opportunity to publicly clarify the companies position.

No, but at times certain posters include direction to some UK vendors but not others which is where I correct threads pointing out where others sell from the same manufacturer.
If this is referencing the Neil head (which I note is now Nell ) I thought that was all very friendly and actually helped you?
For information I was being asked by someone last night about whether to purchase the Nell head from yourselves or a specific 4woods head. I actually voiced the opinion that I felt the Nell head was more adaptable than the specific 4woods selection so please don't assume that because I ask questions (which actually help you) that I have anything against you.

I would not say that was basic terms but rather the sort of level of explanation that the site needed to clarify the change. I'm sure that you will soon look back at the original post and realise what I meant when I requested clarification.

The issue here was that other members get hold of a little of the information and publish as though they were some integral part of CC. Customer loyalty is a great thing but it can be a bit of a sword of damaclese. Others speaking as though representing you causes confusion where you had no part of causing that confusion. I wish you the very best with sales of that fantastic new addition to the CC catalogue.

But if you post to the entire world then responses need also to be viewed by a similar audience otherwise responses help only those not afraid to ask questions rather than those who remain silently confused at what they may have read (there is a lot of readership here who never post).

I think that you will agree that there is a lot of confusing and often contradictory information out there with regards to the various market offerings, manufacturers and vendors so public clarifications can only help the vendor.

I would just like to emphasise that I have absolutely nothing against CC and my posts seek only clarity for other readers which surely can only help CC?

kindest regards,

Shamus
Hi Shamus,

I appreciate you clarifying what you were meaning with your post. Now who was confused, hey!?!

Cloudclimax.co.uk will remain the same and we have a new site, dsdolls.co.uk. For DS products I will be linking to the ds site but for other products I will be linking to the CC site.

I think that all verified vendors have their own USP's and I like to ensure that I have mine. If you buy a Doll from Cloud Climax or dsdolls.co.uk you will only deal with me, I deal with every doll sale myself and I have other staff who manage the toys side of the business.

I like to be unique in how I manage the business and customer service and trustworthiness and top products are my number 1 priority.

With regards other members publishing information about Cloud Climax, I am not one to gossip nor speculate, I only disclose what is necessary and anything regarding Cloud Climax ventures, relationships or products is information that will come from me as and when it needs disclosing. That is not so say that those who comment on various situations are incorrect. It just isn't really for me to comment on those things.

I appreciate your comments and that you like the new Cloud Climax 155 body, she has been modelled upon a very lovely lady and I think that many people are bowled over with her (the doll not the model)!

Best
Paul
Old 20-10-2018, 02:35 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Congratulations. It's great for DS to have a proper UK DS home . . .

Best wishes

Harem
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews
Old 20-10-2018, 03:22 PM
Gold Member

I know what you mean Paul, in my work, i too have to sign Non Disclosure Acts, and when i get all excited about some development, i have to be sealed in a vaccuum ! I have very little lips and tongue left through biting lol